Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (224894 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gaskiya, Mr. OP I find some of these questions a little cheesy! cry especially since a level of definitiveness is implied to the interpretation of the answers. So I don't really see you as perfect, I air it, and that makes me a horrible boyfriend? Heck! I don't see myself as perfect, matter of fact, I don't even like perfect - I rather go with human!
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dygeasy: No. You overlook the flaws and see your partner as perfect. Not the other way round.
excatly what i would have said. Thumbs up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by rafeelly(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vessi:
Yup. For the sake of your Nairaland integrity and female followers.
cheesy
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Dygeasy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:
I'm glad we think in like manner. cool
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Dygeasy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
Huh?! Offline?
Why'd I lie about that?
Surely it's not a crime to be pretty and boyfyless naangry
How do you handle men advances?
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by samflex(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Please remove my name from that list, I don't have a boyfriend.

Who will I then ask the questions?

if I say I like you?
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by luckybaddest(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Elantracey: loool , afraid of what ? Those questions could actually scare a player away but there are still guys that'll give false and pretentious answers.
like me or I should just be looking her

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by MizMyColi(f): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tallesty1: How do you hand men advances?

Not easyangry
A Girl's gotta learn discipline tho'
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Not easyangry
A Girl's gotta learn discipline tho'
You don't expect what is good to be easy.

More grease............

1 Like

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by priscaoge(f): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Oya.....

Softsparkyy
PriscaOge
Temigracie
Missslimbody

Come and copy questions to askwink
Thank me later with a bottle of Pepsi Lite each wink
Am single.....Infact am ''Boyfriendless''undecidedundecided So na who I go come ask?gringrin
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Am single.....Infact am ''Boyfriendless''undecidedundecided So na who I go come ask?gringrin

This one all the girls are single today, odiegwu....

2 Likes

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by 1stola: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Blazing99: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Questions are right on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by merieam16(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ok nice1,will try it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Please remove my name from that list, I don't have a boyfriend.

Who will I then ask the questions?

Eyah,cum lemme mk u feel loved,even if its for a minute!
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
"Stop Playing Video Games ke" That's where we should be showing our love sef....who loses will do the dishes for the week, drive the kids to school, clear the garden, wash the cars etc. She will still right on my legs as I sit on the bed as we play games together and sleep off...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by BodyKiss(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is called putting pressure on him.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
KashKampKen: heck! i hate those questions!
if she ask me na who i go ask?
I'm a certified player
#iPraySheDontSeeThis
And you are proud of being a player? I guess you are a teen anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by mulkee: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dis questions oboi na examination person wan write. If gal whr I wan marry ask me dis kin questions a day to our wedding I will cancel d wedding
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
mulkee: Dis questions oboi na examination person wan write. If gal whr I wan marry ask me dis kin questions a day to our wedding I will cancel d wedding
This question is most romantic
WILL U BUY ME IPHONE 6?
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by frodobee: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
The best romantic question and answer is this'baby i need money' and i will be like ' take this(solid cash) and buy urself house, buy ur fada a house, and this 4 ur mum and this 4 ur family, baby say my name, go spend money recklessly and come back for more.'
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by datguru: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
romantics questions white peeps will ask their boyfriends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tallesty1: As long as you keep the terms and conditions. Don't eye your previous johnny and don't accept a new one.
Very much, immeasurablewink
It is a war where one sleep with enemy.
I'm not TB Joshua.:|
Everything.
I will post it on nairaland, update it on facebook. Share it on whatsapp and tweet it.
You don't need to, I can detect it myself.
I can't.
How can I forget
Yes..... I can't forget it because it is important to me.
Boobs and Ukwu.
love and sexy by Terry G
shockedundecided
Sure. My airtime and data
No, there will be nothing like lovers in the next life
Yea, by not telling you about it.
No............
The day I answered 20 silly questions
Yea but doctor said that I have eye problems
Honey moon No dear honey moon is for those who haven't tasted the honey. You and I knows that our own is almost finished.

Nonsense boy grin
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
I luv my girl so much n hv plans for our future, but I'll b reluctant answering most of these questions ESPECIALLY D ONE ON MARRIAGE, it makes me feel she's desperate n got sth to hide. So I might back off if she does...... They may work for talkative guys though.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nwafoigbo: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
I wish she could ask me these questions.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
story for the witches!!!! tongue
even me get five possible answers to each. depending on who's asking. tola? mary? bimbo? tonia? or Saratu...
with perfection at the game, none would be the wiser.

guys that cheat, are just actors and bunch of olitwists. each have a good reason for being with each of the girls. so trust me, the replies will definitely be sincere as it applies to that particular one.

just saying# cool

2 Likes

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by louis07(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tallesty1: As long as you keep the terms and conditions. Don't eye your previous johnny and don't accept a new one.
Very much, immeasurablewink
It is a war where one sleep with enemy.
I'm not TB Joshua.:|
Everything.
I will post it on nairaland, update it on facebook. Share it on whatsapp and tweet it.
You don't need to, I can detect it myself.
I can't.
How can I forget
Yes..... I can't forget it because it is important to me.
Boobs and Ukwu.
love and sexy by Terry G
shockedundecided
Sure. My airtime and data
No, there will be nothing like lovers in the next life
Yea, by not telling you about it.
No............
The day I answered 20 silly questions
Yea but doctor said that I have eye problems
Honey moon No dear honey moon is for those who haven't tasted the honey. You and I knows that our own is almost finished.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:

Nonsense boy grin
lolscheesy

you wan expose your Gs bah?undecided

bring it on, we are readygrin
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by louis07(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well don bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.