Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84545 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dani1luv: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
mmmmmmmmm
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DamiD: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
dani hope there's no problem?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

heard what grin

That tope has oyan nla. grin tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

That tope has oyan nla. grin tongue

u no well grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Emperoh(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
And finally the Moderator!!!!!!!

Mukinatrixxx that was cool but reserved.
Tgirl keep it up

now let me see what reason Criz darling will give now.

Tgirl pls get me Debo and DDk they are needed here
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
And finally the Moderator!!!!!!!

Mukinatrixxx that was cool but reserved.
Tgirl keep it up

now let me see what reason Criz darling will give now.

Tgirl please get me Debo and DDk they are needed here

dayo is waitin for Cristalz to do hers
i dont know about Debo o, but Dayo will soon be up here

whats stopping Cristalz na? i need to speak to her grin
how u dey Mr.Politiician grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hi all,

Thanx 4 ya comments. I'm having a temporal probs wt my connexn else I would av joined u guys.

Spiked,
Are we together 4 real?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by biolabee(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
muki nice interview pls where is the new arsenal thread?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by mailmalc(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
wah wah wink peeps
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2008
Here is another person from my personal list wink

Nairaland: Davidylan

Nick name: My brothers call me tuber (dont ask me what it means) grin

Origin of User name: I came across Bob Dylan's music on google one day, liked the name Dylan and i attached it to my name - David (that was 1998).

When did u join NL: Dec. 2006

Why did U join NL: Was browsing for some information on Nigeria and stumbled on a discussion that happened to intrigue me.

Religious belief: Conservative Christian

As a conservative christian how do u cope with all d some (permit me to say) 'trash' dat goes on in d religion section:

Its fun to me really. Much of what i read doesnt affect my core beliefs. Everyone has a right to their opinions, good or bad

Section U frequent most visit: Religion first thing in the morning

Age: 20's U peeps should berra stop dis 20s, 30s thing. lol grin

Sex: Male

HomeTown: Abeokuta

Single or Married: Single

Type of Music: R & B, Pop, Gospel worship

Best author: varies but Enyd Blyton for me is the best.

Artist: Chris Brown, BoysIIMen

Best Colour: Stone blue or black

Best food: pounded yam with oha soup

Best Game: Scrabble

Best car: mercedes Benz CLS-class

Sport: Soccer, Tennis, Boxing

Club: Arsenal

Actors: Chris Rock, Hugh Grant

Likes: I like debates (politics, religion, life), travelling, cooking, science, soccer, tennis, companionship

Dislikes: Women who nag and nag and nag forever! Waking up early, sweeping.

Peeps u roll with on NL: I go solo most times but i enjoy Debosky and 4Play.

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: Ruby, stillwater and Karmamod

Most striking personality on NL: 4Play without a doubt

Your views about NL: it could have been a lot better if managed half as well as i expected.

Can u explain ur views abt NL in clearer terms: the admin's poor customer relations has driven away the brightest of the crop who were a large part of this forum a few yrs ago. 2006, you wouldnt even notice folks like Tumfulu . . . there was so much else to read and discuss

Describe yourself in a simple term: I'm pretty quiet and not even 50% as combative in real life. lol

Most Striking thing about yourself: I think very fast.

How do u spend a normal day: I work 12 hours a day, the rest i spend either reading, sleeping, cooking or speaking to family and friends

Greatest achievement thus far: none yet, i consider a lot of "achievements" as God's grace to an undeserving fellow.

Greatest challenge in life: Deciding to do science even though my dad thought i didnt have the capacity for it.

Future ambition: To be a professor

Greatest ambition - being a dad to two little girls.

And who will the lucky mom be? lol grin: Lucky mom? God knows her

General life philosophy: God has a plan for every soul, ask Him to help you discover it.

Words for the founder of Nairaland: good job taking the forum this far. I wish you greater success in life but always remember, life is never lived in a bubble.

Extras

Most embarrassing moment:

flunking my final yr oral project defence in university. The theory part was so good my professor magnanimously decided to grant me an A all the same. My friends thought i was sick that day

What is between you and Ruby_pearl now Morenike: i do like her a lot. i wouldnt say more than that

Hmm . . . I was going about my journalistic work when I discovered the same pix in the profile of both of u, what can u say about this?

lol. We decided to try it and see what reaction it would generate.

Are u both located in the same area: no we are both on opposite ends of the US

Interesting se? U guys should read on while I catch some sleep.

Till tomorrow . . . wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2008
@ tgirl

Good work indeed , kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:52am On Nov 19, 2008
Thanx timmfikk. Tmrw by God's grace
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2008
Tgirl
u dey try jare. . .David is up already. talk to debosky na
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Spiked,
Are we together 4 real?

Sure babes. smiley

@ topic. . .

Moyin don marry! shocked grin cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2008
Nice interview Tgirl
But pls interview debo, brash, jenny and eldee wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DamiD: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2008
Tgirl, that was nice
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2008
@Tgirl

only God knows what charm u are using for all these people
pls work dat charm on Missy,Ruby,Spiky and Jenny abeg

besides dat i dont see any pics attached 2 d interviews
just lemme know if u need pictures
becos i get them bucku for my database.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2008
sexyhotmom

na wetin i do una grin make una leave me alone,jenny go do her own interview wen her mind tell me to wink

ehen no give out pples pics,unless d pple give u permission to,its againt the rule tongue

by d way how my sweet orobokibo a.k.a sista fiona,come tgirl u need to interview fiona oooo,but no put her pics for there,cos men no go allow her rest cool

tope2000:

Nice interview Tgirl
But please interview debo, brash, jenny tope2000 and eldee wink

yea interview tope and leave jenny cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2008
noooo jenny
u want make dis agbaya men on nairaland corrupt my pickin 4 me
i cant put her life at risk now o!!!
especially as pple like tumfulu and lance still dey on d prowl lookin 4 whom 2 devour
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
Thanx jare Jenny. I was lookn for our dear orobokibo. I totally forgot her name.

No worry, by d tym i bribe with fresh breast milk from sexyhotmum, she go grant interview quick quick. Lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
who is on the roll today?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
@Tgirl

i wld make sure my baby calls u by ur first name
aw can u forget her name
abi u no know say na una be her big aunties
ehn?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by StephenP(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2008
@Tgirl4real, ok I'm ready for the interview. Hit me up whenever you're free.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
StephenP:

@Tgirl4real, ok I'm ready for the interview. Hit me up whenever you're free.

This shud be interesting grin grin but i think u are suppose to hit her up undecided

whatever90:

yea interview tope and leave jenny cool

Leave jenny ko
if you dont it first then i aint doing it 2 kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Nice interview Tgirl
But please interview debo, brash, jenny and eldee wink

I can confirm we have a request pending in my intray for an interview

My PA, Danke Whatever90 confirmed and i have instructed her to fix a time in between my busy schedule for the interview

It is going to be hot and a lot would be revealed but for now, my lips are sealed until my PA, Danke liaises with Tgirl

Tgirl, don't bug me, book the interview through my PA

Kind Regards

Brash!-King of Nairaland grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Emperoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
Pls when will i have Debo DDk and MyLove Criz?
Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep it up Tgirl. Honing your journalism skills
Its good to know this. . . .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

I can confirm we have a request pending in my intray for an interview

My PA, Danke Whatever90 confirmed and i have instructed her to fix a time in between my busy schedule for the interview

It is going to be hot and a lot would be revealed but for now, my lips are sealed until my PA, Danke liaises with Tgirl

Tgirl, don't bug me, book the interview through my PA

Kind Regards

Brash!-King of Nairaland grin

Fell off the chair
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Fell off the chair
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Easy dear, we don't want "them" broken. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
He he he

Who made brash king of Nl? It seems ur days are numbered on Nl, make Seun catch u. grin

StephenP,
I'm glad u are ready for moi. Can we schedule 4 later 2nyt? Leave ur YIM or mail on. U can mail me too. Cheers!

SexyHotMum, abeg no vex. grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by geolabious(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt]Due to what brash said
How will u call urself the king of nl
Here is the full list

Oba of Ara of Nairaland - Seun

Balogun Of Nairaland - Mustay

Iyalode Of Niaraland - Tgirl4real

Otun Of Nairaland – Tope2000

Osi Of Nairaland – Missy B

Iyaloja Of Nairaland – Jenny

Olukosi Of Nairaland – StephenPH

Otunba Of Nairaland - Debosky

Asipa Of Nairaland - Stancozy

Olu-Ode Of Nairaland - Nana

Bobagunwa Of Nairaland – Brash

Odofin Of Nairaland - Morenike

Akogun Of Nairaland – Darfestus

Oluawo Of Nairaland - Infobaba

Afobaje Of nairaland - Geolabious

Apena Of Nairaland – Dclique

Mumu Of Nairaland – Toluxa1
[/size]
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
mumu of NL shocked shocked shocked
lmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (74)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.