Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Can I Invest N9,000?? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest N9,000?? (22286 Views)

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2014
o42austino:
ok thanks for d info but, dont u think that using debit card will put buyer at risk because i know that once u pay with debit card the money will be taken from ur account immediatly to sellers account, what happends when seller did not perform, how do u recover ur money?

You are wrong, when the money is taken from your Account through the ATM transaction, it goes into an intermediary Account which is known as Escrow, the money will never be released to the seller until you receive your goods and are satisfy with it.

If you didn't receive the goods within the specify days and/or the goods are not as described, you are free to open dispute, in which if your claim is genuine, your money will be return to you by Escrow service. Escrow Service is the main reason I insist newbie use their ATM Card to process any payment made in aliexpress or Dhgate for proper safety of their hard earned money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Geniusvic(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
samseen02:
pls did u see my last update before it got deleted? Though i don't knw how it got deleted.

No, I didn't.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wizeboy:

You are wrong, when the money is taken from your Account through the ATM transaction, it goes into an intermediary Account which is known as Escrow, the money will never be released to the seller until you receive your goods and are satisfy with it.

If you didn't receive the goods within the specify days and/or the goods are not as described, you are free to open dispute, in which if your claim is genuine, your money will be return to you by Escrow service. Escrow Service is the main reason I insist newbie use their ATM Card to process any payment made in aliexpress or Dhgate for proper safety of their hard earned money.
ok thanks for d info, i hv already done my bank wire, i will use debit card nxt tym, Thanks A million for this Golden Advice.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by boyo123(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2014
harbayo20:
you can even lay a foundation of residual income for life and earn at least 1,320 per day with small investment of 6,600 ,but you have to become a member first ....WhatsApp/call me on 08181815589 to put you through...#and I tell you,you gonna thank me later
please send me the details @ uthman.b123@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by boyo123(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2014
iameffiong:
. All you need is a working gmail address, an e-currency account (okpay, paypal or payoneer) and #2300. Its a perfectly working networking biz and u earn $10 frm ur downline. Mention me for more details. Mail me via iameffiong@gmail.com
. Please how like to know how it works.here is my email uthman.b123@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wizeboy:

hi,i need info on Registered
Air Mail shipping, Have you use Registered
Air Mail for shipping b4 and how does it work?, is it safe for shipping Goods?.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wizeboy:

Air Mail for shipping b4 and how does it work?, is it safe for shipping Goods?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by calaohuru(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Wizeboy:

You will always receive your goods from the nearest Post Office to your address in which you put when registering on aliexpress, dhgate, etc. You don't need any paper apart from your ID Card to collect your goods from the Post office officials. Post office officials will always call you on phone when your goods arrive at their post office.

It wouldn't affect your business in terms of making profit because you must have done some cost analysis before ordering. Most of the wristwatches on those site are very cheap and they will give you profit of 30 - 100%.

I like ur advice...
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by gift01: 5:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Wizeboy:

You don't need to transfer money to any DHPay Account as I said earlier. You can pay for any goods you buy on Dhgate with your Mastercard or Visa ATM Card.

Select any product of your choice, then stroll down to click on BUY IT NOW, another page will pop up where your Shipping Address will be required, you will fill all the necessary information after which you click on proceed to payment, at the page of payment, many options are always available to pay depending on the seller, some sellers have PAYPAL, Debit Card, Western Union, DHPAY and so on.

Select Debit Card and choose your debit card type either Mastercard or VISA, fill in the necessary card information and your order will be successful.

Ensure that you confirm the total cost of the goods perfectly before proceed to pay.
My question is simple. How long will it take for my ordered goods to arrive. Don't like tying down my cash

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
o42austino:
Air Mail for shipping b4 and how does it work?, is it safe for shipping Goods?

If your seller use it, you will receive your goods at the nearest post office to the address you provided on the shipping address. Post office officials will call you to come and receive your goods when it arrives there.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
gift01:
My question is simple. How long will it take for my ordered goods to arrive. Don't like tying down my cash

If you use free shipping option, it normally takes between 2 weeks to 6 weeks for your goods to arrive at the nearest post office to the address you provided, it all depends on the type of postal service your seller use.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Gosj01(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Followin...
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wizeboy:

If you use free shipping option, it normally takes between 2 weeks to 6 weeks for your goods to arrive at the nearest post office to the address you provided, it all depends on the type of postal service your seller use.
i hv bn monitoring dis thread. I hv a problem. I hv already registered in aliexpress, the goods there are expensive and they are nt dat easy to sell. For instance, the price of those watches there, if converted 2 naira wl b clocking 3,500. Hw much cn i sell such watch. And hw many ppl cn buy such watch.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wizeboy:

If your seller use it, you will receive your goods at the nearest post office to the address you provided on the shipping address. Post office officials will call you to come and receive your goods when it arrives there.
am worried a bit now, i am tracking the movement of my Goods via DHL, my problem is since my goods got to Nigeria since three day past but is still showing custom status, why is dat.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
EKPETI:
@wizboy, I need ur help on how to buy goods on dhgate.com. Pls bro this is my mail fekpeti@yahoo.com n my no. Is 08064092991.
Waiting for ur response urgently. Thanks.

Kindly ask your question about dhgate here, I will answer you, so that others too can learn from it please.

I might not be able to contact you because I am always somehow busy.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Greatihex:
i hv bn monitoring dis thread. I hv a problem. I hv already registered in aliexpress, the goods there are expensive and they are nt dat easy to sell. For instance, the price of those watches there, if converted 2 naira wl b clocking 3,500. Hw much cn i sell such watch. And hw many ppl cn buy such watch.

If you search well, you will see wristwatches that are not too expensive and even all those you call N3,500 will worth N6,000 and above in Nigeria, just try to search well. You don't need to search only the first page, you are free to search all the pages and go for anyone you know you can sell well.

Moreso, the price some of the sellers normally quote are not always the final price, if you want to buy more than 1 piece or assure him of always buying from him and that you sell the wristwatch to customers, some seller can reduce the quoted price up to 50% percent for you. I have bought a product of $23 for $10 before based on the fact that I decided to buy like 5 pieces and also promised him to always patronise his store. Everything is about strategy bro and your bargaining power.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
o42austino:
am worried a bit now, i am tracking the movement of my Goods via DHL, my problem is since my goods got to Nigeria since three day past but is still showing custom status, why is dat.

Custom might have held down your goods, kindly go to DHL website to copy their customer care phone number and call them to know the latest status of your goods. If custom have held down your goods, you might need to ask the seller to send you invoice of the goods, in which custom or DHL will ask you to send to them in order for your goods to be cleared, you might also be asked to pay some certain amount of money.

People who know, don't always like using DHL to ship unless you have asked your seller to understate the price of the goods or quote it as a gift, if not, this kind of problem always arise.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wizeboy:

If you search well, you will see wristwatches that are not too expensive and even all those you call N3,500 will worth N6,000 and above in Nigeria, just try to search well. You don't need to search only the first page, you are free to search all the pages and go for anyone you know you can sell well.

Moreso, the price some of the sellers normally quote are not always the final price, if you want to buy more than 1 piece or assure him of always buying from him and that you sell the wristwatch to customers, some seller can reduce the quoted price up to 50% percent for you. I have bought a product of $23 for $10 before based on the fact that I decided to buy like 5 pieces and also promised him to always patronise his store. Everything is about strategy bro and your bargaining power.
thanks a lot.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
@wizeboy, can you pls give me suggestion on the type of goods i can sell in a school environment.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wizeboy:

Custom might have held down your goods, kindly go to DHL website to copy their customer care phone number and call them to know the latest status of your goods. If custom have held down your goods, you might need to ask the seller to send you invoice of the goods, in which custom or DHL will ask you to send to them in order for your goods to be cleared, you might also be asked to pay some certain amount of money.

People who know, don't always like using DHL to ship unless you have asked your seller to understate the price of the goods or quote it as a gift, if not, this kind of problem always arise.
i got this message this evening

EVENT CATEGORY
06 Nov 14 4:20 PM - Clearance processing
complete - LAGOS,NIGERIA

the problem is that i got d same message yesterday evening but this morning it was change back to

EVENT CATEGORY
06 Nov 14 9:18 AM - Customs status updated
- LAGOS,NIGERIA

the Estimated time of delivery is on 10th of this month.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Tweetums(f): 4:21am On Nov 07, 2014
TeamSimple:
U can try sport betting. Play multiple bet slip. And u can become instant millionaire.
hmm,
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by skentelelady(f): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Greatihex:
@wizeboy, can you pls give me suggestion on the type of goods i can sell in a school environment.

I shop from Aliexpress as well and sell

Altho i am not a student but as one, you can buy t shirts of less than $ 10, wrist watches of $2-3 both male and female etc,. if you are a female now, you can go into jewelries as well

When you get to a particular product page, click on the free shipping part and also put a particular range of amount there. This will reduce your search.

You can buy a watch of $3 which is like N500 and sell @ 1k5. Make sure you buy from one seller as well so that your items will come in a package instead of buying from diff sellers

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2014
skentelelady:

I shop from Aliexpress as well and sell

Altho i am not a student but as one, you can buy t shirts of less than $ 10, wrist watches of $2-3 both male and female etc,. if you are a female now, you can go into jewelries as well

When you get to a particular product page, click on the free shipping part and also put a particular range of amount there. This will reduce your search.

You can buy a watch of $3 which is like N500 and sell @ 1k5. Make sure you buy from one seller as well so that your items will come in a package instead of buying from diff sellers

I wish you the best
thanks. But, i have already paid for two watches of a total of about 5300. Bt it has nt bn verified yet. Cn i cancel d payment. I paid wt mastercard. Again, going to cyber-cafe, nd buying data wich is cheaper 4 me to continue in dis business. And wich data subscription is d best between dis network providers. (airtel, glo, mtn)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Poison That Is MMM / Should I Build In Lagos Or In My Home Town or buy Stocks with my N 11 million / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.