Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84537 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by ofokasibe: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2009
ofokasibe to be interviewed at 3am, stay tuned.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
Jealousy jealousy na hin dey worry u, Siena na old wine or is it fine wine abi na old fine wine or whatever it is jooo, don't worry your own turn go come soon

Tgirl post his picture jooo, let me quickly grab him before those greedy girls see him

Ben 200000010, happy buffday in arrears jare, sorry its 2 days late

how many IDs are u gonna use in 365 days? tongue
Siena don marry tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dgreatrock(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
@dani1luv
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
big_bumper:

Jealousy jealousy na hin dey worry u, Siena na old wine or is it fine wine abi na old fine wine or whatever it is jooo, don't worry your own turn go come soon grin grin grin

Tgirl post his picture jooo, let me quickly grab him before those greedy girls see him angry angry angry cheesy

Ben 200000010, happy buffday in arrears jare, sorry its 2 days late kiss

It's even 1 month and 2days late cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ben, no mind Iyalode . . . So so busy body wey she dey do no go make am remember. Lol.

@darkgoddes, u are welcome.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dyabman(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2009
yawns and run off the thread

too boring
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2009
D yaba man a new dawn has come.
gabby is now a molarat
tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2009
dyabman:

yawns and run off the thread

too boring

wetin dey do you seff tongue tongue tongue wats boring here
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dplo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
, -------------------- shocked undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 4:09am On Mar 13, 2009
i hope you can see yourself sha, last poster tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dplo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ timmfikk
whats the problem with my reply bro?OMO HOPE NO HARD FEELINGS OOO? tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bigbumper(f): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Ben, no mind Iyalode . . . So so busy body wey she dey do no go make am remember. Lol.

@darkgoddes, u are welcome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TGIRL4REAL kiss kiss kiss I nefa forget oh, I was mistakenly locked in the container that was shipping the birthday present I got for you to Nigeria so they had to let me off when the ship got to France. I had no money so I had to swim back you see, hence the reason my greeting is late cool No vex yeah, the cargo containing ur present will reach Nigeria in 3 weeks time grin grin grin

Meanwhile , can you do me a favour, twas TK417's pix that I said you should upload, I feel this urge to protect him from undesirable elements, and not because he works in the corporate sector or because he is acquiring a ride in the region of  shocked shocked shocked and  not because he has a mansion in VI and definitely not because his name indicates that he is from a royal lineage and has blue blood running through his veins cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2009
So. . . because of what o, Iyalode Lol

Thanx 4 d bday wish. No wahala as long as u got home safe. . . but, dat 3 weeks tey na
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2009
E no tey, wetin tey,,,,, The pack seff don land for here, and i will check effrytin to make sure sey no be ELUBO dey inside, LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2009
Lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by darami(f): 3:16am On Mar 17, 2009
Happy birthday Tgirl4real. Wish you all the very best in life. smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2009
Hey Tgirl! If today's ur birthday. . . Happy Birthday!! Have fun!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
Last Thursday was my birthday. thanks all the same. Much love u too smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by clemcykul(f): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2009
aww thanks darling
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
clemcykul:

aww thanks darling

I nor even feel you! Because i no collect any pack for Tgurl on your behalf
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2009
clemcykul:

aww thanks darling

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by clemcykul(f): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
no point being confused, that wasnt meant for u
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
clemcykul:

no point being confused, that wasnt meant for u

but it doesn't correlate with any post here na
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by clemcykul(f): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2009
for sure it doesnt. happen to open many windows and replied in the wrong one, and so i dint deem it fit to modify.

by the way aint u a darling?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2009
Meanwhile , can you do me a favour, twas TK417's pix that I said you should upload, I feel this urge to protect him from undesirable elements, and not because he works in the corporate sector or because he is acquiring a ride in the region of and not because he has a mansion in VI and definitely not because his name indicates that he is from a royal lineage and has blue blood running through his veins

babes, all is vanity. Get close to ur God. grin
wht u need ma pic 4? i dont have a mansion in VI o. No let anybody lie for u

Tgirl
hapi buffday babes. tot u were gonna call me to come party angry
nywayz, hope u had it pimped.

ttylz
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2009
clemcykul:

for sure it doesnt. happen to open many windows and replied in the wrong one, and so i dint deem it fit to modify.

by the way aint u a darling?

hehehehrtyg! This one no go change  cheesy "i dint deem it fit to modify" Haba! Clem!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dgreatrock(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2009
dara-mi:

Happy birthday Tgirl4real. Wish you all the very best in life. smiley

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by D1KeleVra(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2009
smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2009
No more interviews? Abi "celebrities" don finish for nairaland?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by lexdino: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
hum hum hum
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No more interviews? Abi "celebrities" don finish for nairaland?

allay your fears Madam . . . . . a celebrity is in da house cool

@tkb
na here the witch pursue you reach . . . . no wonder we no see ur brake light angry

@tgirl
i knew we had some thing in common we share the same month . . . happy belated Bday cheesy wink

oya na my turn to eat celebrity cake too. . . . my interview jo grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by eleshin(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2009
this interview thing is gathering momentum everyday,big up to tgirl,you are a good innovator!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.