Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Can I Invest N9,000?? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest N9,000?? (22283 Views)

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 5:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Wizeboy:

The goods are normally receive at the nearest post office close to the address you provided when ordering for the goods.

But there have been some few case in the past where post office officials delivered to the person's house but not common and I will advice you not to wait for such opportunity. Once you receive call from post office that your goods has arrive, kindly go there to collect it.
there is trouble o. Since first week of november i ordered for some goods. I have nt gotten them. The worst is that when try to track it through 17track.net, they show me service error or web error. What shld i do? Shld i open dispute? I nid ur reply quick b4 the end of dis month. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Greatihex:
there is trouble o. Since first week of november i ordered for some goods. I have nt gotten them. The worst is that when try to track it through 17track.net, they show me service error or web error. What shld i do? Shld i open dispute? I nid ur reply quick b4 the end of dis month. Thanks in advance.

talk with ur seller b4 u open dispute. send him a message
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
spartoo:

talk with ur seller b4 u open dispute. send him a message
the tracking says it has already been packaged and is on transit. It is the destination dat shows the error.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Greatihex:
the tracking says it has already been packaged and is on transit. It is the destination dat shows the error.

chat wt ur seller. ....tell him tg problem I'm sure he'll help
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by golddeejay(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2014
hav read abt mini importatn here...i want to start with 25k, i want to bring in men shirts and women tops but i want to order them in 1 or 2 pieces probably from different sellers and ship it thru free shipping. My question is which strategy can i use to ship everyth together
wizeboy
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Go buy ganja make u dey with 9000 naira investment u can make 2000 profit in a week.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
golddeejay:
hav read abt mini importatn here...i want to start with 25k, i want to bring in men shirts and women tops but i want to order them in 1 or 2 pieces probably from different sellers and ship it thru free shipping. My question is which strategy can i use to ship everyth together
wizeboy

It might not be possible for you to ship goods from different sellers together using FREE SHIPPING because seller will ship their goods differently through their prefer shipping post either China post, Hongkong post or Australia post.

It can however only be possible, if you buy the goods from a single seller OR one seller assist you to order for other goods you want, which some sellers might not want to do for you (sellers only do such favour at their own discretion or to customer that normally patronise them constantly). Approach a seller and see whether he/she can be of assistance to you in this regard.

If not, you can order them separately and let them ship the goods separately as the time interval of receiving them might not be more than few days if they ship almost at the same day or a day after.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by uwakwekamubu(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
please wizeboy

please teach me how to start ... I gat 12k my email

jomakizito@gmail.com

and also

the ATM issue....thanks
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by uwakwekamubu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wizeboy:

Yes, you can use your VISA Card, Mastercard ATM and UBA Africard to make payment for any goods on aliexpress and dhgate.

can I buy from them with my smartphone..

.. it seems not to work why? wizeboy please detail me my mail jomakizito@gmail.com......
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by ibiboss: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
You can join TLC and make cool money.call/watsapp 08093576916

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by netinformat(f): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2014
I made #4,000 profit yesterday night with just #6,000 start up capital JUST yesterday Night and now the market is still begging me for more of the service I delivered.

Internet Income is the best contact me
At Netinformat@gmail.com to know how
I did it cos I'm about banging 6 digit income
Per wk with this service
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by harbayo20(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2014
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I need not more than 12 real entrepreneurs who are ready to flow with me and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08181815589
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2014
uwakwekamubu:

can I buy from them with my smartphone..

.. it seems not to work why? wizeboy please detail me my mail jomakizito@gmail.com......

You can order for your goods with an Android phones from aliexpress and dhgate.

Make sure you login with your correct username and password; and you are ready to go.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by ibiboss: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wizeboy:

Make sure you login with your correct username and password; and you are ready to go.
please which site can I order made in turkey and vietnam cloth for ladies?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by ElNino101: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
spartoo:

yes they do. with ur MasterCard or visa card
I received my first shipping frm aliexpress 2days ago
pls how do I open up a dispute
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by trychris: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
This quite an inspiring topic and wonderful contributions. Does that means you don't need an escrow account before buying online? Or what difference does it makes?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Stanleyafam(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Greatihex:
i hv bn monitoring dis thread. I hv a problem. I hv already registered in aliexpress, the goods there are expensive and they are nt dat easy to sell. For instance, the price of those watches there, if converted 2 naira wl b clocking 3,500. Hw much cn i sell such watch. And hw many ppl cn buy such watch.

Sir there are cheaper ones there, I just paid for a $3 wrist watch and it depends on the quality, if the one u saw is 3,500 then it must be a good quality one and u can sell for at least 5000
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Honeyyinkissyahoocom(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
vonskyes:
Become a partner with Helping hands international and earn residual income for life. Costs just $40 (N6,600) ask me how and I will send u a mail on how it works.

How?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by asco15(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
NEW OIL AND GAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY VIDEO.
DOWNLOAD AND WATCH THIS VIDEO
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lodmt7q1mhqt8xk/People%20Must%20%20buy%20Fuel...Get%20paid!!!.mp4?dl=0
CONTACT ME ON oilbizng@gmail.com if you are interested.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by vonskyes(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Honeyyinkissyahoocom:

How?

I sent you a mail, did you get it?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by femijck(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pls how safe is this aliexpress and do they use registered mail for their free shipping or just ordinary post.. ....I've experienced several cases of missing parcel because it was sent ordinary (unregistered ) though not from aliexpress. ..thanks
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
harbayo20:
you can even lay a foundation of residual income for life and earn at least 1,320 per day with small investment of 6,600 ,but you have to become a member first ....WhatsApp/call me on 08181815589 to put you through...#and I tell you,you gonna thank me later
pls email timothodetola1073@gmail.com as well.thanks.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Tonjeola1(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2015
timodet:
pls email timothodetola1073@gmail.com as well.thanks.
check my signature
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by fr3ddi3(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
@Wizeboy:

I have been following this thread for a while, and I must confess that I have learnt quite a lot. I followed your tips step-by-step on this mini-importation thingy, and it has been flowing well,

But I got some questions I want to ask concerning the delivery of goods; would they deliver it to my door step or to the nearest post office?

Let me shed more light:
I ordered for a wrist watch (just for trial) last month, and I have been tracking it ever since. As at last week Friday, I discovered that the wrist watch has reached Lagos, but I haven't received any phone call yet nor has it been delivered to my address. As I type this message, my Aliexpress profile's "product status" says "Awaiting Receipt".

Please what step should I take from here?
I need your reply ASAP, and thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2015
fr3ddi3:
@Wizeboy:

I have been following this thread for a while, and I must confess that I have learnt quite a lot. I followed your tips step-by-step on this mini-importation thingy, and it has been flowing well,

But I got some questions I want to ask concerning the delivery of goods; would they deliver it to my door step or to the nearest post office?

Let me shed more light:
I ordered for a wrist watch (just for trial) last month, and I have been tracking it ever since. As at last week Friday, I discovered that the wrist watch has reached Lagos, but I haven't received any phone call yet nor has it been delivered to my address. As I type this message, my Aliexpress profile's "product status" says "Awaiting Receipt".

Post office official will always give you a call to come and pick up your goods once it arrives at the nearest post office to the address you provided as your Shipping Address in aliexpress.

The parcel might have been in Lagos and not at the nearest post office to the address you provided yet because post office normally collate all Lagos letters and parcel at their Head office in Lagos before despatching to various nearest concern post office.

You can however check the nearest post office that's very close to the address you provided on aliexpress to check your parcel because the post office officials sometimes might not call you due to the fact that maybe when they called you, your number is not reachable due to network or they overlook it... I will advice you to check the nearest post office.

You can furnish me with any latest development and also ask for more clarification if need be.

I wish you success in the business!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
fr3ddi3:
@Wizeboy:

Let me shed more light:

or u visit th ikeja nipost office. they will help u wt th location of th goods since they r in Nigeria
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by KingBish(f): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wizeboy:

Thank you very much wizeboy for your insightful tips. God bless you.
Please my question is - in banks, we're always advised not to give out our Mastercard details as it could be used to empty our account. So please for the paying with my Mastercard option , what particular details on my card should I give and which ones should I never give out when making payments on these online trading platforms?
I would really appreciate an indepth layman explanation
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2015
KingBish:

Thank you very much wizeboy for your insightful tips. God bless you.
Please my question is - in banks, we're always advised not to give out our Mastercard details as it could be used to empty our account. So please for the paying with my Mastercard option , what particular details on my card should I give and which ones should I never give out when making payments on these online trading platforms?
I would really appreciate an indepth layman explanation

Using your ATM card either Mastercard or Visa is very secure and safe on aliexpress and dhgate as I have never heard about any fraud pertaining to any card before. So, the website is absolutely secure.

They will actually ask almost everything about your card information on the website, from Card Number, to your password/token and the Card provider which you will choose between Visa or Mastercard depending on your card.

So, kindly use your card on the website with rest of mind as there is no cause for alarm but never send your Card Information to any seller or anybody through email or any other channels apart from providing the information to the payment page of aliexpress or dhgate.

Hope this my explanation really help.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by KingBish(f): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Wizeboy:

Using your ATM card either Mastercard or Visa is very secure and safe on aliexpress and dhgate as I have never heard about any fraud pertaining to any card before. So, the website is absolutely secure.

They will actually ask almost everything about your card information on the website, from Card Number, to your password/token and the Card provider which you will choose between Visa or Mastercard depending on your card.

So, kindly use your card on the website with rest of mind as there is no cause of alarm but never send your Card Information to any seller or anybody through email or any other channels apart from providing the information to the payment page of aliexpress or dhgate.

Hope this my explanation really help.

Yes it does. Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Poison That Is MMM / Should I Build In Lagos Or In My Home Town or buy Stocks with my N 11 million / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.