Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84897 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony,

don't start dat shopping spree u did with j-girl yesterday. move to an appropriate thread plz tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lol, what ime did you go?

Can you believe JCP opened at 4am? by the time I got there, there was this ridiculously long line. I was like wdh? Left my because there and drove to bEST bUY!

Great deals, long lines too, but I could not resist! tongue tongue I think my card went overdraft. . . .oh well, I'll find out later on when am eaing my garri and epka cry cry cry

bu I got back arnd 8 sth. Proud of myself. kiss

Read the other 30 sth pages na. My interview is arnd the 20 sth pages smiley tongue

awww, thanks kiss kiss same here smiley

ROFL @ Garri and Epa, looks like u'll be having it sugar less to at this rate,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We all left at like 3:45am, and then we went to Circut City, Crate and Barrel, Carsons,

And Bed Bath and beyond, there were no lines when we gat there it was fun sha,

I had to put on some shorts like for real,  shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

Okie Babes will check it out,  kiss

Pele oo, for Ur JC penny saga grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ T girl sorry oh e ma binu
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2008
Nice interview A-40
1 of my fav so far wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by KarmaMod(f): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
alagolo you liar, i didnt find your interview
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
TOYOSI20:

ROFL @ Garri and Epa, may u'll be having it sugar less to at this rate,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We all left at like 3:45am, and then we went to Circut City, Crate and Barrel, Carsons,

And Bed Bath and beyond, there were no lines when we gat there it was fun sha,

I had to put on some shorts like for real,  shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

Okie Babes will check it out,  kiss

Pele oo, for Ur JC penny saga grin grin grin

Well seems like you had fun!

3: what? Mehn, I woke up at 2am, I was like, nah, 5 more minute. 3 went by, 5 more minute. ans so on lol!

Shorts!! me too, and a tank. I got out, it was freezing cold!!! well, it was all worth it, right? tongue

ehn, I was so mad. Almost got runned over by a shopping cart, just because this lady was tring to get a laptop! Like chill!

Dnt chack anything out o, I didnt do it tongue

B.T.W, how's n-g? wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony silk nava grant interview o

i guess she will when u and tope2000 grant ur own

alagolo for wia,

she has been banned from this thread
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

alagolo you liar, i didnt find your interview
grin grin grin aunty, wey your own?

B.T.W, debo is single, what say you? tongue grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

alagolo for wia,

what? wetin I do?
why you wan ban me for na?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Well seems like you had fun!

3: what? Mehn, I woke up at 2am, I was like, nah, 5 more minute. 3 went by, 5 more minute. ans so on lol!

Shorts!! me too, and a tank. I got out, it was freezing cold!!! well, it was all worth it, right? tongue

ehn, I was so mad. Almost got runned over by a shopping cart, just because this lady was tring to get a laptop! Like chill!

Dnt chack anything out o, I didnt do it tongue

B.T.W, how's n-g? wink

U be crase woman oo, ROFL, I see u caught fun, and gat good deals as well, what more could be better that's great,  kiss

He's good thanks,  cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
Yes, I did!

where are you running to? You're a celebrity smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by KarmaMod(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

alagolo for wia,

She's quite the liar eh?

Why are people afraid of your interviews Tgirl?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
In real life I am, not here,  tongue, Seriously, Nike go for, I know it'll be fun to read,  kiss

Ebony-Silk:

Yes, I did!

where are you running to? You're a celebrity smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Emperoh(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Thanks Emperoh,

ur baby Cris has been fired o
 angry

You can't be serious
What happened?
I hope its not Seun and his moderators
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

She's quite the liar eh?

Why are people afraid of your interviews Tgirl?
I know this one is not talking tongue

Me, I no see any KarmaMod' interview o. And I'd so love to read it smiley

TOYOSI20:

In real life I am, not here,  tongue, Seriously, Nike go for, I know it'll be fun to read,  kiss

In real life, I am, not here cool Seriously, TOYOSI go for it, I know it'll be nore than fun to read grin grin

For real smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
Right after u babes, right after u, kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ok, for you, I will.

If tgirl will let me smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Thanks me love cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
I would love if u guys can spare us d 'after u', 'wen danke and . . .' crap and show some action.

It's either u are game or not and if u r. . . U knw d process.

Ebonysilk,
What was ur old user
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I would love if u guys can spare us d 'after u', 'when danke and . . .' crap and show some action.

Ebonysilk,
What was ur old user

Eyah, kosi wahala, I will kindly "walk out of ur thread" cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
oga o.

see insults!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Ebonysilk,
What was ur old user
Are you on this land??
How can you ask such a question?? tongue

Ebony:::::::Your interview pls!!! cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by smurf(f): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I would love if u guys can spare us d 'after u', 'when danke and . . .' crap and show some action.

Ebonysilk,
What was ur old user

Na wa oo, so u dey throw wey people commot for ya thread, I no they come here again shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by TOYOSI20(f): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

Na wa oo, so u dey throw wey people commot for ya thread, I no they come here again shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by smurf(f): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
TOYOSI20:

grin grin grin grin

Na true talk see as fine babes, line up reach, lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
It can really be annoying. . . Smurf. Judge for urself.

Missy,
I know alagolo as morenike o. . . Fill me in plz
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by smurf(f): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

It can really be annoying. . . Smurf. Judge for yourself.

Missy,
I know alagolo as morenike o. . . Fill me in plz

Whatever jare undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
cheii!! more insults. pkele o.
May your thread continue to flourish.

@missy B
I sent it to TOSOSI's email. ask her tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ose o. Thanx. And u stil dey use am pass message. Na one day patience dey run out undecided

Smurf,
U could say whatever after waiting up for you . . . A simple explanation u couldn't give
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by smurf(f): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
Leave me oo, I say I no come here again, madam boss lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

@missy B
I sent it to TOSOSI's email. ask her tongue
Where?? What email
Is that Tgirl's tribal name?? Send in your interview pls!! angry angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by A40(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
For the people that liked my interview thanks y'all i appreciate it  wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (74)

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.