Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84517 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SamMilla1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hey Jay,
Who is that starved skinny thing behind you?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by ajayi1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2008
Recently got dumped so i'm on d market. any takers? Why can't you go for the girl behind you?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2008
Tosin ,
You are kidding me.
This is Ayo from ROTWA, How is Pst D??
When I saw ur pix I screamed.
So u r the popuar Tgirl4real, wow
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2008
Abeg, aysumthn. . .

no go dere o.

buzz me on YIM instead. lol

Everyone is fine  grin

I'm removing my pix ASAP
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2008
Fresh from SIstawoman  tongue

1. Are you married to a Nigerian:  

Yes a full blooded wonderful Yoruba Man

2.What makes you tick:

A glass of wine, great conversation/debate, family and friends, my hubby and most important in my life my kids.  I always want to be the best at whatever I do.  So when I married my hubby I joined NL so that I could be the best wife that ever knew and could really surprise him with my knowledge about his culture, when I started having children I did tons of research, asked lots of parents and really formulated a “plan” to be the best mom and as my children move from babies, to adults each step of the way I talk to more parents, more kids and do more research. 

3. How do you feel about the sistawoman assault all around Nl (as in, "I want to marry sis, " "I want to meet sis . , ":

It is quite flattering

4. I see that you are really down to earth. You don't hide your 'sexcapades' with your hubby at all, what is the reason for this?

I find the anonymity of being online to be refreshing it also allows me to be more open then I am with real life people.  My closest friend
(1) knows of my sexcapades with hubby so sharing is not something that is foreign to me.  I am able to open up and ask things or tell things because everyone is so far away from hubby and I that he and would not be directly affected by comments made online, plus it blows his head up just a bit to read what I have wrote about him.  I have always been and will always be a sexual being who is free to express her sexuality openly, I don’t shy away from sexual content and ask for everything I need or want……this sexual openness has transformed into a sexuality that men just can't get enough of, and hubby really really loves that I am sexy inside and out. . . . I love you babe!!!

Don't you think you make them . . . Hot? lol:

If they take what I write and give it to their girl and ask them to be like that then great.  If they go home and take care of business while reading my stuff then great.  Just don’t get the sticky stuff on me. . . LOL

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2008
Tgirl
Them don catch u.Tosin . . popular Tgirl.Lmao. grin  cheesy  grin  cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ jay_bee

The guy behind you in that picture is kayzee money abi? I sabi am. smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
No wahal dearie
Just happy to see you
send me ur YIM
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2008
Missy B see me . . .

Abeg, make e die here o. tongue

Aysumthin,

I'm online. buzz me and just introduce yourself
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2008
T-girl (tosin), lipsrsealed because of small clash wey you and missy get,
dat is y u dey provoke like wounded lion?

na wa o
i think say una b friend lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
Ben,

I don't get you undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by agaba123(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
My name is agaba if you add 123 then you are working with Seun.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
Ben
Who and who dey quarrel? shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
agaba, explain yaself o tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Azo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2008
dem say make i come here and i don come o. How na my Peeps
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2008
are you ready for an interview?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2008
****interviewers are much here***let me leave***
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2008
Ben20001 d OP has given u a thread ,where u can play on,please go there and stop disturbing this one,u r making it look boring
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chessguru(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2008
@Tgirl4real 

HEY!! AM THE CHESSGURU  AS IN THE GURU OF CHESS!!   AM HERE ON YOUR INVITATION  , MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN MANY ARE COLD few are FROZEN    grin           so whats the 411?

i dont go to cele and i am not british
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2008
Lol. Chessguru.

Just wanna av an interview with u. Hope we can hook later? Just buzz my YIM. Alryt
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Bbeee: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:07am On Nov 08, 2008
Bbee,

why are u twisting ur mouth
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:36am On Nov 08, 2008
Shegirl,

just buzz my YIM or send me a mail.

Thanks
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:08am On Nov 08, 2008
Finally,

I have Chessguru   grin

Nairaland username  chessguru

Nick name: chess mafia don

Origin of User name ID: chess

When did u join NL: 2006(originaly)

Why did U join NL: out of curiousity

Religious belief: Christianity (Behold he cometh soon all eye shall see himtongue blasting pentecostal )

Section U frequent most visit: Politics, Family, Roamance and sometime jokes, Romance initially but i hardly visit the place now ever since some kind of alien invation on that section, i could be anywhere anytime now!!

Sex: Male

Location: London/wales/Abuja/Akure/Benin/Akure/Lagos(ocasionally)

HomeTown: Idanre -ondo state(centre of the Universe)

Single or Married: Single

Type of Music: Depends on my mood

Best Colour: BLUE

Best food: DEPENDS ON MY MOOD

Best Game: CHESS

Sport: BASKETBALL/SOCCER

Club: WHAT? LA LAKERS/ARSENAL FC

Likes: GOOD MOVES BOTH IN CHESS AND REAL LIFE, GOOD NATURED PEOPLE!!

Dislikes:  uNSOUND ARGUMENT BY THE VOCAL MINORITY(A win by an unsound combination, however showy,
fills me with artistic horror)

Peeps u roll with on NL: cooldud62(we only have chess in common sha)sammilla (off nairaland) he is a great guy!!

Who will u like to date given the opportunity on NL: date is the last thing on my mind on nairaland

Most striking personality: i met Quesera once and i think she is cool

Your view about NL: RESERVED

Describe yourself in a simple term: ROYAL PRIEST

Most Striking thing about yourself: Self Confidence/i don't follow the crowd

What makes you tick:I AM A STRAIGHT ARROW, I don't DRINK SMOKE OR WOMANISE,I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE JURISPRUDENCE OF THE MOST HIGH LIVING ORACLE(GOD)i don't beleive in short term pleasure if it will result to pain later.

How do u spend a normal day: i spend each day as it comes, move by move

Life philosophy: CHESS'When you see a good move, look for a better one'

Words for the founder of Nairaland: I AM INDIFFERENT ABOUT THE FOUNDER

Thanks Chessguru . . .

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chessguru(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2008
Could we look into the head of a Chess player,
we should see there a whole world of feelings,
images, ideas, emotion and passion”
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2008
Tgirl

o ku ise grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2008
Ah! People take themselves rather seriously sha. . . . cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dani1luv: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2008
shocked shocked chess da guru
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by vescucci(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2008
Why don't you profile yourself, Tgirl4real? I bet peeps wanna know about you.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by mykali(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2008
gabby invited me here. so i'm here. what is going on in here.? angry grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Azo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
sexyLeamon:

are you ready for an interview?
whos interviewing me and on what
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2008
Ves,
Check d secnd page 4 my profile.

Azo,
View d thread u wil understand. Gabby's interview is on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74)

Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.