Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84527 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tosinaded(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2009
dyabman:

liar

hater
go withdraw my certificate na tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2009
Richy, good to know you are a Phd holder.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2009
ne! ne! i got my Msc at 22. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tosinaded(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2009

Nairaland: tosinadeda

Nick name: handsome(females), fijabi(my close friends)….lol

Origin of User name:  check my names and do the maths

When did u join NL: Oct 5 2006

Why did U join NL: looking for information about one football match involving super eagles on the net o, and I stumbled on nairaland….then I saw the jokes section and got addicted

Religious belief: Christian

Section U frequent most visit: music, music, music, music, music…, lol  (sometimes sports,Tv, …….and others sha)

Sex: Male

HomeTown: Ilesha, Osun state

Single or Married: Single (applicants are welcome)

Type of Music: anything naija, so far its good

Best author: am so bad at reading I can't even think of any

Artist:  Any good naija artiste (I like saucekid)

Best Colour: Blue

Best food: Pounded yam and Egusi Soup

Best Game: We9 soccer, u should see my master league team….lol (season 2056)

Best car: none(I drive a nissan laurel, only car popsy could leave for me)

Sport: Soccer

Club: Arsenal

Which club do you think is the best in Europe: Arsenal (lol) seriously I think its Madrid

Actors: as weird as it sounds am not a movie freak!!!!!
U don't biliv? Ok see this. I have never watched lord of the rings, matrix and so many films like that sha!!!!!

Likes: good music, pretty girls with good attitude, soccer, food

Dislikes: failures, ugly girls who think they re fine, lies, Nigerian leaders

Peeps u roll with on NL: mukina2, eldee, javalove, skingo, FLOWSHOW, bjpumpin, Africankings…mostly peeps on the music section(if u re not there u re missing)

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: no one

What do you admire on NL: the way information flies here and there, and the stupidity of some peeps, the illiteracy of many, the fun etc

Your views about NL: good innovation, nice work seun

Describe yourself in a simple term: I dey take life jeje

Most Striking thing about yourself: I don't know jare, am not short sha

How do u spend a normal day:  before I finished Uni : wakeup , go for classes, eat , female hostels , read and gist , if time dey nairaland.  Now: nairaland, facebook, eat , sleep

Greatest challenge in life: defending my project (gosh it wasn’t easy)

Future ambition: be a rich man, na the koko

General life philosophy: never make promises when you are happy and never say a word when u're angry because u don't mean any of them

Words for the founder of Nairaland:

nice job but really sumpeeps have to be unbanned!!!! And infact u too dey ban!! I remember getting banned for a week because I called an idiot his name(idiot)

Extras

Most embarrassing moment:
when my HOD in sch had me and other peeps taken to the security post for breaking a glass in department by mistake(imagine that).
The stupid unilag security men also came like they were coming to get criminals!!!! Handcuffed us and dragged us into their van in front of the faculty!!!!!!! Twas crazy!!!!!!
The whole faculty stood still watching a Hollywood film!!!!!!!!
I hate the man with a passion.   

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dyabman(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2009
another crumbs , tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Epi: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2009
where is this lady to interview me b4 12 midnight (my time)?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2009
Nawa o. Na to dey post interview by yourself now.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tosinaded(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Nawa o. Na to dey post interview by yourself now.

lmfao!!!!
na official interview o!!!
i just quoted tongue

its on page 27 o, no scam
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2009
this is serious
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dyabman(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
very serious grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by geolabious(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Greetings To U All[/size]
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
Why the need to quote though? To prove a certain relevance I presume?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2009
clers throat

emmmmm,is dat really siena shocked shocked ,d guys biceps. . . . cool

emmmmm,siena u kind.a look familiar,have we met before?can i have ur number and home address to confirm ur identity grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2009
busy_bodi:

clers throat

emmmmm,siena u kind.a look familiar,have we met before?can i have ur number and home address to confirm ur identity grin grin

There sure is a difference between your busy body and the other busy body. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2009
figure it out tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2009
I have. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2009
busy_bodi:

clers throat

Hey you watch yourself, I wouldn't say you are my twinnie, I will close my eyes and gladly whooze ya arse angry I can joke with anything but not delicate situation like this lipsrsealed

Seriously, I was pleasantly shocked when I saw the pix too, I had Siena down as some old fogey cool Can't shake off the image I have of him gleened from a magazine when he had [i]dread[/i]locks on his hair lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe I should stick to that image angry don't wanna be committing mental incest now moddad, do we cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Hey you watch yourself, I wouldn't say you are my twinnie, I will close my eyes and gladly whooze ya arse angry I can joke with anything but not delicate situation like this lipsrsealed

Seriously, I was pleasantly shocked when I saw the pix too, I had Siena down as some old fogey cool Can't shake off the image I have of him gleened from a magazine when he had [i]dread[/i]locks on his hair lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe I should stick to that image angry don't wanna be committing mental incest now moddad, do we cheesy cheesy cheesy
see this woman, na to yab person she knows grin grin

B.B, I am still waiting for your interview. Make one sharp sharp.

And drag Sisikill with you.

Terrible Two, literally tongue tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

see this woman, na to yab person she knows grin grin

B.B, I am still waiting for your interview. Make one sharp sharp.

And drag Sisikill with you.

Terrible Two, literally tongue tongue

Hey you EbonySatin, I have been chasing ya arse up and down NL, hard to pin you down, its like you have nails stuck to your bum bum and can't sit down cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is Tgirl sef angry angry angry I came to do my interfew now and she stood me up, typical naija people, they don't even have A/C sef, see me sweating like a christmas goat, I don vex I no dey do again.

Remember when i did the Oprah interview, not only did she send a private jet to pick me from my doorstep, a convoy of limousine was waiting to convey me and my flunkies to her office, after which she lodged me in a 10-star hotel in US cool

I don vex, oya you carry my bag, and you carry my shoe and you carry my iborun, lets go jare, make we commot for here, lets get out of here and go somewhere we are wanted, is the kete kete that dropped us still outside cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2009
Busy_body:

kill urself if u like,i am already on my way to sienas house, grin grin ,such biceps were made for me,infact siena is my husband sent to me by Gawdddd grin dis is a match made in heaven

so if u like twinnie,get all angry for all i care,i wouldnt sy cos ur my twinnie i wont send u packing into hell when u wanna thread on my property angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 20, 2009
Busy_body:

Hey you EbonySatin, I have been chasing ya arse up and down NL, hard to pin you down, its like you have nails stuck to your bum bum and can't sit down cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is Tgirl sef angry angry angry I came to do my interfew now and she stood me up, typical naija people, they don't even have A/C sef, see me sweating like a christmas goat, I don vex I no dey do again.

Remember when i did the Oprah interview, not only did she send a private jet to pick me from my doorstep, a convoy of limousine was waiting to convey me and my flunkies to her office, after which she lodged me in a 10-star hotel in US cool

I don vex, oya you carry my bag, and you carry my shoe and you carry my iborun, lets go jare, make we commot for here, lets get out of here and go somewhere we are wanted, is the kete kete that dropped us still outside cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL, why you dey chase me na? Hope say you no wan use me for ritual? shocked shocked tongue

Lai lai, Iyalode, n me u de lie to like that? shocked shocked Unbelievable. Shey me and tgirl who waited and waited for you, you stood us up embarassed embarassed

lmao, Oprah interview? No wonder she said all Nigerian are scammers, what did you do? Steal her man? grin grin grin

LOL, Where we dey go? Kaduna? lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2009
Busy_body:

Some people too dey lie . . . just because I no dey sad tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2009
Nairaland username:  Mbola

Nick name: KT

Origin of User name/ID: Got it from my name

When did u join NL: Last year July

Why did U join NL: I was doing a research and i got redirected there somehow and I got hooked. lol

Religious belief: Christian

Section U frequent most:I don't have a paticular section but most of the time it's Romance

HomeTown: Delta/Osun

Single or Married: Single

Occupation: Student/Part time model but it doesn't really pay that much. lol

Type of Music: R n B

Best artist: Alicia Keys

Best Colour: Purple

Best food: Pounded yam

Best Game: Used to be Street Fighter

Best Car: Hummer. lol

Sport: I played Netball at college but I like Football too

Club: Manchester United - love the Da Silva twins

Dislikes: Haters

Peeps u roll with on NL: No one particularly.

Who will u like to date given the opportunity on NL: It has to be Chamotex. He is so funny and I just love his character. Easy going and sexy too. lol  hmmm  tongue

Who do you admire on NL: Chamotex and also Debosky. He seems very intelligent

Most striking personality: Chamotex and Sauron

Your view about NL:  Cool place to catch some fun

Describe yourself in a simple term: Happy, Outgoing and Loving

Most Striking thing about yourself: My smile

What makes you tick: good music

How do u spend a normal day: Study, work, hangout with mates and sleep

Greatest challenge in life: Getting through everyday life

Greastest achievement: Buying a car. lol

Future ambition: Fashion Designer

Most embarrassing moment: Okay it snowed a couple of weeks ago and I slipped right infront of a large crowd outside a pub. It was a heavy fall, I sprained my ankle and some drunk idiots had to rub it in and brought it to the attention of everyone else. Walk of shame. awwww  grin grin pele.

Life philosophy: With God, all things are possible

Words for the founder of Nairaland: Keep doing what you're doing.

. . . . and where is Chamo na  cheesy

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tosinaded(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2009
no pics undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2009
Look at this woman trying to steal one of the best looking, mature men on this profile. Abeg, leave Chamotex jare, you can have the other grin grin grin
And oh yea, debosky is married. . . . tongue

tosinaded@:

no pics undecided
Actually she's a very pretty girl. Chamotex can testify cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2009
Hmmm. . . . . This look should pay you modelling in Naija. . . . You cute kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ibime(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2009
Chamobobo, no hesitate o!

Na this kain chick wey dey make papa say "Thats my son!" grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2009
Chai, Mbola you are fine o.
No hope for me with chamo sha. . . . me and my ugly behind. tongue grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Chai, Mbola you are fine o.
No hope for me with chamo sha. . . . me and my ugly behind. tongue grin
Dont worry i gat some lof for uuuuu kiss kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dgreatrock(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2009
Confirm if that leaves us out. Since newbies like me are out of the celebrity circle
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
^^^ You nutters! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2009
See all these yeye pickins? Who first lay claim to Siena? Me! angry angry angry

First come, first serve! I am not leaving the toned muscles wonderful personality for anybody o. Na me an Siena!

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (74)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.