Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Can I Invest N9,000?? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest N9,000?? (22284 Views)

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by skentelelady(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Greatihex:
thanks. But, i have already paid for two watches of a total of about 5300. Bt it has nt bn verified yet. Cn i cancel d payment. I paid wt mastercard. Again, going to cyber-cafe, nd buying data wich is cheaper 4 me to continue in dis business. And wich data subscription is d best between dis network providers. (airtel, glo, mtn)?

Those watches are more than $10 each. i think it is too expensive. How much are you looking to sell to students?I am sure they wont want to buy each for like 5k

there is always a first time. I dont know if you can cancel again but if the payment hasnt been verified. try to cancel order and see if it is possible or move ur money away from that account if it is savings. if no money is found, the order mayb cancel

Do that asap cos they confirm payment under 24hrs

If you are on campus, go for night browsing cos you need hours to shop and select nice items at cheaper prices if you have big phone like tab, you can do with dat but your sure bet is laptop or night browsing at cafe.

Just start small first and with time you can continue to add to ur capital. you can do earings for ladies in your class sef cheesy you dnt have to be shy about it.

you get jewelries, necklace, rings etc for less than $1 and you can sell like N300 depending on how much you get it
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
thnks alot
skentelelady:

Those watches are more than $10 each. i think it is too expensive. How much are you looking to sell to students?I am sure they wont want to buy each for like 5k

there is always a first time. I dont know if you can cancel again but if the payment hasnt been verified. try to cancel order and see if it is possible or move ur money away from that account if it is savings. if no money is found, the order mayb cancel

If you are on campus, go for night browsing cos you need hours to shop and select nice items at cheaper prices if you have big phone like tab, you can do with dat but your sure bet is laptop or night browsing at cafe.

Just start small first and with time you can continue to add to ur capital. you can do earings for ladies in your class sef cheesy you dnt have to be shy about it.

you get jewelries, necklace, rings etc for less than $1 and you can sell like N300 depending on how much you get it
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
skentelelady:

chai, i dn mumu. The money has already bn debited, bt my bank didn't snd me alert. My problem nw is hw lng wl it take 4 d goods to arrive? And hw cn i kip track of its movement? I wnt it 2 arrive b4 christmas, so that i cn make beta profit 4rm it.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by skentelelady(f): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Greatihex:
chai, i dn mumu. The money has already bn debited, bt my bank didn't snd me alert. My problem nw is hw lng wl it take 4 d goods to arrive? And hw cn i kip track of its movement? I wnt it 2 arrive b4 christmas, so that i cn make beta profit 4rm it.

Lol sorry bro

It will arrive even before the end of this month or early next month. It takes like 20-25days

On your order page, click on the item and view details. You will see a tracking number

Log on to www.17track.com , place your number there and begin to track

You maynot see anything in the first 7 -8days, dnt worry but later you will begin to see notifications

You can still order for more items now and sell for xmas if you can sources for fund. With 10k you are good to go

It is well
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
skentelelady:

Lol sorry bro

It will arrive even before the end of this month or early next month. It takes like 20-25days

On your order page, click on the item and view details. You will see a tracking number

You maynot see anything in the first 7 -8days, dnt worry but later you will begin to see notifications

You can still order for more items now and sell for xmas if you can sources for fund. With 10k you are good to go

It is well

tanks. I stil hv sum funds. Bt i wl wait till i study d site very wel nd learn more about d business. Thanks again. I pray i make it big in dis business by God's grace. You hv given me hope.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Big up to Wizeboi and all that are contributing to this thread, i got my shipment yesterday and marketing will start today, lets keep d flame alive.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Goziejay: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
o42austino:
Big up to Wizeboi and all that are contributing to this thread, i got my shipment yesterday and marketing will start today, lets keep d flame alive.
please can you tell me the process it used to get to you and how many days involved.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Chinnyx: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ping me on 73ED90FC I have a wonderful idea for you That will blow your mind
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by vonskyes(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Become a partner with Helping hands international and earn residual income for life. Costs just $40 (N6,600) ask me how and I will send u a mail on how it works.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by toycom001(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Get 30% immediately.
ROI 5000% daily
$2.50 for every referral
Fast payouts
Available worldwide.
http:///1ycLDHV

Join thr train before it's late. It's real, it's big and the money is rolling out big.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Goziejay: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
most educating
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by distinct00: 4:41am On Nov 13, 2014
get wider audience for your events thru sms. for fast, cheap
and efficient service visit www.distinctsms.com
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2014
Goziejay:
please can you tell me the process it used to get to you and how many days involved.
i used DHL and it took only 8day but am looking to use free shipping like chinapostair,hongkongpost e.t.c to reduce cost even if it will take 22day i don't kia, DHL cost reduce my profit big time.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2014
skentelelady:

Lol sorry bro

It is well

hi i started mini importation recently and i hv got my first order via DHL and the DHL shipping cost reduce my profit drastically, i want to use this shipping that you talked abt, let talk via BBM,whatsapp or phon
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Wizeboy:

Custom might have held down your goods, kindly go to DHL website to copy their customer care phone number and call them to know the latest status of your goods. If custom have held down your goods, you might need to ask the seller to send you invoice of the goods, in which custom or DHL will ask you to send to them in order for your goods to be cleared, you might also be asked to pay some certain amount of money.

People who know, don't always like using DHL to ship unless you have asked your seller to understate the price of the goods or quote it as a gift, if not, this kind of problem always arise.
hi i started mini importation recently and i hv
got my first order via DHL and the DHL
shipping cost reduce my profit drastically, i
want to use this free shipping that you talked ab
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by o42austino(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Wizeboy:

Custom might have held down your goods, kindly go to DHL website to copy their customer care phone number and call them to know the latest status of your goods. If custom have held down your goods, you might need to ask the seller to send you invoice of the goods, in which custom or DHL will ask you to send to them in order for your goods to be cleared, you might also be asked to pay some certain amount of money.

People who know, don't always like using DHL to ship unless you have asked your seller to understate the price of the goods or quote it as a gift, if not, this kind of problem always arise.
hi i started mini importation recently and i hv
got my first order via DHL and the DHL
shipping cost reduce my profit drastically, i
want to use this free shipping that you talked ab
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by BAYKEM(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2014
I want to contribute my little quota by introducing a very cheap data bundle to you all. I believe you will surely need this as importation business requires internet connectivity. Dont mind me pal, just wanted to help in reducing ur expenses. Just come to think of getting MTN 1GIG at the rate of #1200 only and ETISALAT 1GIG at the rate of #1300. Isn't that cool? You are surely doubting now and thinking this must be scam. Well I am also a Nairalander and would love u to go through my thread and see the comments of previous buyers on https://www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-
data-subscription#27228509. I wish you the very best. Cheers!!
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by BAYKEM(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Greatihex:
thanks. But, i have already paid for two watches of a total of about 5300. Bt it has nt bn verified yet. Cn i cancel d payment. I paid wt mastercard. Again, going to cyber-cafe, nd buying data wich is cheaper 4 me to continue in dis business. And wich data subscription is d best between dis network providers. (airtel, glo, mtn)?
I want to contribute my little quota by introducing a
very cheap data bundle to you all. I believe you will
surely need this as importation business requires
internet connectivity. Dont mind me pal, just wanted to
help in reducing ur expenses. Just come to think of
getting MTN 1GIG at the rate of #1200 only. Isn't that
cool? You are surely doubting now and thinking this
must be scam. Well I am also a Nairalander and would
love u to go through my thread and see the comments
of previous buyers on http://
www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-
data-subscription#27228509. I wish you the very best.
Cheers!!
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wizeboy:

You don't need to stress yourself by using Western Union or Bank Transfer to fund your Dhgate Account... Dhgate accept Nigerian Bank Mastercard and Visa ATM card.

Ensure that you have enough money in your Account, and pay through your ATM card, is even more safer because you will be covered by escrow service on the website, whereby you can always ask for refund by opening dispute if the goods you order is not good or the seller refuse to send the goods as quickly as possible.

does the quantity of wristwatches matter in any way?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by olucomf: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
pls i need it starworldy2k@yahoo.com uote author=harbay
o20 post=26566675]you can even lay a foundation of residual income for life and earn at least 1,320 per day with small investment of 6,600 ,but you have to become a member first ....WhatsApp/call me on 08181815589 to put you through...#and I tell you,you gonna thank me later[/quote]
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by olucomf: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
vonskyes:
Become a partner with Helping hands international and earn residual income for life. Costs just $40 (N6,600) ask me how and I will send u a mail on how it works.
...pls send me details here starworldy2k@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by olucomf: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
toycom001:
Get 30% immediately.
ROI 5000% daily
$2.50 for every referral
Fast payouts
Available worldwide.
http:///1ycLDHV

Join thr train before it's late. It's real, it's big and the money is rolling out big.
.......pls inbox me here starworldy2k@yahoo.com....thank you and god bless you..
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Whizkel(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
When the goods/parcel arrives ,are there extra charges when one wants to clear it up@the post office?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
@wizeboy, problem o. I cnt track my order. It is showing nt found after almost 2 weeks i ordered it. What shld i do?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
spartoo:

does the quantity of wristwatches matter in any way?

Yes, it matters a lot... The larger the quantities of any goods you order, the lesser the cost of the product. You can buy a product at the rate of $15 while buying 20pieces of the same product might reduce the price to $10 and below depending on your bargaining power.

If you now want to deal in such product in very large quantities, you can just go to the manufacturers/suppliers directly at alibaba for very low and competitive price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Greatihex:
@wizeboy, problem o. I cnt track my order. It is showing nt found after almost 2 weeks i ordered it. What shld i do?

Track your order @ www.17track.com, but it might take up to 5 to 7 days before you will be added to track your goods sometimes. If it is still showing not found and its up to 2 weeks now, kindly send message to the seller so that he can check with the post office over there and explain the reason for not show.

But I guess the delay might be caused by the Double 11 aliexpress and all other stores did on November 11 whereby they sold there goods at more cheaper rate and the goods sent to post office at that particular alone worth up to billions of dollars. You can google Double 11 to read about the promo and how it normally slow down shipping during the time they always hold it.

All in all, try to contact your seller for explanation on what is delaying the tracking from showing.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizkel:
When the goods/parcel arrives ,are there extra charges when one wants to clear it up@the post office?

No extra charges is require to clear your goods at the post office when it arrives as the total cost of shipping has been paid by the seller but due to the corruption that's rampant in Nigeria, try to hold like N500 you will just give the officials, because sometimes, they ask for little tip before your goods will be released.

They can even deceive you by saying it is official money and there's receipt for it but all are lies, just give them in order not to delay your precious time.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wizeboy:

Track your order @ www.17track.com, but it might take up to 5 to 7 days before you will be added to track your goods sometimes. If it is still showing not found and its up to 2 weeks now, kindly send message to the seller so that he can check with the post office over there and explain the reason for not show.

But I guess the delay might be caused by the Double 11 aliexpress and all other stores did on November 11 whereby they sold there goods at more cheaper rate and the goods sent to post office at that particular alone worth up to billions of dollars. You can google Double 11 to read about the promo and how it normally slow down shipping during the time they always hold it.

All in all, try to contact your seller for explanation on what is delaying the tracking from showing.
thanks. i wl hv 2 contact d seller, cus thursday wl make it 2 weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Poison That Is MMM / Should I Build In Lagos Or In My Home Town or buy Stocks with my N 11 million / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.