Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,867 members, 7,855,556 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84924 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl, you berra stop lying lying and send your it to the right email!!

I wan read this one. Make it juicy sha wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Macy's first. . . Best buy next. . . Target last. Anything else falls in between.
Best buy First!!! We're spliting.
I'm going to Best Buy as early as 4am. . . .I was thinking 2am, but who wants to get killed that early in the morning lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by jgirl3: 1:11am On Nov 28, 2008
is it not the one in her e-mail? I sent it years ago. Her Yahoo hates me.  angry angry angry angry
Ebony-Silk:

Best buy First!!! We're spliting.
I'm going to Best Buy as early as 4am. . . .I was thinking 2am, but who wants to get killed that early in the morning lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LOL!
i'm going to best buy @ 7a.m., Macy's at @5a.m.
Target @ 11. a.m.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by debosky(m): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2008
Remember Credit Crunch while you're shopping ladies wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by jgirl3: 1:13am On Nov 28, 2008
debosky:

My Credit card does not have any recollection of such an evil word. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tomorrow is a day I will splurge. Dec 6th (Credit card bill arrives) is a day I will cry. Simple!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by debosky(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

My Credit card does not have any recollection of such an evil word. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tomorrow is a day I will splurge. Dec 6th (Credit card bill arrives) is a day I will cry. Simple!

shocked shocked grin

Why do you subject yourself to the pain? Retail therapy must feel really good to be better than the pain from the bills. cheesy

Ebony please interview quick - please include your bra size in the answers tongue grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!! you're crazy!

debosky:

grin grin grin grin I will. When BOA send me their monthly mail grin grin
But Black Friday is a day not to be shunned o. or else be cursed lipsrsealed

j-girl:

is it not the one in her e-mail? I sent it years ago. Her Yahoo hates me. angry angry angry angryLOL!
i'm going to best buy @ 7a.m., Macy's at @5a.m.
Target @ 11. a.m.

abeg, by the time you get there, nothing interesting will be left!

OMG!!! Maybe I should go and take a nap, so I can wake up early. God bless this land tongue tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 28, 2008
debosky:

shocked shocked grin

Why do you subject yourself to the pain? Retail therapy must feel really good to be better than the pain from the bills. cheesy

Ebony please interview quick - please include your bra size in the answers tongue grin grin
You know what pain is? Having the opportunity to shop for less , yet not taking advantage of it.

Sure, no be only my bra size. . . .my pkata size nko?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by jgirl3: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2008
debosky:

shocked shocked grin

LOL!
Not at all!
At least when I'm crying on Dec. 6th, I'll be dressed in that cute DKNY dress I want to get so badly!
Along with those shoes I saw on DSW website and the jeans from Jeantherapy. . . It will a bittersweet thing.

Ebony, I'm not lying now. LOL! Target is not as important as Macy's!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by debosky(m): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2008
include kpata size sef  grin

shop for less and spend more than you planned? Don't come to ask me for pocket money next month o!  tongue

@ J

aiight mami - enjoy the bittersweet moments!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by jgirl3: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2008
Thank you very much, cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Sauron1: 1:23am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

u guys make such a cute couple  grin

Sauron and Doyin
sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
first comes love
then comes marriage
then a tinl little baby
in a carriage (curtesy of a surrogate mum ofcourse)

Someone has been smoking crack 'caine. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony Silk use your head oo

Credit crunch still dey town

Think before you swipe that shit or else grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

Someone has been smoking crack 'caine. tongue

crack is wack! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by debosky(m): 1:26am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

crack is wack! grin

ganja is great! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 1:27am On Nov 28, 2008
debosky:

ganja is great! grin

got that right hon wink cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2008
debosky:

include kpata size sef grin

shop for less and spend more than you planned? Don't come to ask me for pocket money next month o! tongue

@ J

aiight mami - enjoy the bittersweet moments!
Who said we wnt enjoy the moments before? grin grin

HABA na!! Debo, na you I wan come ask for money. I thought. . . . I thought we had sth na. I know you didn't mean that kiss kiss kiss

j-girl:

LOL!
Not at all!
At least when I'm crying on Dec. 6th, I'll be dressed in that cute DKNY dress I want to get so badly!
Along with those shoes I saw on DSW website and the jeans from Jeantherapy. . . It will a bittersweet thing.

Ebony, I'm not lying now. LOL! Target is not as important as Macy's!
wetin target got sef? Burlington Coat factory nko? Ross, heck yea!! If they still got sth at JCP, I'll try it out.

MrCrackles:

Ebony Silk use your head oo

Credit crunch still dey town

Think before you swipe that shit or else grin
Who say I won't tongue tongue tongue
Ok, I won't, lend me your credit card. plz smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by jgirl3: 1:32am On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

wetin target got sef? Burlington Coat factory nko? Ross, heck yea!! If they still got sth at JCP, I'll try it out.
I don't even know. I am just tempted to go cos I keep seeing their adverts on my TV.
JCP will be hot. . . selling diamond earrings for $99.99. Ross is in one of the two mallsl too
Ooooooooh, I have to go to Dillards and Sears. . . I have seen all kinds of cute clothes there. I have to walk fast tomorrow o! I'm going to bed at 8 jare.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

I don't even know. I am just tempted to go because I keep seeing their adverts on my TV.
JCP will be hot. . . selling diamond earrings for $99.99. Ross is in one of the two mallsl too
Ooooooooh, I have to go to Dillards and Sears. . . I have seen all kinds of cute clothes there. I have to walk fast tomorrow o! I'm going to bed at 8 jare.
lol, why walk when you can run?
Just be careful of those vicious shoppers. . . .esp. the gay men in the skinny jeans sec. They LOVEEEEEEEEE their skinny jeans tongue

Meself, going to sleep early. . . .enjoy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by jgirl3: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lol, why walk when you can run?
Just be careful of those vicious shoppers. . . .esp. the gay men in the skinny jeans sec. They LOVEEEEEEEEE their skinny jeans tongue

Meself, going to sleep early. . . .enjoy
LoL. It's a good thing that I don't do skinny jeans at all.
I can't run o!
If I can get back home with 8 shopping bags, I'll know I've done very well for myself.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by A40(m): 2:02am On Nov 28, 2008
@T-girl
Done!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

LoL. It's a good thing that I don't do skinny jeans at all.
I can't run o!
If I can get back home with 8 shopping bags, I'll know I've done very well for myself.
J-girl, you're into yoruba movies right?

check this one out, just finished it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4WIDopVGZ8

It gets intersting at the end of Aje Metta 12, then part 2 is the best
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2008
Va Fa Napoli! angry undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2008
good thing u got going here
but ill nominate some people here
missy b
ibk
oyato
brash
Drk-rxn
sisikill/sisi jinx/baby jinx
vescucci
Gamine
Still water
Kay9
ill be back smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

good thing u got going here
but ill nominate some people here
missy b
ibk
oyato
brash
Drk-rxn
sisikill/sisi jinx/baby jinx
vescucci
Gamine
Still water
Kay9
ill be back smiley

And what about you?!

Anyway dont stress, my PA Danke is currently negotiating with TGIRL and her team so we can do something before xmas

But u guys have to appreciate my busy schedule
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2008
Brash,
Na mouth u get. I bet u wil be through negotiatn when Jesus comes. I wont even be avaible for u by then.

I also have a busy schedule.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2008
Bluespice,

Hmm. . .
Wish I could grant ur wish but i'm already wrappn up for dis year. Check from page 5 for Ibk's interview.
U can as well come for urs.

Ebonysilk and j-girl,
U guys have done d abominable. How can u turn dis thread into a shopping center
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Brash,
Na mouth u get. I bet u wil be through negotiatn when Jesus comes. I wont even be avaible for u by then.

I also have a busy schedule.

why are you talking like this naw?! grin

it is not in my hands

i have e-verbally accepted the request

all you had to do was chase Danke for an appointment to do the most anticipated interview on NL! kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Ebonysilk and j-girl,
U guys have done d abominable. How can u turn this thread into a shopping center

plus yoruba films join. . .  angry angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2008
U GUYS SHOULD WAIT O

no more interviews!
no more news!

what is goin on?
****trying to know the cause****seen them. . .

where is MissyB?
where is Tgirl?

Oooooh Tgirl, now that we are ready for the interview, you ran away abi? cool

MissyB aint you through with your test? Babe, we miss your gbegborun; please come and continue.

You girls should come back and do your job o . ehen!

***takes a cup of wine to prevent hypertension***relaxes and waits for answers
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
wah shocked sad
so u wouldnt be conducting any more interviews after i follwed this thread from the first page? cry cry
cry cry cry
pls can my tears move u to reconsider ur stand cos ive got them in gallons wink tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sleekydick(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
Which one be NL celebrity? shocked award dey for the winner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (74)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.