Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? (6147 Views)

Can An Impotent Man Masturbates? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man Or A Barren Woman? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by jgirl3: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2008
What for? angry angry
The only thing men are good for is their sperm and if it's not working, there's absolutely no need to marry them.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by tope2000(f): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2008
lmao
i concur grin
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by whatever90(f): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2008
j-girl:

What for?  angry angry
The only thing men are good for is their sperm and if it's not working, there's absolutely no need to marry them.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by playahP(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2008
God forbid but if the girl is really nice,gives me good sex and acts right then hell yeah, but i still doubt myself though.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by ula(f): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2008
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i know the country i live in. no matter how blind the love is, people will turn around and call me a man!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Gamine(f): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2008
@Topic

I will marry anybody i want to

Impotent or Not.

No one said these conditions are permanent anyways,

so whats the fuss.

Ive seen women have children without wombs, same thing with the dudes.

Well, if you are marrying a Womb or Sperm, go ahead and marry those things.

Every man to his own.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by ashe2(f): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2008
whatever 90 u are harsh that was a very callous tin to say about men. U lesbian? i will marry if i love am healed of the lord i know my stand with God so if am blessed so is my family its as simple as ABC sorry for those of u dat dont believe that is the God i serve my all sufficiency
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by girlsoswit(f): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2008
I wonder if some of us still believe in miracles. There are enough people with the above cases who are now proud mothers and fathers. If you ask me how I will say it is simply by DIVINE INTERVENTION. I thought people say love is blind. Now I see it has bright eyes when it comes to tasking issues like this. There can be miracles if you believe. Haba, nairalanders like better thing o.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by A40(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
@MrCrackles
Over intelligence na im dey worry your answer i would do the same lol
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by A40(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2008
j-girl:

What for? angry angry
You have started again later if one boy starts abusing y'all you would complain
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by girlsoswit(f): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2008
A-40:

You have started again later if one boy starts abusing y'all you would complain

Forgive her.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by xeyi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2008
origina9ja
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by origina9ja(f): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

A lady without womb can still shag, innit?
I think i can.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

j-girl:

What for? angry angry
lol i agree that that 1 of things things they are good 4
i no fit jo

girlsoswit:

I wonder if some of us still believe in miracles. There are enough people with the above cases who are now proud mothers and fathers. If you ask me how I will say it is simply by DIVINE INTERVENTION. I[b] thought people say love is blind.[/b] Now I see it has bright eyes when it comes to tasking issues like this. There can be miracles if you believe. Haba, [b]nairalanders like better thing o.[/b]

lol i believe in jesus name
miracles should happen before our married
i cant be blind by love when it comes 2 stuff like this
yes oooooo
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by origina9ja(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2008
yessoo
wetting do me wink
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by JJYOU: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
We're not talking about a sterile man but an impotent one.
Do you know there's a difference?
The poster is talking about a man whose "weapon of warfare" is like a filthy rag Grin
just lying in a corner,lifeless
that's what we're talking about.
A sterile man with no viable" swimmerettes" but can answer "yes madam" when I call,I can handle  that one and adopt kids
but a man who no fit "stand and salute"
abeg no!

CHINEKE GOD HELP MY BROTHER. YOU ARE DEFINATELY SOMETHING ELSE. OUR GOD NEVER GIVE US MORE THAN WE ARE ABLE TO BEAR
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by just1n(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2008
datz hard. . . but i can, no doubt (hope her[s]pusssy aint down tu?)[/s]. oops!
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by gentledove(f): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ poster

Religiously speaking, The Bible's mandate of BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY will be rendered null and void. embarassed

Society will consider the woman/man a Barren cry

Family (Extended) will want to marry another wife for you or push u to sleep with your driver or cook

Posterity will ask you what you were doing when others were busy making babies lipsrsealed

Its better to remain single-----go to the convet ----than put another man or woman into everlasting mess with the society. angry

BUT THANK GOD FOR LOVE -------it covers multitude of sin and evil. but really, I CANT MARRY SUCH A FELLOW cool
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by biolabee(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2008
jjyou ive always thot u were a woman
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by LoveAlways(f): 1:13am On Nov 10, 2008
I would marry a man who is impotent. Being as I was somewhat adopted, I know there's children in the world looking for a home. So that wouldn't bother me at all.

One never knows when they might be baren.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Arlington(f): 1:47am On Nov 10, 2008
Some of you say things, without thinking as always. what if you marry a man who you think his sperm is faster than Micheal Phelps,and a woman who you think can have a baby any time you breath on her and it does not happen what do you do? Imagine if that was you do they throw you away ?does someone say God forbid when your name is called?Do you now become a man because you can not have a child? Nigerians still have a lot to learn about what love is.
That is a cultural thing, A Nigerian man will feel he is less of a man because he has no child to carry his name , a woman will feel she has failed her own family because she can not bear a child and will be very worried due to pressure from crazy ass in laws.
I can marry an impotent man , it does not make him less of a man .
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 11, 2011
If I love him [size=18pt]yes[/size]. If it becomes that serious that we feel we MUST have a child and artificial conception is out of the question then we will simply adopt. I understand it won't be the same but atleast we would experience raising a child together.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by MrsChima1(f): 2:21am On Sep 11, 2011
No. I wouldn't marry a man that I KNOW is impotent but if he becomes impotent later on in life I will not leave him.

On the second note, Mr. Chima and I need to get busy! embarassed
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Mynd44: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2011
When I marry, I intend to do so because I want to spend the rest of my life with that person and not because I want her to make Babies. Heck if I want kids I can get them without being married
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^ Nice!
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by kistehsia(f): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2011
@Mynd_44

Very well said! Never realized how many narrow minded people live on this planet!!!! Good grief, there are sooooo many children that would love a forever family, to wake up every morning knowing they have a Mommy and Daddy, I have had the pleasure of bio children and adopted and love them the same regardless of their color, race and culture, they are still my babies, I know of several couples who are barren and have adopted and don't regret one minute of it, Yes it is not for everyone, but seriously God has made his children in all shapes sizes and with issues beyond our control, but this does not make any one of us less a woman or a man. I can only pray that those that were born into this world with such issues find someone to love them for who they are what positives they can contribute to a healthy relationship.

kistehsia
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Mynd44: 6:03am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
Exactly.
when I see married couples saying their marriage is in trouble because they are having difficulties making babies I shake my head sadly
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by MrsChima1(f): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2011
Just like you said you didn't tolerate your ex husband mistreating you the same way a woman wouldn't tolerate an impotent man. 

Different strokes for different folks.  If it isn't impotency it would be something else.  You can't make a person stay in a marriage if they chooses not to regardless if it infertility, cheating, lack of interest, and whatever else. 

I would rather kids not be in a bleeped up family because the parents have issues whether it is the foster or biological parents. Foster parents are no different than biological parents and kids are getting tricked out as mini hoes by some foster parents.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by kistehsia(f): 6:25am On Sep 11, 2011
Impotency/ physical, emotional abuse, NO COMPARISON!

JMO kistehsia
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by MrsChima1(f): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2011
Nothing in life is a comparison and your case isn't any different than the next person. 

You made your decision to leave and it was your choice the same for the next person. 

There is somebody for everybody. Everybody doesn't want to pick up other people kids and want the joy of having their own kids.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Mynd44: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
Well true
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by karranna84(f): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2011
ms Chima. you really are not making a lot of sense here sad ive been reading this and i understand what kistehsia is saying but you hun, are not making much. and why are you being so judgmental? every one has their own opinions just like everyone has an ass hole! we are all different, we all have diferent views on life, one person might like kids, the next person might not, etc etc.
thanks
thants all
have a good day! cheers to the happy ppl!
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? by Mynd44: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
You are saying the same thing as Mrs Chima which will mean you are also not making sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle / Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better / Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.