Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84531 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 2:48am On Nov 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

u ma dey drive person comot d same way monicaa pursue u comot for her thread . . .lol grin grin grin

Haven't you noticed that it's only when Tgirl4real sees Danke's name, that she sends everyone packing and tells them to go to the other thread set up for discussion grin grin grin tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 2:49am On Nov 25, 2008
Busy_body:

Haven't you noticed that it's only when Tgirl4real sees Danke's name, that she sends everyone packing and tells them to go to the other thread set up for discussion grin grin grin tongue

see discrimination oh shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2008
whatever90:

Amebo who send u? grin common if u have nothing imprtant to post on this thread,then LEAVE grin

No be you teach me amebo cheesy Wetin happen to that your Jonyjay thread, that man na okobo no be small, can you imagine, of all people to want to trade words with, I'm sure he's off somewhere nursing his wounds, won't be surprised if he is that scofield guy sef grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 2:57am On Nov 25, 2008
Busy_body:

No be you teach me amebo cheesy Wetin happen to that your Jonyjay thread, that man na okobo no be small, can you imagine, of all people to want to trade words with, I'm sure he's off somewhere nursing his wounds, won't be surprised if he is that scofield guy sef grin grin grin

buahahahahha u this girl ehn grin grin so u even see scofield post? grin grin grin iyalode d all rounder,no mind jonyjay na stupid guy,person wey claim to be nurse no even know wetin anatomy be grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MrInfo1(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2008
@ Arcani
No prob. And anyhoos thanks for includn me to peeps u roll wit even when we havn't for long . . . .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2008
Tgirl,
I am here for the taking, You never invited me for the show.

Let me have a joint interview with criztals

I cant see your YIM for your profile
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2008
Dayo
buzz me, ill give u Tgirls YIM
meanwhile, Tgirl try asking Debo for his YIM
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hi Dayo,

I did invite everyone . . .

It's clear what my intentions were from d beginning.

It's all gud sha . . .

My YIM has been on my profile. It's d same as my mail

So, buzz me as soon as u can
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
Busy_body, na wa o

Aint u suppose to mail me . . .

If u do, it will be easier to communicate. . . .

I'm usually online between 10.30am and 4.30pm (office hours)

Then from 10pm at night if PHCN/Fuel money permit grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
Guess who we have here . . . tongue

Nairaland username: StephenP

Nick name: So many, sexual chocolate is my favorite lol

Origin of User name ID: Just my name. P stands for nothing.

When did u join NL:Sometime in 2006

Why did U join NL: Was looking for new Nigerian music and I found NL

Religious belief: I believe in God

Section U frequent most visit: Used to be games but now it's wack so Literature and Romance

HomeTown: The #1 state, Abia!!

Single or Married: Single, close to being in a relationship though.

Type of Music: I love R&B, then rap, country, lastly acapella

Best Colour: Green

Best food: Not trying to fuel the stereotype but anything with chicken

Best car: Not really into cars but the 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix is simply sexy

Best Game: Halo 3

Best author: Michael Crichton, RIP

Artist: So many, depends on my mood.

Sport: Football, soccer, some basketball and in the summer, volleyball.

Club: NY Giants

Likes & Dislikes: Honesty & dishonesty, lol!! jk

Peeps u roll with on NL: All the ladies on NL save for the retarded bunch, then Davidylan, Sauron, Eldee. I know I missed a lot of people but, yeah.

Who will u like to date given the opportunity on NL: Hmm, since I'm sure you won't tell anyone *whispers* I no hear anything o lipsrsealed

Most striking personality: DeepZone but thinking about it, I don't know if I can call it stiking or anything. Next would be DaPhoenix, I'm a sucka for hot-headed girls.

Your view about NL: A place for some comic relief.

Describe yourself in a simple term: Super-cali-fragilistic-expi-ali-docious, in other words, fun-loving. S T E P H E N P

Most Striking thing about yourself: My smile, can I say my body too or is that pushing it?
What makes you tick: Reading a dumb post.

How do u spend a normal day: Wake up, eat, work & Nairaland, home, eat & Nairaland, sleep.

Future (Near) ambition: Grad school

Greatest achievement: Getting a good job waiting for me as soon as I got out of college.

Greatest challenge in life: Breaking up with this one girl. U mean Tope tongue

Life philosophy: Never let emotions overpower your intelligence.

Words for the founder of Nairaland: What's good?

Extras

Most embarrassing moment: Too embarrassing to tell strangers. (and who are the strangers )

I notice u write, what motivates you: Anything really. Sometimes my own personal experiences.

What is the mystery behind your signature: Whenever I go to a club, I forget all about myself and live in the music.

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
Where is Tope o grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
Tope is not here, am here not only Tope get the guy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
Words for the founder of nairaland: Seun please give us the addiction antidote. You have actually saved a lot of people from boredom, good work and please keep on banning until you are left alone in Nairaland, LOL hehehe-by ARCANI

ROTFLMAO. . . . if not because the lady beside me in my office here is used to my NL-induced sudden laughters, she could have prodded my company to redo Medicals for me, to test my sanity!!!

That was how loud I laughed when I read this.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
he he he

grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
Its 3.30pm now where is yo arse grin What's the lingo, is it I invited you to YIM or I added you to YIM yesterday cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
sexyLeamon:

Tope is not here, am here not only Tope get the guy cheesy

Chei shocked see barawo, haba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
Was busy at work. On my way home now. I din't receive any request o . . . wait a min. . . Hope u weren't d one i . . .
Sori darl,
I think i declined ur request. Send me a mail now
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
You did kini shocked shocked shocked Did you know how long it took me to set it up shocked you better perform some magic otherwise this place will not contain both of us angry angry angry grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
Lol. Mabinu now. I'm not even sure it was urs. Lol. Give me 30mins, i wil sign back in.
Pls mail me for christ's sake
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2008
Busy_body:

Chei shocked see barawo, haba cheesy cheesy cheesy
leave d girl joo angry who no like berra thing grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
Seun must be payn StephenP real gud dat d only thing he does is wake up, eat, work, nairaland. . . Home, eat, nairaland, sleep . . .

Life must be sweet being a moderator. Hehehe
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
I have sent it wink [size=2pt]See wetin you don cause na angry na because of you I go open YIM and now I don get e-lovers and e-concubines and e-harems, not complaining though cool Very soon me too I go open my "how do I handle this - part 4" grin This YIM is dangeous o, the thing wan make me commit e-adultery sha cheesy [/size]
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cipriani(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cipriani(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Tgirl,

You be koret babe, i dey gbadun you. lol cool cool cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cipriani(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Tgirl

Abeg try interview HR.Hotness, me I go like hear some word from the horse's mouth.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
Now, people on my list. . . . Tgirl, abeg,plz interview this peeps

1. Jenny
2. Missy B
3. KarmaMod
4. DeepZone
5. H202
6. Bawomolo
7. 4play
8. A-40
9. Brash
10. Chamotex
11. j-girl[size=15pt]
12. Iyalode aka BUSY_BODY[/size]

All this people must be interviewed o  tongue tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Cip
If you could plz change your siggy na undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Little boys, too, want to grow. shior
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
Cipriani:

@Tgirl

Abeg try interview HR.Hotness, me I go like hear some word from the horse's mouth. grin grin grin grin

Who r u callin a horse?!! angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Where is Tope o grin

My dear, im here and stephen and I didnt break up oo grin grin grin
We are just on a break grin tongue

Tope is not here, am here not only Tope get the guy

Sexy, abeg go look for ur man tongue

@Topic
Good interview. Nice work Tgirl wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
Thanks jare tope cheesy

Iyalode,

u will never change. which one is e concubine again grin

I beg i don interview Chamotx o . . .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
heyyy,
did jenny ever finally giv an interview? i dont rmbr reading one undecided tongue tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chika98: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
Jenny said she no dey give one

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.