Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84613 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by kay9(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
Tg, i think you should start with princesa. She ought to be up to celebrity status by now - been around long enough, posted long enough too: Jokes, Lit, Culture, Politics (I'm not sure but I think i've seen her post in Tv&Movies).
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2009
No Kay9, u are actually making excuses according to your siggy. Lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
Moyola:

Yanyanayan!! pbbbtt! tongue Oh well! cool
hmmm . . . . . too bad you resorted to that . cool

@Kay9
Lit . . . . yes wink
Jokes. . . . yes wink
culture . . . no
politics . . no shocked i have no bone for that
tv movies . . . sometimes undecided
music and radio . . . . yes cool
celebrities . . . . . once in a while undecided

but nice try . . . , and Tgirl would love an interview, but am the one holding up
my reasons grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Dammyray(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2009
you guys should count me in ooo try see my ID and reach me i bad ennn i dey even look sey i go enter sonifes 2009 the one wey dem wan do for 9ja democracy day
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
where dis one crawl out from
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2009
Hehehe. . . ROFLOL

Princesa,
U are missed on d rants thread.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2009
awww
i will be there soon
tell them to hold on wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2009
Alright dear
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ princesa,

Let me read ur message like i hav nothing to say , coz i never expect such a word but u already give me such a trash, and i know how to make the deal done at its worth, but i will just need u to know if i joke u off, and u make me feel silly, so much pple will pay u back for it. k

I back off right now
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2009
am deeply sorry Tim embarassed
i dint know it was a joke
really dint . . . . . . forgive me? smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by geolabious(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2009
princesa:

[size=13pt]U are now free to go
We forgive you lol[/size]
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
princesa:

Its ok. but i am so much disappointed in your action earlier on.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2009
Geo! My God! Where have u been

Timm, I got ur mail. Kindly change the attachment to note pad. Thanx
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by ofokasibe: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2009
tgirl4reaaaaaaaaaaaal!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2009
geolabious:

[size=13pt]U are now free to go
We forgive you lol[/size]

hmm . . . . . thanks wink

timmfikk:

Its ok. but i am so much disappointed in your action earlier on.
i was paranoid, Thanks wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by kay9(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2009
Still no interviews. Too bad my ploy didn't work; can't blame a guy for trying.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
Kay9, come back here now
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
Kay9, come back here now
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Timm, I got ur mail. Kindly change the attachment to note pad. Thanx

k
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2009
Timmfikk's interview coming up soon.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2009
smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2009
Nairaland username:  TimmFikk

Nick name: TimmFikk/Jaasi

Origin of User name/ID: It’s a combination of my name and my sec school Gurl short form(timothy n funke)

When did u join NL: I have been a reader since early 07, but I Officially become a member in the late 07

Why did U join NL: I joined NL because I found it Interesting, a friend of mine is a member and he always checks NL on my PC and he tells me more about it all the time so I was a reader and I later decide giving it a try.

Religious belief: Christian

Section U frequent most: I enjoy visiting all the Sections because I learn one or two things in there.

Hometown: cheii heart attack question)-- Officially Lagos bobo ( but ma parent are from the town of that Ruler who said he will give you a stable Current within his first 4 year as a president, lol(OBJ) in short Ibogun-Olaogun /Abeokuta

Single or Married: Single (when i never own 10% of Naija)

Type of Music: Wow I really like all kind of Music once it’s not about hating one another or dissing pple.

Best artist: This is where I will have to Give a spade one actually… My all tyme Naija best Artist as you all know Remains P-SQUARE (I’ll be a Square family till I Quit planet Earth… you wanna know why… Keep listening to their Music… its filled with Emotion. My all time best will remain R.Kelly… he’s a GURU indeed. I love JOJO( can anyone help me locate her pls) Alicia keys is worth it… also I like Destiny's Child and as well all of the good artistes of the world but I mentioned the V.I.P’S up there.

Best Colour: Blue, Green, and White.

Best food: Cheii, do I have a specific one, ounje EYE, lol I guess Rice and fresh Bean  with (DODO)

Best Game: I like to play the Soccer games of these world and some adventure as well( have not enabled me to read these days) I need God to help me out!

Best Car: I keep dreaming about it day and night and I always tell my friends even if God gives me the whole world Toyota Camry 2.2 will be my first choice car,  Straight, smooth and also lovely for a young guy… I keep dreaming about it thanks TOYOTA

Sport: I  like Football, Basket Ball, Lawn Tennis, and Beach ball, as well as Volley ball.

Club: I’M a Galacticos and a Madridista( means REAL-MADRID FC, Lakers as well,  go baby where are up in the season, serena is my favourite and I like Rafael El-Nadal,  he's a Madridista as well),  almost a decade now…are  you wondering? yeah,  Love my past Heroes of the Club , the best club of the xx Century… E nu O she!( play Durella)

Likes: Funny, Intelligent Ambitious and also Hardworking people

Dislikes: Haters, Trying to take anyone for FOOLS, trying to tell us you are the best when you are not, Showing you are one of the best in the world while ur damn shit.

Peeps u roll with on NL:  A lot indeed TimmFikk knows his people and his People know him (let me put it that way in order not to make people angry when I fail to mention them (you know now I have to mention the lady who fought me first on Nland and her Hubby (Missy B a.k.a beauteous and Okanran) U ever got that secret b4, hell NO. nland mr and mrs

Who will u like to date given the opportunity on NL: Well whom really a lot of them starting from iice, and U seff I never mention ur name, lol so much good Ladies indeed I will date all of you hold on when I return to the space I will call for you one by one if you will not be mad…

Who do you admire on NL: The great man with good intelligence Okanran, I salute u, Femmace is ma man, an elder and also a great friend, Dyabman,  (tile tile) sho wa! ,I have a lot of people how will I mention names… dis chick is one of em too Ibukun-Oluwa(ibkaye)  and the guy who got me disturbed many time, Studio,  he is now my guy sha, Ruby I hail  ur side, Gabry I no 4get you too, lots of pple please I need to mention Every great Nairalanders… Ok

Most striking personality: To me I’ll have Chamotex, I dropped many things for him, and he’s been so active with em all during my absence,  wey ur first wife wey I dash u…? and also Ibkaye, Missy b, Jenny kadry(she changes id like anything dis days) morenike, sima, Okanran Femmace Gabry Mr Crack, Iice Tgirl4real Dyabman and ma Nland chick wey dey run for me Sima-Raysima

Your view about NL:  I believe Nland is really a big Home meant for a lot of people to meet for a lot of purposes, mostly Fun and also getting to know each other better. Like ur knowing whom timmfikk is right now.

Describe yourself in a simple term: A great guy who can't stop dreaming about the future…. Who really believe in the future and also has so much to offer to anyone who accepts him as a friend, a brother, a student, family, a husband and also as a great Instructor.

Most Striking thing about yourself: I’m so Passionate, Clever and always Ready to adapt to any Situation.

What makes you tick: Good Environment, Good Music, Great Friends.

How do u spend a normal day: Do some business after my prayer, Hang out with friends and Loved ones or my family… and after that study online.

Greatest challenge in life: Right now I am still facing the Greatest Challenges of my life, coz I make a wrong decision sometime ago and am suffering for it till now.

Greastest achievement: My Investments

Future ambition: I intend to be a Business Administrator….(TimmFikk  Group of Companies)
Most embarrassing moment: The day a Gurl friend of mine was bleeped by her housemate  in a house where I was doing some bible study, awwww, pele.

Life philosophy: With God I will stand Against All odds (If one Fail to Plan though, He/She might Plan to Fail). My quote from the age of 16 till date, 

Words for the founder of Upclose and Persosnal… I really commend your effort I have a great plan of working together with you to achieve a great success if not that I am so busy I have so much to offer as well but I am so happy that within the short term you joined Nland you where able to make many people sit tight and ready to bring out great impact to the family may the Lord strength you more sister,  we talk more at our private location jare.

Words for the founder of Nairaland: It’s a great Achievement I wish him great success, he had been a good leader and for Nland to have survived 4 years, I believe it is here already, it has stand and God makes it work for him and it will always be a good Challenge for people to believe in themselves that they can also make things work out well.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:11am On Apr 08, 2009
Timmfikk, Still waiting for dat biz idea. lol. Nice one bro.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2009
lol well what i mean by biz is getting u pretty advice oo
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
I have a thousand and one reason why I roff your siggy. lol

nice interview Tim. Tgirl, you don't remember old friends abi? cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by geolabious(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2009
princesa:

hmm . . . . . thanks wink
[size=13pt]No pro my sister[/size]
Tgirl4real:

[size=13pt]I hav been so busy
[/size]
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2009
Ben, ma binu o. No be my fault o. How u dey?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by studio43(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2009
Ben20001:

I have a thousand and one reason why I roff your siggy. lol

Go str8 to the point jare, you Roff her dont you grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by iniguy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2009
Hey pal interview me!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2009
Hey! hehe No problemo! Send ur details to my mail, it'll be up in a jiffy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dragonslay(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
When can I get my piece of interview?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2009
As if u no beg tire! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.