Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84544 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2009
busy_bodi:

cool

busybody,u really think i have d time to type all d epistles u just typed here,u r a very little case for me to handle,ask creamish where i left her after she tried taking siena away from me grin look at d location on my profile,the five minutes distance is where creamish is right now,Lets see how far u can go from here cool

ode cheesy ur mates are busy making men buy them houses,cars and ask for big investments on their behalfs,u dey here dey count snails and cowries for sea grin ,no wonder siena spends a lot on moi,cos he sees u as one "mugu" to chop in d sea abi na beach,and then moi as his queen

check his profile,u see dat car there,that was d first car siena bought for me,u see d ear-ring hes wearing,i bought it for thousands of pounds for compensation cool

sheesh dont tell siena i told u oooooooo,but i heard siena likes girls wearing g-strings,so u dont even get stand chance with him,not with that 1960 short nika u wear dat u call pant cheesy cheesy

PLease let me save some more strength for siena,d guy needs some hot compensation dis night,not after buying me d lexus jeep,a house in new york,and las vegas,plus the millions of pounds he transferred into my account cool d dude will surely be compensated dis nite

busybody,stay there dey count stars and snails for beach,whilst i start making babies with siena right now grin
got to go now,siena is calling grin
im coming honey

LOL! This is so funny! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2009
hehehhy! funny person(s)
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

See all these yeye pickins? Who first lay claim to Siena? Me! angry angry angry

First come, first serve! I am not leaving the toned muscles wonderful personality for anybody o. Na me an Siena!

oh no no no,dont go there,dont even make me remember the address of okija shrine for u,cos if i do . . . . angry

i can be really nice,but when smone wants to take away my investment love,i get really mad angry

busy body is busy nursing her mysterious swollen legs and puffed up face now in a cele church,dont even make me send u there angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2009
busy_bodi:

by the way tgirl,dis is ur time to catch urself a husband or husbands cool cos u have d ids of almost all d rubbish good guys on dis forum,better start contacting them on yim.As long as u dont try ur hands on siena angry

opportunity comes but once,if u loose it u loose out cool

act now,else u will end up like [s]onyeka onwenu,busy body and spikedcylinder[/s] lipsrsealed cool

Lmao grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
busy_bodi:

oh no no no,dont go there,dont even make me remember the address of okija shrine for u,cos if i do . . . . angry

i can be really nice,but when smone wants to take away my investment love,i get really mad angry

busy body is busy nursing her mysterious swollen legs and puffed up face now in a cele church,dont even make me send u there angry

I will not even reply you. Siena likes his women classy. cool grin

You just ask him where he is at the mo. tongue wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2009
Na wa for all these lusty lusters ooo kiss kiss Siena don turn hotcake which kind soap this bros dey bath na tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I will not even reply you. Siena likes his women classy. cool grin

You just ask him where he is at the mo.
tongue wink

You just took the words outta my mouth cheesy Are you my missing twin, because I know busy_bodi was swapped at birth cheesy Thanks for having my back and defending my man for me o jare grin I will send you an invitation letter and give you the role of Madam of Ceremony for my forthcoming wedding to Siena grin grin grin

I nearly fainted today when I stepped on the scale and found out that I had gained 70lbs, I had forgotten that it was the engagement ring Siena gave me cheesy I am not yet used to the rock Siena proposed to me with, it weighs so much and costs so much too, bless his heart grin grin grin

@ Busy_bodi

I know I should not dignify you with a response because of the classy lady Spikecylinder says I am, but for your information, I was talking romantic walks under the moonlight whilst being serenaded by Siena's sonorous voice, whilst you are talking seashells and cowrie, I no blame you, na soso Baba Dibia house you dey frequent, hence the reason for your one-track mind filled with cowrie shells and kolanuts and incantation grin grin grin

showbobo:

Na wa for all these lusty lusters ooo kiss kiss Siena don turn hotcake which kind soap this bros dey bath na tongue

You angry Can you stop derailing the thread please cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2009
Busy_body:

You just took the words outta my mouth cheesy Are you my missing twin, because I know busy_bodi was swapped at birth cheesy Thanks for having my back and defending my man for me o jare grin I will send you an invitation letter and give you the role of Madam of Ceremony for my forthcoming wedding to Siena grin grin grin

I nearly fainted today when I stepped on the scale and found out that I had gained 70lbs, I had forgotten that it was the engagement ring Siena gave me cheesy I am not yet used to the rock Siena proposed to me with, it weighs so much and costs so much too, bless his heart grin grin grin

@ Busy_bodi

I know I should not dignify you with a response because of the classy lady Spikecylinder says I am, but for your information, I was talking romantic walks under the moonlight whilst being serenaded by Siena's sonorous voice, whilst you are talking seashells and cowrie, I no blame you, na soso Baba Dibia house you dey frequent, hence the reason for your one-track mind filled with cowrie shells and kolanuts and incantation grin grin grin

Siena no even send una sef. The real Mrs Siena is chuckling in the corner. But the guy is hawt sha. embarassed grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Siena no even send una sef. The real Mrs Siena is chuckling in the corner. But the guy is hawt sha. embarassed grin grin

you can say dat again,im really chuckling here cool

if u think he is hawt,wait until u see him only on his boxers shocked lipsrsealed

cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dgreatrock(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
siena, please something to restore the serenity of this thread.
lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2009
U guys are a nut case. 2 twinie rats fighting over a cat. Hehehe. . .

@busy_bodi,
U are so ryt. Come Mar 14th 2009 I will become Mrs Siena. Rant on! Lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2009
busy_bodi:

you can say dat again,im really chuckling here cool

if u think he is hawt,wait until u see him only on his boxers shocked lipsrsealed
cool

Don't make me wear my fighting agbada again o. I am the real Mrs Siena jor! angry And yes, he looks divine in briefs, especially the grey ones. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2009
Busy_bodi = Mrs Siena
Busy_body = Mrs Siena
Spikcylinder = Mrs Siena
Tgurl = Mrs Siena

Ahn ahn!! una too lyk fyn bobo cheesy

Yall juz dey claim d brodah anyhao. . . Yu lot should better be careful o! tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2009
Lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2009
Tgirl4real:

U guys are a nut case. 2 twinie rats fighting over a cat. Hehehe. . .

@busy_bodi,
U are so ryt. Come Mar 14th 2009 I will become Mrs Siena. Rant on! Lol

get ready,cos im going to be the one to anwer "yes" to the pastors qstions,when he asks if "if there is anyone here,who does not want this two to be joined in holy matrimony,let he or she speak now or forever remain silent"

try me tgirl,just try me angry

spikedcylinder:

Don't make me wear my fighting agbada again o. I am the real Mrs Siena jor! angry And yes, he looks divine in briefs, especially the grey ones. tongue

u no even allow me finish before u conclude,i was about saying siena looks good on his briefs but looks better with nothing on cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2009
busy_bodi:

u no even allow me finish before u conclude,i was about saying siena looks good on his briefs but looks better with nothing on cool

Ah! That means he's just using you. Me and him are in a deeper Christian life relationship. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ah! That means he's just using you. Me and him are in a deeper Christian life relationship. tongue

hahahahah d same siena dat goes clubbing with me? cheesy he is using u,y wont he?when u keep wearing all those deeper life clothes,d guy's just pretending,if u think im lying,come watch siena dance "makosa" dis friday cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2009
Pekele pekele, insolent and inpudence, arrant nonsense, they don't even have shame, before my two very eyes angry angry angry Told my boo Siena not to post his pix, now see all the reaction it is generating angry

Anyway its all gravy, I am the cat that got the cream, and dang what a frothy creamy smooth brown cream of the crop is he
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by busybodi: 4:13am On Feb 27, 2009
Busy_body:

Pekele pekele, insolent and inpudence, arrant nonsense, they don't even have shame, before my two very eyes angry angry angry Told my boo Siena not to post his pix, now see all the reaction it is generating angry

Anyway its all gravy, I am the cat that got the cream, and dang what a frothy creamy smooth brown cream of the crop is he

sheesh stop making noise jare,all dis one na medicine after death,i have siena and dats hw its going to be
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by rite2salas(m): 2:25am On Mar 03, 2009
i want to be interviewed too
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dgreatrock(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2009
for the second time, i request for interview, please.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2009
No probs guys.

Mail me at tgirl4real at ymail dot com
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
i thot this topic was over n done with
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2009
Tgirl,
This thread is incomplete without the interview of Deepzone/Earthmama/Hotfunmi/Pepperspray/RedHotChic/St Funmi. We understand she's always busy opening threads around but please help us grab her and schedule an interview with her. We want to read from her.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by darkgoddes(f): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2009
i guess i am confused here ooo

busy_body and busy_bodi, are they two different people behind that i.d?

thot it is the same person

abeg, make una no confuse me further.

can someone pls clarify this to me?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
huh
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2009
darkgoddes,

busy_body and busi_bodi aint d same.

@Jarus,

I doubt if funmi will be willing to grant the interview.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
Tgirl4real:

@Jarus,

I doubt if funmi will be willing to grant the interview.
Have you tried her?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dani1luv: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2009
Tgirl
IS this thread still alive
shocked shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2009
:d
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bigbumper(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
tkb417:

this place is turning to ojuwoye market
or wht the fck was the din all about sef?

awon asewo to lo Jerusalem tongue

Jealousy jealousy na hin dey worry u, Siena na old wine or is it fine wine abi na old fine wine or whatever it is jooo, don't worry your own turn go come soon grin grin grin

Tgirl post his picture jooo, let me quickly grab him before those greedy girls see him angry angry angry cheesy

Ben 200000010, happy buffday in arrears jare, sorry its 2 days late kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by darkgoddes(f): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2009
thanks Tgirl4real.

never knew they were two different people.

'tis because they both got this 'five minutes from yaba left . . ' as their location.

Tgirl4real:

darkgoddes,

busy_body and busi_bodi aint d same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.