Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84896 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
read the previous pages
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by origina9ja(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl
u kl?
very good job so far kiss
who's the next celeb 2 be interview
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl doesnt wanna interiew any one again sad
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by origina9ja(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
y
wat happened
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
no explanation oh
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by icezik1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
Wetin be this? I no be celebrity? KAi! I don vex commot Nairaland!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ice-zik,

plz come back.

bluespice,

ur tears will work.

bring dem and i will do. No more fuel to run after anybody tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Ice-zik,

plz come back.

bluespice,

ur tears will work.

bring them and i will do. No more fuel to run after anybody tongue

so u were frontin b4 ehn? grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Fronting for who? I don't eat my words . . .

I said i would be rounding up for the year soon . . . .

If u don't bel me, keep watching this space undecided

Debosky's interview right on
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
Debo's interview? where? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@H-R and Spkiey
Sorry ladies tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
Yes o . . . nuthin dey happen! hehehehe  cheesy

Nairaland username: debosky 

Nick name: Debosky

Origin of User name/ID: Nothing special; it came moment of spontaneous creativity.

When did u join NL: April 2006

Why did U join NL: I was searching for a particular Nigerian group but had forgotten the name. Nairaland kept popping up, so I joined and I've been here ever since (apart from a brief break towards the end of 2006)

Religious belief: Christian

Section U frequent most visit: Sports (by far), Politics, Romance, Forum Games

Location: Wytch Farm (google will tell you the rest) wetin be google  undecided

HomeTown: Gbongan, Osun State, Nigeria

Single or Married: Single (NOT looking)

Are you dating anyone on NL: no I'm not

Type of Music: I'm eclectic - R&B, Soul, Alternative and of course my Naija jams

Best artistes: Tuface Idibia, Oasis, Wyclef Jean, John Legend

Favourite author: James Patterson

Best Colour: Black

Best food: Khao Op Saparod - Thai Fried Rice served inside a cut out pineapple

Best Game: EA FIFA Franchise

Best Car: it's just a mode of transport!

Sport: Football, Ice Hockey, Squash

Club: Arsenal Football Club - Victoria Concordia Crescit

Dislikes: Abbreviating words (MAJOR no no), indecision and unfairness

Peeps u roll with on NL: Mukina2, Loyika, Kitaun, Sauron, Davidylan, Rikkyjen, Cristalz, Akolawole

Who will u like to date given the opportunity on NL: Dominobaby (old member, she's long gone now sad)

Most striking personality: Tumfulu/Dr Ferlie (amongst other monikers)  - how someone can be so patently and consistently idiotic is beyond me.

Your view about NL:  Interesting place - was in the right place at the right time, not much more to it. Give Nigerians an opportunity to talk and interact and they'll use it.

Describe yourself in simple terms: I'm an enigma - try fitting me into any typical box and you'll fail

Most Striking thing about yourself: My quiet determination

What makes you tick: God, Goals, targets

How do u spend a normal day: Pray, work - deal with regulators and government agencies, clean up spills, count lizards, nightjars and red squirrels, model emissions data, talk to my loved ones, discuss footie. On weekends, football-watching binges and sleep!

Greatest challenge in life: Deciding where to live - uprooting and moving closer to loved ones is always a tough decision.

Greastest achievement: Getting my research work published in Environmental Science and Technology

Future ambition: develop the ultimate greenhouse gas solution - cheap but effective

Most embarrassing moment: Getting into a fight in secondary school - while fighting the other kid pulled at my trousers and ripped them all the way down the side - in front of the whole of SS 1! I had to sit in my boxers in the Counsellor's office while she stitched my trousers up!

Life philosophy: out of the clutter find simplicity, from discord find harmony, in the middle of difficulty find opportunity

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
u dey wear Arsenal jersey sleep?
olodo buruku tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
Debo, nice interview.

Sure you're not looking? I've got a rich sexy single cousin.

She's a nler too. And she's 25 yrs old tongue tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by HRhotness(f): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
love-vendor! tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Sauron1: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
tkb417:

u dey wear Arsenal jersey sleep?
olodo buruku tongue

I agree 100%
Only an OLODO would get his trousers ripped. grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
tkb and sauron

bad belle tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Sauron1: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

tkb and sauron

bad belle tongue

Bad belle ke?? Debo called me "Sharon". angry angry angry angry
It's PAYBACK.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl are back?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hehehehe, Sharon cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ibk babe,

I don miss u die grin

Ben,

I repeat, u get puablem . . .

I posted 2 interviews last nyt alone . . .

Guess, u are too lazy to read
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by origina9ja(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
IBK where u dey since
na wa 4 u ooo
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Tgirl
Aww really, i don miss u die too grin

how fa? tongue

@origi
I dey for school o, ba wo ni jare cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
Aww debozzie, u dislike abbreviatns? I think dey r cool.  .  .u shld try it sumtym grin

Anywayz,nice picture.  .  .were you trying to fly or something? Also you don't look happy about wearing that jersey.  .  .I'm getting you AIG!!! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl called me a puablem child cry cry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by origina9ja(f): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
is dat why u crying
another olodo shocked shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by origina9ja(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ IBK
reply me email b4 u chat 2 me jo sad
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
I see no email o tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
Yes u are Ben undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
***cleans my eyes***and get back to business*

Tgirl do you care to interview me?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
Is that what u've been trying to say all this while? cheesy

Right on brother. Mail me
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2008
I have changed my mind! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (74)

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.