Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84700 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL!

Deceive yourself o. Me and my Geniall are married. tongue

but he said he's single tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2009
when did you re open?

everything after mine should be deleted
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dyabman(m): 4:54am On Jan 30, 2009
inawkena , mesere ooooo
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2009
Speaking of Kwara, Shaz, do you like goats. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Shaz(f): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
NO! I don't like goats o. . angry
Don't jealous me
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2009
Nairaland user name: SEANT21

Real name: Born Edwina Tomah Peace Gbargaye but later changed to AFFI PEACE WHITE

Nick name: Peace-Ce-Peace

Origin of User name/ID: After My favorite Football player name Sean Taylor that died in 2007.His Jersey# was 21!!

When did u join NL: I joined Nairaland in 06 under the nickname CiaraLover but I left because of some family issues and came back in the middle of 07 under SEANT21.

Why did U join NL: I was searching for some Genenvieve Nnaji pics and i saw a topic that interested me.I tried replying but i had to join for that to happen.

Religious belief: Christian

Section U frequent most :Forums Games

HomeTown:ELWA, Liberia, West Africa

Single or Married:Single

Type of Music:Everything

Best artist: 50 cent,Celine Dion,Shania Twain,Ciara,James Blunt,Toni braxton,Michale Jackson and Tokay N Tomah

Best Colour: Red

Best food: Jollof Rice with fried Fish

Best Game: Ludu

Best Car:Mercedes or BMW

Sport:Basketball

Club: My Team is The Cavaliers

Likes: To eat,Chat and Talk on the phone with friends,Shopping and eating at restaurents.

Dislikes:Staying home and waking up early

Peeps u roll with on NL:Gabby,allboyz aka sammy,Siena,Ztyle,goodass,epi,Masha-Luvs

Who will u like to date given the opportunity on NL: No One

Who do you admire on NL: Siena and sammy aka allboyz

Most striking personality: Me

Your view about NL: I love it

Describe yourself in a simple term: Fun, Beautiful, Peace Maker. I am just an all around good girl.

Most Striking thing about yourself:I failed algebra 3 times in high school.

What makes you tick:people that lie and people that get angry over nothing

How do u spend a normal day: Gossiping and hanging with friends and family,Chatting on YIM,attending classes and fighting with my mother for coming home past curfew.

Greatest challenge in life: Grandmothers Death

Greastest achievement:Getting to know my read dad.

Future ambition:. Wants to be a model. Model for a few years and return to Liberia and become a teacher after getting my masters

Most embarrassing moment:Laughing in Church when after i red a text from a friends.The whole congregation turned and looked at me but i could not help it.

Life philosophy:Smile often and love who u are.

Words for the founder of Nairaland:Great Job and thanks for making me a mod.

Extras

How do u get along with naija peeps on this forum since u aren't a Nigerian?

Sean: I get along with the Nigerians on nairaland very well. We are all Africans so we have a lot of things in common.The only difference is where we where born and a few culture differences.The only problem i have is the Nigerian pidgin. I can hardly understand it.When I talk to some nairalanders that i am friends with on the phone,its very hard for me to understand what they are saying.When it is written,Its hard to read also.I love being on nairaland.I have learn so much about the Nigeria. I LOVE IT HERE!!~~~ROCK ON NIGERIA~~!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by allboyz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2009
@SeanT21. . .

Great one there. ,  you know i share part of your dreams. ,  like running away together with you to Liberia and spend eternity there. grin cheesy wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2009
Shaz:

NO! I don't like goats o. . angry
Don't jealous me

LOL! Are you not a fan of the police force in your state? tongue

@ topic,
Sean, so you were ciaralover sef. . . . .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dyabman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
as dyabman is a beyonce loffer
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2009
as d1kelevra is a rihanna loffer  **bum bum be dum bum bum be dum dum, disturbiaaa!**   cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeanT21(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic,

Yes,In my early teen years.~`I was a big fan of Ciara back then~~!!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
SeanT21:

Ohh . . . . I see
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by allboyz(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2009
SeanT21:

Same here. . .Used to like her then too

why did you stop being her fan anyways?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Shaz(f): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic,

Seen! I neva even sabi my people finish, I go con dey carry police for head. . lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Sapphic: 1:49am On Feb 03, 2009
Tgirl4real:

How do u get along with naija peeps on this forum since u aren't a Nigerian?

Sean: I get along with the Nigerians on nairaland very well. We are all Africans so we have a lot of things in common.The only difference is where we where born and a few culture differences.[/b]The only problem i have is the Nigerian pidgin. I can hardly understand it.When I talk to some nairalanders that i am friends with on the phone,its very hard for me to understand what they are saying.When it is written,Its hard to read also.[b]I love being on nairaland.I have learn so much about the Nigeria. I LOVE IT HERE!!~~~ROCK ON NIGERIA~~!! smiley smiley smiley

Well said.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dyabman(m): 3:38am On Feb 03, 2009
well spewed! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeanT21(f): 5:22am On Feb 03, 2009
allboyz:

Same here. . .Used to like her then too

why did you stop being her fan anyways?

I am still a fan but not a huge one.I was obsessed with her back then.I used to get into arguements with all the beyonce and Ashanti lovers back in 04,05 and 06.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2009
Getting to know my read dad.

I know how you feel
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2009
I got someone I met on Rap Battles here wink

Nairaland username: Ibime

Nick name: Samanga, Mikky Hans, Spitzo, Kolinks

Origin of User name: It is a short version of TamunoIbime which means "God is good to me."

When did u join : I think late 2007

Why did U join NL: I was researching some Nigerian stocks and somehow it led me to NL Business Section

Religious belief: Christian

Section U frequent most: Sports and Politics

Sex: M

HomeTown: PH City baby!

Single or Married: Single

Type of Music: Rap, Soul, Jazz

Occupation: Algorithm Engineer, but just call me a Mathematician.

Best Colour: Blue is the colour, Chelsea is the name.

Best food: Ipopo/Onunu, best fruit is Udala/Agbalumo

Best Game: I don't play games. The only one I know how to play is Pro-Evolution Soccer

Sport: Football and boxing

Club: Chelsea

Best car: Volkswagen Beetle

Actors: Christian Bale, Bokheem Woodbine, Sanaa Lathan, Denzel Washington

Artist: Dave Hollister, Cee-Lo Green, Masta Ace.

Dislikes: Arrogance and Facetiousness

Peeps u roll with on NL: Politics heads: 4Play, Davidylan, RichyBlack, Tayo-D etc. Football heads: Where do I start? make I no name the whole Nairaland. Them know themselves.

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: I get madam for house o! Still, my NL beau is a cut above the rest. She is witty and intelligent and just classy. But I cannot marry her until she stops supporting the SCUMTWATS. Of course, I am talking about the one and only Cristalz! hmmm wink

Most striking personality on NL: I have learnt the most from 4Play. But the most striking personalities are undoubtably the English master himself, Jakumo, and the satellite picture fiend, Mr Nigeria1@.

Your view about NL: Its cool. Wetin I go talk na?

Describe yourself in a simple term: I am kind, caring and full of empathy. lol. I'm very analytic. Morbidly so.

Most Striking thing about yourself: I be fine boi na! grin One thing about me is people never know where I'm from. I could be from anywhere. I also breakdance.

How do u spend a normal day: Either creating or fixing Mathematical models, reading a newspaper, book or financial paper, catching the latest football news, going on Nairaland, chilling with madam, chatting on the phone or doing research.

Greatest achievement thus far: Completing a Masters.

Greatest challenge in life: Trying to lose weight after breaking my leg playing football.

Future ambition: I am thinking of doing a PHD in the not too distant future.

General life philosophy: Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes it.

Words for the founder of Nairaland: Nairalist is a brilliant idea. Next up is a Naija business directory. May God give you wings.

Extras

Most embarrassing moment:
lol. I used to take the bus home from school in PH every day. One day I left school knowing say shit dey my nyash. I think this was JSS 2 period. Journey home was 1.5 hrs. I nearly made it!

hehehehe
grin grin grin

Truly, truly, Ibime is a fine boi. I will post his pix soon cheesy

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2009
Ibime, you "nearly" made it huh? cheesy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2009
Truly, truly, Ibime is a fine boi. I will post his pix soon cheesy

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2009
Satisfied tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tangent(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ ibime, what is ipopo/onunu? grin grin grin

@t-girl4real, good job.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hey girl, thanks. How have u been?

When are u doing your own interview? wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2009
tangent:

@ ibime, what is ipopo/onunu? grin grin grin

lol. Onunu is the best food known in Rivers and Bayelsa. You can only eat it twice a year if you are lucky.

Never ask a Rivers man to share his onunu. It might result in manslaughter. grin

There is a thread on it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-79932.0.html
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tangent(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Hey girl, thanks. How have u been?

When are u doing your own interview? wink

is it my turn yet? what about our friends in the rap battle thread? shaz, tope2000, danke etc. i have sent u a mail tho. wink

Ibime:

lol. Onunu is the best food known in Rivers and Bayelsa. You can only eat it twice a year if you are lucky.

Never ask a Rivers man to share his onunu. It might result in manslaughter. grin

There is a thread on it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-79932.0.html

i see. nice interview. you have not been on the rap section lately.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
I have learnt the most from 4Play. But the most striking personalities are undoubtably the English master himself, Jakumo, and the satellite picture fiend, Mr Nigeria1@.

well said. 4play is a guru in everything.
Jakumo the english master? what about the man who invented Grammar grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2009
tangent:

is it my turn yet? what about our friends in the rap battle thread? shaz, tope2000, danke etc. i have sent u a mail tho. wink

Check the previous page for Shaz's interview. Tope and danke are still . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ibime(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

well said. 4play is a guru in everything.
Jakumo the english master? what about the man who invented Grammar grin grin

We should organise a 'grammar' battle between Debosky and Jakumo.

If Debosky like make in vex, but my money is on Jakumo. Debosky never complete PHD, but Jakumo na Professor Emeritus.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tangent(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Check the previous page for Shaz's interview. Tope and danke are still . . . lipsrsealed grin

hahahaha. they have skeletons in their cupboards. get tope2000 by any means.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
We should organise a 'grammar' battle between Debosky and Jakumo.

If Debosky like make in vex, but my money is on Jakumo. Debosky never complete PHD, but Jakumo na Professor Emeritus.
hmm, u think Jakumo is the master?
Do you know Purist? even 4play and Debosky can battle Jakumo.
u nko? u sef dey try na grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
Speak for yourself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tgirl, I am brewing nothing as usual grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (74)

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.