Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78586 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

I thought you were taking his posts literally....I guess he also thought so. That was a bombshell you dropped you know sad

Aawwwwww. I'm a playful person but he took me seriously.

I'm the sort of person who takes words/advances coming from nairaland males with a pinch of salt.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Abee79(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
I lectured in a Polytechnic located in South West Nigeria for four years. I went there as a Corper, and was retained. I'll share how I was able to stay unscathed all the while, keeping the 'pressure' from female students (and female Staff) at bay:

* As soon as I set foot in the community, I identified with the Christian groups and Churches. This kept me from any wilful compromise, even when I wanted to, or had the opportunity (there were lots of them!);

* I did not trust my natural instincts, so I kept my distance - especially from girls I found personally attractive (and there were in abundance);

* I tried not to stare too much - especially the ones that will come to class looking really seductive. Straight-facedness!!!! (no second look was my (still remains) my policy - no matter how fine a girl is)

* I performed my duty with diligence and strictness - meanwhile, I maintained cordiality and reasonableness;

* I always reminded myself that nothing remained a secret for long, especially among female students who would one day brag about how they 'conquered' yet another Staff, or about your prowess in bed - or otherwise;

* I also reminded myself daily that compromising with any of my students was like 'descending' to their level and that I should be prepared to eat the crumb of disrespect that it may occasion;

* I tried not to entertain female students who always want to come visit on any reason, except they are in the company of others;

* When they call, or sent text messages (they always have ways of getting your phone number) I replied as cordially as I can, maintaining a mental and emotional boundary that must not be crossed;

* (Don't laugh, please): I conspicuously kept a copy of the Bible on my desk;

* I flaunted pictures of my fiancée in my office and used it as my phone and computer screen saver (we were hundreds of miles apart);

* If I sensed that a girl was 'coming on' too strongly, I would politely ask her "HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS?" (It works EVERY SINGLE TIME. They get embarrassed and never come back, and I guess, they go and tell the others)

* I maintained godly principles of transparency, integrity, purity, obedience to God, respect for constituted authority, diligence to duty, etc

* I treated every encounter with my students (in or out of class) as an avenue to influence them for good, not evil

* Can't think of the rest . . . (Its all about having personal godly values and principles!)

>>With time I gained a (not too good) 'reputation' for myself (they called me a monk, Jew guy, Holy-holy, Pastor etc). After a while, they all just IGNORED me, I think . . . cool
- Today, almost nine years latter, happily married with two daughters of my own, I recall those formative years WITHOUT REGRET AND NOTHING TO HIDE!

77 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Aawwwwww. I'm a playful person but he took me seriously.

I'm the sort of person who takes words/advances coming from nairaland males with a pinch of salt.

Word shocked
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

Word shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

You should have at least be a little diplomatic na! #whispering:you know this is a public room wink
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abee79: I lectured in a Polytechnic located in South West Nigeria for four years. I went there as a Corper, and was retained. I'll share how I was able to stay unscathed all the while, keeping the 'pressure' from female students (and female Staff) at bay:

* As soon as I set foot in the community, I identified with the Christian groups and Churches. This kept me from any wilful compromise, even when I wanted to, or had the opportunity (there were lots of them!);

* I did not trust my natural instincts, so I kept my distance - especially from girls I found personally attractive (and there were in abundance);

* I tried not to stare too much - especially the ones that will come to class looking really seductive. Straight-facedness!!!! (no second look was my (still remains) my policy - no matter how fine a girl is)

* I performed my duty with diligence and strictness - meanwhile, I maintained cordiality and reasonableness;

* I always reminded myself that nothing remained a secret for long, especially among female students who would one day brag about how they 'conquered' yet another Staff, or about your prowess in bed - or otherwise;

* I also reminded myself daily that compromising with any of my students was like 'descending' to their level and that I should be prepared to eat the crumb of disrespect that it may occasion;

* I tried not to entertain female students who always want to come visit on any reason, except they are in the company of others;

* When they call, or sent text messages (they always have ways of getting your phone number) I replied as cordially as I can, maintaining a mental and emotional boundary that must not be crossed;

* I flaunted pictures of my fiancée in my office and used it as my phone and computer screen saver (we were hundreds of miles apart);

* If I sensed that a girl was 'coming on' too strongly, I would politely ask her "HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS?" (It works EVERY SINGLE TIME. They get embarrassed and never come back, and I guess, they go and tell the others)

* I maintained godly principles of transparency, integrity, purity, obedience to God, respect for constituted authority, diligence to duty, etc

* I treated every encounter with my students (in or out of class) as an avenue to influence them for good, not evil

* Can't think of the rest . . . (Its all about having personal godly values and principles!)

>>With time I gained a (not too good) 'reputation' for myself (they called me a monk, Jew guy, Holy-holy, Pastor etc). After a while, they all just IGNORED me, I think . . . cool
- Today, almost five years latter, happily married with two daughters of my own, I recall those formative years WITHOUT REGRET AND NOTHING TO HIDE!

The bible and preaching part got me laughing still. Nice one. i hope other men will emulate your stance. Oya o. people should start taking notes down o. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

You should have at least be a little diplomatic na! #whispering:you know this is a public room wink

Diplomatic in what way? Who am i trying to impress? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Diplomatic in what way? Who am i trying to impress? undecided undecided undecided

No one ofcourse, just that .........you must have heard about a man's pride?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Really? we do? i dnt know abt that. you seem to be the only one who has noticed that. Is it a bad thing?

i know ur kind, very friendly and open. I wont reply ur next quote walahi.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
DSuperWoman: hmmm guy u dey form romantic abi?
Dsuperwoman face ur work ooh.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

i know ur kind, very friendly and open. I wont reply ur next quote walahi.

Are you afraid of my kind? You sound like you ae running away from something. undecided

Its all good. EOD.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by golddeejay(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol...maybe. It pained me small sha.
so the moral of d story...if u had a strong feelin for ur student, so far the age difference z nt alarmin and the gal z nt a minor (18 yr old or close) n she is in mayb ss3, go for her. Lets nt blow things outta proportion, who say a young corper/teacher cant fall in love wit his female student...the only valid pt here is he should nt take advantage of her.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

No one ofcourse, just that .........you must have heard about a man's pride?

Everyone has got pride and everyone gets disappointed every now and then still. Nothing new.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by golddeejay(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol...maybe. It pained me small sha.
so the moral of d story...if u had a strong feelin for ur student, so far the age difference z nt alarmin and the gal z nt a minor (18 yr old or close) n she is in mayb ss3, go for her. Lets nt blow things outta proportion, who say a young corper/teacher cant fall in love wit his female student...the only valid pt here is he should nt take advantage of her.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Are you afraid of my kind? You sound like you ae running away from something. undecided

Its all good. EOD.

running 4rm ur charisma..... Ofcus EOD
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

running 4rm ur charisma..... Ofcus EOD

Oh o.k. Charisma. Cool.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abee79: I lectured in a Polytechnic located in South West Nigeria for four years. I went there as a Corper, and was retained. I'll share how I was able to stay unscathed all the while, keeping the 'pressure' from female students (and female Staff) at bay:

- Today, almost five years latter, happily married with two daughters of my own, I recall those formative years WITHOUT REGRET AND NOTHING TO HIDE!

Sir, you are a man of integrity. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Oh o.k. Charisma. Cool.

i find it attractive, d way u reply on nl, u av a friendly personelity, can i PM u ma'am?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by hamid30: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its obvious that this happens in our society!.. This is known in the European countries... A school mate of mine got pregnant for a NYSC teacher.. in some cases the teacher is at fault while in others,the student.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 2kris(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mine was when i was taeching in a govt secondary school menn come see greenlight....i never believed i will toast a secondarian...but all things being equal i let one babe in the school that i cannot avoid her how much i loved her but that was after her waec and neco i try sha.....curently she is my no 1 no other

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Its not what you think.
Sophyrocks sey you and Onyego has turned me into a laughing stock cos I'm appreciating nature's work on you,and as such throwing advances?lolzzz.Abeg,don't fall my hand here ooo! Everybody's reading our posts and waiting to see how it will end...counting on you...I'm still and ferverently serious.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by hotwendy(f): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chillisauce:

You too! cheesy funny enough no one has my time then, I was the smallie of the class. The "things" were still developing. Unlike some my classmates that could pass as some peoples wives. And I always mingle with the big girls. They tend to overshadow me with the heavy accessories sad
. Lolz
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
2kris: Mine was when i was taeching in a govt secondary school menn come see greenlight....i never believed i will toast a secondarian...but all things being equal i let one babe in the school that i cannot avoid her how much i loved her but that was after her waec and neco i try sha.....curently she is my no 1 no other
pls stop mockery of yourself...No b only love!!!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
frank043: Sophyrocks sey you and Onyego has turned me into a laughing stock cos I'm appreciating nature's work on you,and as such throwing advances?lolzzz.Abeg,don't fall my hand here ooo! Everybody's reading our posts and waiting to see how it will end...counting on you...I'm still and ferverently serious.

LoL
I've been chilling since yesterday to see how it will end...but of course, I hope to see a thread next year WE MET ON NAIRALAND, I APPRECIATED HER HAIR, NOW WE'RE MARRIED
LoL
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 2kris(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
frank043: pls stop mockery of yourself...No b only love!!!
hy mr man i am a teacher and i can proudly say all my lecturers got their wives were they teach......sorry sha not everybody is lik u that lie in public.................sumary i loved her so much that i hv to let her write her waec and neco and since then i hav never taken advantage of her...if u vex put ur head for chicken yansh

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 2kris(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
NifemiOlu:

LoL
I've been chilling since yesterday to see how it will end...but of course, I hope to see a thread next year WE MET ON NAIRALAND, I APPRECIATED HER HAIR, NOW WE'RE MARRIED
LoL
u hav fallen for him already na nice one babe ...i hv been followin u guys since yestaday....u guys should just exchange numbers....i will not regret it i sense seriosness in him by sha said enough already...thank me later
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
2kris: Mine was when i was taeching in a govt secondary school menn come see greenlight....i never believed i will toast a secondarian...but all things being equal i let one babe in the school that i cannot avoid her how much i loved her but that was after her waec and neco i try sha.....curently she is my no 1 no other
pls stop mockery of yourself...No b only love!!!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
NifemiOlu:

LoL
LoL

So we have turned to a movie that you can sit down and watch ba?

Issorait. Dnt bother getting any funny ideas about this o. Its not what you think. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
frank043: Sophyrocks sey you and Onyego has turned me into a laughing stock cos I'm appreciating nature's work on you,and as such throwing advances?lolzzz.Abeg,don't fall my hand here ooo! Everybody's reading our posts and waiting to see how it will end...counting on you...I'm still and ferverently serious.

Hahahahahahaha. I never knew you were that serious and it would get to this.

You can only send me a Pm unless its really important and based on neutral/friendly grounds. You feel me?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by swaystunna(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Grand hustle for sophy
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
NifemiOlu:

LoL
LoL

story for Jesus....
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by beelon1020(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Computer Education back then later crossed over to Humber college in Toronto for my computer Science
OnyeEgo1:

bro abeg which course u read no vex? As i hear T.P na e make me ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.