Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Synagogue Church: On The Hostel Collapse And Assassination Attempt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church: On The Hostel Collapse And Assassination Attempt (598 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Church: On The Hostel Collapse And Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2014
The number of deaths in Prophet T.B Joshua church hostel collapse has risen to 115, including 84 South Africans. Sixteen of the wounded are in critical condition, with some having had limbs amputated and one developed gangrene in the toes. This is a very unfortunate incident and as a humane being, I'm deeply saddened by number of lives lost. We pray their souls find eternal rest.

However as a social commentator, I find it really insulting to the bereaved families that Pastor Joshua continues to insist that the building collapse was an attempt on his life. He has blamed the incident on a small plane which had been circling over the building before it came crashing down. I watched the video and there was nothing to suggest the said plane had anything to do with the collapse. Are they trying to tell us gullible Nigerians that it dropped a "spiritual" unseen bomb?

Lagos state government officials have suggested the building may have collapsed as a result of the construction of additional storeys without reinforcing the foundations. That looks an obvious and plausible reason.

How long will the lowly in Nigeria continue to be deceived and oppressed by the high and mighty? Adding salt to injury, he is proclaiming them "martyrs of faith."

A building collapse occurs everywhere although it's largely a preventable tragedy. Nobody is asking restitution for the lives lost. Just pay appropriate respects to the dead and don't insult the grief of their families. Is that an onerous task?
Re: Synagogue Church: On The Hostel Collapse And Assassination Attempt by kristonium(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
well said!
watched the video severally and no sign of any bomb from the plane!
Why must he insult our sensibilities?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an And Biblical Evidences That Support Congregational Prayer / Why Is It Right On One Side And Wrong On The Other Side? / Can I Dance Shoki In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.