Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84515 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by cooldud62: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2008
hi Tgirl,nice jab here,
can someone please tell the "celebrities" the meaning of IF?
it's a condition!
when asked if there's anyone you would like to date,dont say "i am married"
you can say its not in your mind now like chessguru said or you simply name the person though you are married!
English!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2008
lol

Cooldud62, nice seeing u here . . .

I can't wait to interview u abeg cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by ztyle(m): 12:53am On Nov 09, 2008
Na sleep eyes no vex @! poster grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:12am On Nov 09, 2008
--
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2008
ibkaye  :d
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Final word to the founder Seun:  Ejor Seun, stop banning my aunty Jenny  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2008
Can someone tell IBK to cover up those boobies. Look how big her breast is at her age. shocked shocked shocked

I've told her to cover up but she no hear cool cool cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2008
chamotex:

Can someone tell IBK to cover up those boobies. Look how big her breast is at her age. shocked shocked shocked

I've told her to cover up but she no hear cool cool cool

dat girl is carrying a good load on her chests,chamo take ur eyes off her angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by evergreen6: 1:57am On Nov 09, 2008
Tgirl can pls remove Ibk PICs the one with the bra, Its child abuse to have a picture of an underage in her Bra up on a forum, angry angry angry angry
Ibk, you shouldnt put a picture like that up, i feel like a paedophile by just looking at that pic, pls put another pic.
Thanks lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2008
it isnt a bra! cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by evergreen6: 2:02am On Nov 09, 2008
ibkaye:

it isnt a bra! cheesy

Yes it is,  it obvious.
Even if its a top or basque, please put another picture before some stupid n Hot people get here but if its to get attention then its upto you. undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 09, 2008
ever_green:

Yes it is, it obvious.
Even if its a top or basque, please put another picture before some stupid n Hot people get here but if its to get attention then its upto you. undecided
haba, it really isn't cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:07am On Nov 09, 2008
na she put d pix o

everything join together

Ibk, oya provide a more lipsrsealed pix
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:18am On Nov 09, 2008
There is some difference now wink

Madam danke,

i don miss u you . . .

wen u ready, just let me know smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 2:22am On Nov 09, 2008
IBK show what ur mama gave u jare . . . . . . flaunt it, jiggle it to the left, jiggle it to the right and shake it all around. Nothing do u wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 09, 2008
chamotex:

IBK show what ur mama gave u jare . . . . . . flaunt it, jiggle it to the left, jiggle it to the right and shake it all around. Nothing do u wink
Lmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:25am On Nov 09, 2008
Chamo,

u com my territory u no salute me angry cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 2:56am On Nov 09, 2008
T girl no vex o . . . . u no say u be my fav wink wink na wetin IBK breast cause be that o, na why i say make she cover up cheesy

how ur side na?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:00am On Nov 09, 2008
Today is a great day . . .

I have another intresting personality with me here . . .

Love are because she is 'SIMPLY SHEGIRL'

Nairaland username  : shegirl71

Nick name: Arramy

Origin of User name ID:It has no Origin

When did u join NL: September

Why did U join NL: Just wanted to have fun

Section U frequent most visit: A little of  Politics, Family, More of Roamance and sometimes Games.

Religious belief: Buddhistim,Islam and christianity

Sex: Female

HomeTown: Cape town/Osun State

Single or Married: Really don't know.

Type of Music: R nB,rap sometimes.

Best Colour:black and pink

Best food: if burger can pass for food then it is burger

Best Game: Basketball.

Sport:Football

Club: None

Dislikes: Yoga

Peeps u roll with on NL: . . .

Who will u like to date given the opportunity on NL: Jaybee

Most striking personality on NL: Weffy[ (best friend)/b]

Your view about NL: [b]Nice sometimes

Describe yourself in a simple term: Humble and friendly

Most Striking thing about yourself: My Open mindedness.

What makes you tick: The very deep side of me,yoga and burger lol.  cheesy

Why does your signature reads "HI JAYBEE" :Wow ok because i respect him and always want to holla,and he gives me reasons to smile.

How do u spend a normal day: School staring at my lecturers and in the evening flipping burger for some very friendly fat guy.

Life philosophy: What ever the mind can conceive and believe,it can achieve.

Words for the founder of Nairaland: Nice site.

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2008
Chamo,

my side dey o . . .

i dey wait make ucome do ur interview tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 3:18am On Nov 09, 2008
good good, wink wink how Mr Tgirl?

i go do am no worry. You know say if I say I go do am, i go do am. no shaking
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:21am On Nov 09, 2008
ok o

take care . . .

U no where Darefestus dey?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 3:27am On Nov 09, 2008
i never see am o

na Darefestus be Mr Tgirl, u no tell me now.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:40am On Nov 09, 2008
lol

if na darefestus be MrTgirl then i don't need to ask you of his whereabout cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2008
chamo should be next grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2008
Ibkaye, since when you come from Victoria Island? Thats my hometown, the place where I was born nne. Are we related?? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Seun(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2008
Hello.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
Who do we have here? shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Seun?
please grant Tgirl's request for an interview . . . . my journal needs it.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Arcani: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2008
Nice jare grin, never knew Ibkaye is dis young. But I,,,,,,
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2008
Is that Mr. Seun Osewa?

What a great honor!
Would u mind granting me an interview sir?

Missy,
No come pour sand sand inside my garri. Av worked so hard for this o. . .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2008
I nor blame you . . . na Sir you take address am because im no delete ur post.
Since I start to enter this thread you neva tell me say na honour to have me in here. angry

I want to buzz you(not 4 interview) but your YIM is bleeped . . . you don't reply.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Arcani: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2008
Buzz me then wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74)

Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.