Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? (6142 Views)

Can An Impotent Man Masturbates? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man Or A Barren Woman? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by girlsoswit(f): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2008
Is love really blind? If Love is blind, then cases like this shouldn't bring about worry to mankind.

GUYS
You are in a relationship which you think is altar bound and few weeks after you proposed marraige to your said sweetheart whom you definitely and obviously want to spend the rest of your life with, she tells you she has no WOMB meaning your fate of having a child not to talk of children is zero percent uncertain. Will you for the sake of love carry on with the wedding and close your eyes to an embarrassment that will come as a result of this decision for life? What if you've already gotten married and after several months of waiting on the lord, both of you go for a medical check up and then the medical report says your wife can never have a child due to bla bla bla, (Doctor's report). Will you divorce her and seek refuge elsewhere?

LADIES
After saying yes to him on his proposal which you have earnestly been waiting for, he comes up to you sometimes later when you have ran helter skelter telling people who care to listen that you are getting married soon, he then suddenly drops it like it's hot and say's: Sweetheart, I'm IMPOTENT, meaning I cannot make you a woman, what are you going to do? Will you go ahead with the marriage or run for your dear life? What if you've gotten married and when it is show time, he shys away and then you later find out that your Mr right cannot "do" and make you a proud mother in the nearest future, what step is it next to take?

After all being said and done and you finally agree to go ahead, will you consider an adoption in both cases?.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by sistawoman: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
No
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by tope2000(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
Well. . . . .  u can always adopt but ummm. . . . . . . . . . . . .marryn an impotent, E get as E be o lipsrsealed
but if the woman or man already have children and don't really want more then i guess its ok to. undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Morenike3(f): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2008
God forbid bad thing
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by journerman(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
It's possible for a man to make do with it(woman) (afterall there are millions other outside, if he must have biological kids), but a "man" without MANhood is no man abeg
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by whatever90(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
infact not in my next life and many more to come

smone should not come here and tell me about GOD AND HIS MIRACLES angry
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
No my portion. , .   lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by igwe11(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
To break it down for you as a man!!!
no.1  NO if is  about to wed, hope she understands since the caused of her  infertility is not from the man.
no.2 Yes, if is already married case, may be planned on adopting a child only if she was a best friend.

Thats not my portion in Jesus name
Amen!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by shylladear(f): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
God no go let me see this kin thing  tufiakwa sad
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by DavidDylan(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
No.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by MrCrackles(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
I may marry a lady without a womb if i have had children previously
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by shylladear(f): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

I may marry a lady without a womb if i have had children previously

are u sure undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by evergreen6: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

I may marry a lady without a womb if i have had children previously.

i concur
also women who have had children b4 too can marry impotent cool
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by MrCrackles(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
shylladear:

are u sure  undecided

I may

If i already have children, then i may go into it for the love

People like that would be consoled by the fact that they have a life partner and some to love them for who they are you know

wink
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by DavidDylan(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2008
No womb, no ovaries . . . that is a man in disguise. God forbid.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by arramyjay: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
No I wont.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by minute(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
No. Hit the attorneys office instead .

Yes you could file "false  pretenses","Irreconcilable differences?"

as a basis for divorce. Its been done and it will coninue to be done,

Being tricked into marriage is just low.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by evergreen6: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
DavidDylan:

Only if you want to see it like that, Ok letz say i can never marry a woman who doesnt have a womb but got married to a woman that you later found out that she is a barren. so whats the difference btn sumone marrying a woman that doesnt a womb and the one that has but cant give u children either?
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by plusQueen: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
Me,marry an impotent man?
a man impotent from the get go?
God forbid bad thing.

well unless I were, say about 80 years old and he's an 85 year old man with a lot of money to see me through my last years of life.
In that case,I won't even care if he had any blokoss.
I can just enjoy the company and affectiion
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by girlsoswit(f): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2008
plus_Queen:

Me,marry an impotent man?
a man impotent from the get go?
God forbid bad thing.

well unless I were, say about 80 years old and he's an 85 year old man with a lot of money to see me through my last years of life.
In that case,I won't even care if he had any blokoss.
I can just enjoy the company and affectiion

Really Funny. Mo ti rerin yo. I don laaf tire o. You fit kill person. Make I run b4 u make me shit 4 body.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by biolabee(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2008
i could if i already have children or if i could adopt or obtain kids elsewhere, and she has to take care of them cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Akinagirl(f): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2008
I would, marriage is not all about children. We could always adopt. undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by freakyy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2008
Akinagirl:

Oh! Crap , This is just like askin 'What will you do if u give birth to an infant with just one eye located at the center of its face coupled with it having 3left legs and no genitals' and you said 'oh!, i'd keep it!! angry angry angry angry'
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by whatever90(f): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2008
its not all about adoption but having to feel a child moving in ur womb,feeling d child kick in d stomach,feel urself wearing maternity gowns,knowing dat u r a woman

a girl marrying an impotent man will suffer d worst marriage on earth,not only is he impotent,hes also sexually weak,no sexual satisfaction,d woman will become an adultress

sheesh dont tell me u saying u will marry an impotent man wont look out,so sheesh
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by asitis(f): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2008
This is a difficult one i have to admit
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by steve49ja(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
for wha bleeping reason would i wanna continue?is she so cos of my actions? if NO then she must explain wha she had done with dem, excessive abortion?i am of the opinion she gets pregnant before wedding whatsoever, ahhh mehn tough to imagine, aint gon go well but MY kids ill see with MY wife once am marrried am married no extra marital so if she aint the SHE she cant be
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Akinagirl(f): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
OK FREAKKY! Just because you wouldn't marry a girl with no womb does not mean I wont marry a man that can't give me children. Marriage is not about children. Last time I checked this was a forum and that I was entitled to my own opinion. And if you don't agree fine, that's your cake. But I spoke my peace and meant what I said. I do not have to please you.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by plusQueen: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
Akinagirl:

We're not talking about a sterile man but an impotent one.
Do you know there's a difference?
The poster is talking about a man whose "weapon of warfare" is like a filthy rag grin
just lying in a corner,lifeless
that's what we're talking about.
A sterile man with no viable" swimmerettes" but can answer "yes madam" when I call,I can handle that one and adopt kids
but a man who no fit "stand and salute"
abeg no!
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2008

Lmao. cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2008
A lady without womb can still shag, innit?
I think i can.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by freakyy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
Akinagirl:

OK FREAKKY! Just because you wouldn't marry a girl with no womb does not mean I wont marry a man that can't give me children. Marriage is not about children. Last time I checked this was a forum and that I was entitled to my own opinion. And if you don't agree fine, that's your cake. But I spoke my peace and meant what I said. I do not have to please you.
Kphew!!!
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
A woman without a womb?? Thats like buying a car without engines.

Kini big deal. Hells yeah I can.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toasting A Girl / The Dilemma Of An Acute Stutterer In Love / A New Quiet Ghanaian Guy Moved Upstairs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.