Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? (6146 Views)

Can An Impotent Man Masturbates? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man Or A Barren Woman? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by MrsChima1(f): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
You are saying the same thing as Mrs Chima which will mean you are also not making sense

Yanno. I thought I was dey crazy for a minute. Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed Jerry Lewis kid entered the thread.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by MrsChima1(f): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2011
karranna84:

ms Chima. you really are not making a lot of sense here sad ive been reading this and i understand what kistehsia is saying but you hun, are not making much. and why are you being so judgmental? every one has their own opinions just like everyone has an Bottom hole! we are all different, we all have different views on life, one person might like kids, the next person might not, etc etc.
thanks
thants all
have a good day! cheers to the happy ppl!

Your sister called you huh? How sad.

By your own admission, everyone has their own views, opinions, and thoughts THEN WHY ARE YOU upset that I am expressing my views, opinions, and thoughts? undecided undecided

Brawns doesn't run in the family huh?
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by kistehsia(f): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2011
As was I , I made it very clear in my post that adoption was not and is not for EVERYONE!  My deepest apologies, it was not my intent to upset anyone, simply saying that being or ending up with an issue is no reason to be considered any less a human (man or woman), and like I also said, Just My Opinion, and yes I am pro adoption and yes I will promote it as it is for some people, I try very hard not to criticize people or belittle them and if I have done so, I am sorry!  Only want to defend those who seem to be ill treated and provide some positive feed back. Have a good day everyone I am off to bed!  It is 12:00 midnight here,

kistehsia
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by georginasand: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
I am married and in this situation and all I can say is dont even wish this for your worst enemy. I got married as a virgin so I didnt have a clue but i just new there was someting wrong. About 4 years into the marriage I contemplated suicide. Thanks to God and advanced medicine we now have miracle biological children. But we are wired to desire sex and it is incredibly difficult not to get any. Almost 10 years going now....I am on the net every now and then searching for an answer ... a solution ....As for the husband, he feels so defeated ... you cannot imagine; sometimes we just hold each other at night and have a good cry.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by cindyrella(f): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2012
Impotent man ke?? Kufiyakwa I reject it.. Not my portion abeg...
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2012
girlsoswift:
I'm Impotent, meaning I cannot make you a woman.
only me will take offence to this sentence.........*sigh*
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by olumite2014(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Yes, I'm ready to marry a lady without womb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle / How Do I Deal With Jealousy? / Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.