Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf (877 Views)

Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by MenGoingThereWay: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
I see Men open up threads lamenting about how bad and heart broken they feel because they got dumped, cheated on by there gf, there gf decides to follow some other dude perceived to be "better" or what ever the case may be.

Ironically these girl men open a thread for or cry for are not really worth all the pain and tears men make themselves go through

Well Men sit tight and see reasons why u should be happy when ur gf decides to take a walk.

1. A parasite has just left ur life..its a known fact that some gurls if not most operate a parasitic relationship...they just keep taking from d guy without reciprocation highest they do is boxers and singlet.

2. You can now save up ur hard earned money, by that land and invest...Most guyz would have been millionaires if not cause of the gf or girls they keep around. Men in the process of wanting to please a gal and keep her find themselves spending unnecessarily ..some gurls even have landed properties on there head for example peruvian and brazilian hair worth 250,000 some buy like 2 rolls making it 500k hmmm..there are places where plots of land is 500k and also certification that can better ur career for that amount.

3. You have time to face ur life and career squarely u can gladly accept transfers and travels without having to consider what distance can do to ur relationship...No one tells u things like "u prefer ur job to me" "must u go" hence hindering ur climb in ur career ladder and opportunities to make more money and business connections.

4. You can have as much sex with various ladies now that ur gf is gone....I mean these single ladies around needs to get laid...u have all the time now to explore ur sexual fantasies...Get hold of that hot gal that was giving u green light but u couldn't do anything cos of ur "relationship" u can even bang ur ex's frds that u lusted after secretly; if u want to b that reckless.

5. You get to meet different pple without having to explain anything to anyone.

6. You get to take care of yourself more and look better... U can get good clothes, shoes, gadgets without having to think about the money u have to give ur gf.

7. You get closer to your family, loved ones and those that really matter because all those times u spend calling ur gf..U now use it to call family and buddies.

8. You have room to think, improve on yourself and make plans for ur future without having to compromise because of that gf.

9.You become emotionally stronger and mature in the process and no drama or act from any girl shakes u again...after all u have been there and done that.

10. You have an opportunity to meet the right person no more hindrances from that gf of urs.

11. God will always be happy with you because U don't give path of ur tithe money to ur gf again, and the money u use to by recharge card vouchers for that ur gf who will probably flash u with it u are now smart enough to put it in d offering box and give to the less privilege.

I hope Men who read this won't have to open threads on girl frd walking away rather they did be happy she did and look to the brighter side of Life.

-MenGoingThereWay.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by constance500: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
I don't get dumped.. I hit em and run grin

T
E
A
M
H
I
T
&
R
U
N
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by nkenu(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good write up. grin
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by eneji50(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
I hav once been dumped,but the girl realised it after she got married to the guy she left me for,but it was so late,now she's wishing she can turn back the hands of time
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
eneji50: I hav once been dumped,but the girl realised it after she got married to the guy she left me for,but it was so late,now she's wishing she can turn back the hands of time
The Op is very correct then .... Most especially in the aspect of saving money and having the time to face your career squarely and be a better man like never before !!
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by balogundayo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'm still too young to worry about some girl dumping me... She's already been dumped b4 she dumps herself sef...

There's too many girls around to worry about a stray one... #fact

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by balogundayo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dump ke... She'd alreadh been dumped b4 she dumps herself....
Am too young to worry about that...
Y should i worry about a stray bird when there are so many flocking around...

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by Crocz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
constance500: I don't get dumped.. I hit em and run grin

T
E
A
M
H
I
T
&
R
U
N

Look at you and you will say you have sense

Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
constance500: I don't get dumped.. I hit em and run grin

T
E
A
M
H
I
T
&
R
U
N
we hit and disappear grin
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by AfricanApple(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
first of all, u sound like one who just got dumped. sorry, I feel your pains

secondly, you ever heard d word hypocrisy?
what god will not been angry with u if u save your money for tithe? the one dat kicks against sex?
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by constance500: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz:

Look at you and you will say you have sense

Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by zeongeon: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: first of all, u sound like one who just got dumped. sorry, I feel your pains

secondly, you ever heard d word hypocrisy?
what god will not been angry with u if u save your money for tithe? the one dat kicks against sex?
LOLzzz...Gurls and always quick to saying a guy got dumped when ever the truth is said..There is no hypocrisy he just stated reasons why one should b happy, u can do all and not do d sex part every one has a choice.

What the OP posted is so so true....it really hurts gals when guyz seemly don't give a damn.
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by jsunex(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
balogundayo: I'm still too young to worry about some girl dumping me... She's already been dumped b4 she dumps herself sef...

There's too many girls around to worry about a stray one... #fact

Wish i canb lik u
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by jsunex(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice 1 op
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by adonbilivit: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
op God bless you but for the record, i have never been dumped!
Re: Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Op, forget d rest of d list, No 4 is d main deal.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics / Why Are Ladies Called Babies By Guys??? / What Is Your Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.