Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Can I Invest N9,000?? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest N9,000?? (22287 Views)

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by vonskyes(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
olucomf:
...pls send me details here starworldy2k@yahoo.com

Kindly check your inbox for details. Please share your thoughts afterwards. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Desdevice(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
am interested in this importation business but the whole process is very confusing to me can someone pls put me through......des10chris@yahoo.com, 08139136128 tnx
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by LINCOLNGODWINS(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please someone should help me track this shippment vial DHL.tracking number is 6352036528...i need reply asap
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Sheuns(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wizeboy:

Track your order @ www.17track.com, but it might take up to 5 to 7 days before you will be added to track your goods sometimes. If it is still showing not found and its up to 2 weeks now, kindly send message to the seller so that he can check with the post office over there and explain the reason for not show.

But I guess the delay might be caused by the Double 11 aliexpress and all other stores did on November 11 whereby they sold there goods at more cheaper rate and the goods sent to post office at that particular alone worth up to billions of dollars. You can google Double 11 to read about the promo and how it normally slow down shipping during the time they always hold it.

All in all, try to contact your seller for explanation on what is delaying the tracking from showing.

BRO I have d same problem here its been over 2 wks now I cant track my order. contacted d seller still gave me d same no to track but its not showing on d tracking site. Even if I cant track will I still get my goods?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2014
Wizeboy:

You don't need to transfer money to any DHPay Account as I said earlier. You can pay for any goods you buy on Dhgate with your Mastercard or Visa ATM Card.

Select any product of your choice, then stroll down to click on BUY IT NOW, another page will pop up where your Shipping Address will be required, you will fill all the necessary information after which you click on proceed to payment, at the page of payment, many options are always available to pay depending on the seller, some sellers have PAYPAL, Debit Card, Western Union, DHPAY and so on.

Select Debit Card and choose your debit card type either Mastercard or VISA, fill in the necessary card information and your order will be successful.

Ensure that you confirm the total cost of the goods perfectly before proceed to pay.

can i mail the goods to my house address?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by aity2011(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
harbayo20:
you can even lay a foundation of residual income for life and earn at least 1,320 per day with small investment of 6,600 ,but you have to become a member first ....WhatsApp/call me on 08181815589 to put you through...#and I tell you,you gonna thank me later
also interested linkaity@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
spartoo:

can i mail the goods to my house address?

The goods are normally receive at the nearest post office close to the address you provided when ordering for the goods.

But there have been some few case in the past where post office officials delivered to the person's house but not common and I will advice you not to wait for such opportunity. Once you receive call from post office that your goods has arrive, kindly go there to collect it.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wizeboy:

The goods are normally receive at the nearest post office close to the address you provided when ordering for the goods.

But there have been some few case in the past where post office officials delivered to the person's house but not common and I will advice you not to wait for such opportunity. Once you receive call from post office that your goods has arrive, kindly go there to collect it.

tnx bro. I already ordered it seems like I'm going to change the address
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spicygrace(f): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pls I need more details on dis online shopping and how to do d registration on their site.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by iykepromotions: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2014
iykepromotions:
@ OP N9000 is a lot me money if properly managed. click on my signature and let's see how we can help you. you just need your zeal for this business and you will be smilling to the bank every week
it's been unique all along. happy for those that have joined through this medium. that's why when i say i make money from this forum and fb, i mean what am saying. you have the potential to be self employed
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=spicygrace post=28452216]Pls I need more details on dis online shopping and how to do d registration on their site]

open the website and click on join to open an account -
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wizeboy:

pls mail me ur contact so I can ask some more questions better
freakevolve@gmail.com

tnx
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Sheuns(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2014
I found this on alibaba http://kamushirts.en.alibaba.com/product/1390068024-219921510/MOQ_5PCS_Fashion_mens_shirts_Leopard_trimming_shirt_Italian_new_design_men_casual_shirts.html and I do not have enuff to ship in anyone interested in buying for resales or personal use should contact me on 08102226496 call/whatsapp for joint import. The more the lesser the price.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spicygrace(f): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=spartoo post=28469121][/quote]

I have done that. Hw do I pay money in2 d account?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
spicygrace:

I have done that. Hw do I pay money in2 d account?

it depends on the mode of payment u selected after u bought ur goods
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by ElNino101: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote
author=Wizeboy post=27292846]

You don't need to transfer money to any DHPay Account as I said earlier.
You can pay for any goods you buy on Dhgate with your Mastercard or
Visa ATM Card.

Select any product of your choice, then stroll down to click on BUY IT
NOW, another page will pop up where your Shipping Address will be
required, you will fill all the necessary information after which you
click on proceed to payment, at the page of payment, many options are
always available to pay depending on the seller, some sellers have
PAYPAL, Debit Card, Western Union, DHPAY and so on.

Select Debit Card and choose your debit card type either Mastercard or
VISA, fill in the necessary card information and your order will be
successful.

Ensure that you confirm the total cost of the goods perfectly before
proceed to pay.[/quote]

pls does aliexpress allow payment via atm cards?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
ElNino101:

yes they do. with ur MasterCard or visa card
I received my first shipping frm aliexpress 2days ago
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by ElNino101: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
pls what is the process and can I receive my goods directly here in warri
spartoo:

yes they do. with ur MasterCard or visa card
I received my first shipping frm aliexpress 2days ago
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by ElNino101: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
@spartoo,pls what is the process on how to pay via atm card on aliexpress...thx
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
ElNino101:
pls what is the process and can I receive my goods directly here in warri

yes you can
I put in my house address then it was sent to the nearest post office to my house... they called me
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by success2sure29(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2014
always invest ur hard money on investment that has future with just 6600 and wash it growing.
08029e485329 or success2sure29@gmail. com
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2014
ElNino101:

Yes, you can use your VISA Card, Mastercard ATM and UBA Africard to make payment for any goods on aliexpress and dhgate.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by dasanchez1(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Wizeboy:

Yes, you can use your VISA Card, Mastercard ATM and UBA Africard to make payment for any goods on aliexpress and dhgate.
well done so far...

Access bank visa card is the best...

Reason : low exchange rate....

I started with UBA MasterCard on my first import but switch to access bank due to cheap rate... I don't know the rate as of the moment .....

importation business is good business one can enter into.....
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2014
dasanchez1:
well done so far...

Access bank visa card is the best...

Reason : low exchange rate....

I started with UBA MasterCard on my first import but switch to access bank due to cheap rate... I don't know the rate as of the moment .....

importation business is good business one can enter into.....

true that
I uzd it 2
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by dasanchez1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
spartoo:

true that
I uzd it 2
nice
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Tomicz: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Freely Turn $0.69 into $124949.38 in short days

CashFeeder.net was designed with an unbeatable rate of spillunder & spillover forced Matrix formula, and will prove to you
how it is possible to earn up to $124949 by investing only $0.69!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

join : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Geniusvic(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
It's amazing to know I can achieve so much with just 9k! cheesy God bless u guys!
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Geniusvic(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tomicz:
Freely Turn $0.69 into $124949.38 in short days

CashFeeder.net was designed with an unbeatable rate of spillunder & spillover forced Matrix formula, and will prove to you
how it is possible to earn up to $124949 by investing only $0.69!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

join : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics

90% of the time this stuff doesn't work! After earning them tangible traffic, they present u with surveys that are impossible to complete before you can order for a pay-out! Trash!!
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Geniusvic(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Importation business is obviously quite lucrative, but the long wait on free shipping is demoralizing. Nevertheless, am definitely venturing into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Poison That Is MMM / Should I Build In Lagos Or In My Home Town or buy Stocks with my N 11 million / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.