Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84539 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2008
Yes he is but don't worry.
He is apparently too small to handle hence the reason why I'm trynna ingore him.
How are you ma love? kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DarkRxn(f): 12:45am On Nov 21, 2008
Missy B:

Yes he is but don't worry.
He is apparently too small to handle hence the reason why I'm trynna ingore him.
How are you ma love? kiss kiss
lol, ok.
fine wink

@post
awwww, Dafidi, that was kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2008
I hav been waiting on spikedcylinders interview. . . why isnt this error being rectified?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DarkRxn(f): 1:15am On Nov 21, 2008
Hey, where's MissyB's interview?
Tgirl, I go vex for your thread o angry angry tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2008
Vex naa. . . and hit ur head on d wall. Instead make u talk to her u dey disturb me. Yeye. . .

Thanx timmfikk. . .

Spiked,
Let's finalise dis ur interview o
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

I hav been waiting on spikedcylinders interview. . . why isnt this error being rectified?

See this small girl? angry grin
Tgirl4real:

Spiked,
Let's finalise this ur interview o

Anytime you are ready. smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DamiD: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2008
This kind of vexing dey get as e be o
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2008
Ok. Let's do it this way Spiked . . .

Send me a mail so dat i can av ur details. Mine is on my profile. Thanks
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Vex naa. . . and hit ur head on d wall. Instead make u talk to her u dey disturb me. Yeye. . .
Dark_Rxn:

Hey, where's MissyB's interview?
Tgirl, I go vex for your thread o angry angry tongue
You two nor serious O.
I swear to do ma interview after Cristalz and Dark Rxn.
Good job Tgirl::::::::.Send me a mail and collect ur christmas gift. tongue grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
I posted twice sorry!!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
U said 'send me a mail and collect ur christmas gift'.
Shouldn't it read 'send me ur add so dat i can send ur christmas'? Lol

Missy,
All of a sudden u av added Dark Rxn to d list. I bet u will do ur interview wen Jesus comes back. Me, I wil be with Him by then. . .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Ok. Let's do it this way Spiked . . .

Send me a mail so that i can av ur details. Mine is on my profile. Thanks

Its hidden.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
Tgirl4real:

U said 'send me a mail and collect ur christmas gift'.
Shouldn't it read 'send me ur add so that i can send ur christmas'? Lol

Missy,
All of a sudden u av added Dark Rxn to d list. I bet u will do ur interview when Jesus comes back. Me, I wil be with Him by then. . .
No:::.it shouldn't read the later.
You have to send a mail then I'll add you to the list of people
recieving Xmas gift from me. tongue
Dark has alwayz been on my list na.
Plus one more pesin:::::::errrmmm errrrmm Creamish grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
My dear Tgirl how you dey now?

I had to leave for some time but now i am back and better

Hope to speak to you soonest.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by geolabious(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2008
[size=13pt]Welcome My Padi[/size]
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hey dre,
Missed u. Nawa o. . . U just went MIA. Hope u alryt sha.

Sorry Spiked. My YIM is also my mail add. Did it dat way cos of spammers.

Missy, what should d content of d mail read now?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SamMilla1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
*says hello to everybody and moves to another thread*
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DarkRxn(f): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
Tgirl4real:

lol, I don vex o grin grin

Missy B:

You two nor serious O.
I swear to do ma interview after Cristalz and Dark Rxn.
Good job Tgirl::::::::.Send me a mail and collect ur christmas gift. tongue grin
are you shy?
oya, maybe I can help uh?
tongue tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2008
darefestus:

My dear Tgirl how you dey now?

I had to leave for some time but now i am back and better

Hope to speak to you soonest.

The one whose name we dare not mentionTM, when are you going to grant Tgirl4real's interview? cheesy We wanna know more about ya wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DarkRxn(f): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2008
Busy_Body, I dey vex for you o.
Don't you know how many admirers you have eh?
Wey your interview na?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 1:18am On Nov 22, 2008
I want Morenike and Brash Nairaland's rap mogul to do the honours first cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2008
Iyalode,
Don't give me that . . . I want so so . . . before I grant mine. U suppose to av submitted 5 interviews by now. I expect agaba to be an easy one for you . . . go figure.
Xpect to meet ur sack letter on ur desk monday morning if u dnt comply.

My interview is on page 2
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 2:04am On Nov 22, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Iyalode,
Don't give me that . . . I want so so . . . before I grant mine. U suppose to av submitted 5 interviews by now. I expect agaba to be an easy one for you . . . go figure.
Xpect to meet ur sack letter on ur desk morning if u dnt comply.

Yes ma'am, please don't sack me ma, ileya and Christmas is around the corner and we have to rock that aso ebi & and co together, sowwy ma, I would draw up the list by Sunday embarassed

Tgirl4real:

My interview is on page 2

Oya, go back and sleep before I open my eyes, What I meant was that the-one-whose-name-we-dare-not-mention aka DarefestusTM should submit himself to be scrutinized by you, afterall his name is on the VIP list grin  Abeg go sleep, no make me call his name too much before his head starts swelling like gari ifo cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:16am On Nov 22, 2008
Lol.
Gud nyt
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by xeyi(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2008
[i][/i]
logging in,
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2008
U are truly born and bred in Bariga. . . What r u logging in?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2008
Tgirl, no email addy there. smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2008
Spikey,
My messenger is also my email addy.
tgirl4real at ymail . Com
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by xeyi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2008
Tgirl4real:

U are truly born and bred in Bariga. . . What r u logging in?
ve neva been on dis thread,so i don't wanna be an intruder
okay, lol, Bariga representing cool cool cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by mystikal(m): 2:42am On Nov 23, 2008
this interview thing looks like fun; sucks i'm not a celeb.

Good thot!!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2008
Sorry, I haven't posted any interview for a while now . . .
I have one of the mods with me here. . .

Nairaland username: twinstaiye

Nick name:  Bilal

Origin of User name:  twins because I am a twin, and Taiye because that is my twin name

When did u join: Nairaland record shows that it was 2005.

How did you find out about NL: I was searching for something on Mobile Phones and I came about the former Nairaland site i.e http://www.mobilenigeria.com  before it was merged with Nairaland. I can't remember vividly now, but I think I registered with the former site before it was merged with nairaland.

Religious belief: Islam, but very very liberal

Section U frequent/most visit: TV/Movies Section and Celebrities section because those are the two sections am moderating

Birth date :  11th October

Sex:  Male

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Home Town: Igosun, Kwara State

Single or Married:  Married

Type of Music: Traditional mostly but also in love with R n B

Best Colour: Blue, Purple

Best food:  Pounded Yam with Egusi soup

Best Game:  Video or Computer Game – Gunman, Half Life etc

Favourite Artist: James Hadley Chase

Sport: Soccer, Tennis and Motorsport

Favourite Nigerian Footballer (Male): Kanu Nwankwo

Favourite Nigerian Footballer (Female): Precious Dede; Perpetual Nkwocha

Favourite Foreign Footballer: Pele , Henry, Theo Walcott

Club: Arsenal

Best car: Don’t count car as luxury, any will do

Actors:  Too many of them to mention

Artiste (Nigeria):  Male – Tuface,   Female - Asa

Are u a movie person: Yes

Favourite Nigerian Movie (Yoruba): Asiri-nla by Jide Kosoko

Favourite Nigerian Movie (English): Violated by Ego Boyo

Dislikes:  coldness, unfaithful and liar

Peeps u roll with on NL:  Mukina2, graciousme and lot of guys on FTA thread (Free to Air thread is located in TV/Movies section).

Assuming you are not married, who will u like to date in NL?:  graciousme, (but sadly she said she can't date me)

Wished she was my wife?: Mukina2, but sadly, she is married sad tongue

Lady u admire in NL but you never met?:  Eveseh (sadly, she hardly visit nairaland nowadays)

Most striking personality on NL:  Sisikill, have never met her, but I admire her writing skills. Tgirl4real, never met her, but she striks me like a goalgetter.

Your view about NL: The best there is, another one is a counterfeit. Nairaland kan, Nigeria kan.

Describe yourself in a simple term: too emotional and too trusting.

Most Striking thing about yourself:  technology inclined and inquisitive

How do u spend a normal day:  work, (go online, moderate nairaland, update my blog - Nollywood Photoblog) watch TV and go to sleep

Mode of relaxation: watching TV, movie or playing Computer games

Greatest achievement thus far: Bought a house

Greatest challenge in life: When I lost my Job back then in 2000, thot the world is going to end. It also gives me the best way to view life when one is no more.

Future ambition: I believe I don’t have one, I believe God always give me direction. But to those who will say, how can someone does not have an ambition, my ambition is to become successful in life.

General life philosophy: You will reap what you sow

Words for the founder of Nairaland:  He should keep it up.

Extras

Most embarrassing moment: can't think of any now, but giving out handshake and being rejected is embarrassing.

How do you feel being a Moderator: I like challenges, and I love to help especially in something that interests me.

My guiding principles: Conscience

My favourite maxims: Start from somewhere; be yourself

Most encouraging maxims: "It is a failure not to try at all than try and fail. Besides, failure is an opportunity to try again”.

Most cherished possessions: Children

My perfect idea of happiness: Being with my love, all the time

Most dashed amount of money: N10,000

Gift or talent :  Very creative and inquisitive

Person u love to meet at this moment: Kanu Nwankwo

Happiest moment in life: When I bought my first car, and later, when I got another job in 2002.

Saddest moment in Life: When I lost my Son 3 years ago, gives me opportunity to view life with an emptiness mind.

Most admired Politician: Obafemi Awolowo, Dele Alake

Most enigma personality : Nelson Mandela

The Greatest Disappointment : The refusal of my parents to allow me marry one of my most cherished lover and a courtship of six years just went down the drain.

Most amazing technology : Aeroplane, GSM and Internet

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tangent(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Lol.
good nyt

what have i missed? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (74)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.