Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (52996 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in sexual encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

YOU ARE NOT WRONG @ ALL.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Sanguine(f): 4:12am On Sep 27, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Wow!! You went extra miles, am not saying sex in a relationship is bad whether or not he is spending.
All I am against is the phrase; if no sex, then no spending! Finito

ol'boy abi na ol'girl, na wa for you oo. This your sense of reasoning nor make any sense kobo!! Smh! Going by this, it's either you are a p.I.M.p or a har.lot... C'est finis!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by iceberylin(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Rikidony: DUDE DID U BUY THIS LIKES
ÁM ŚÚŔPŔĨŚĔĎ
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by SenatorJames(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by josite: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2014
fairygeh: Honestly this post is disheartening, in as much as I am a lady, I disagree with the op.abeg don't let guys view we ladies like i never chop.if you want to have sex with ur guy please do irrespective of whether he gives you money or not....common,only poor girls or better still pr ostitutes expect money in return for sex. Hard working ladies would never expect to gain money from a relationship except trust, happiness,joy,a long lasting relationship,a home,a family etc
if this is your sincere opinion ,im deeply impressed and will b following your comments on nairaland,henceforth.with your type now i believe there is hope for nigeria.bless u
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by fairygeh(f): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
josite:
if this is your sincere opinion ,im deeply impressed and will b following your comments on nairaland,henceforth.with your type now i believe there is hope for nigeria.bless u
. Thanks dear grin
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by jaz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
They get a strong rod in return. They should count themselves lucky to have that in good measure.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Mysterious33(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
ronald4lif:

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in sexual encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Now...this is deep! grin
ronald4lif:

Now...this is deep!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by onyi25(f): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2014
ronald4lif:

I tink you got d person wrong. And Don't make Me feel u are under d classification of guys dat prefers receiving rather than giving.
The poster specifically stated 'not ready to settle in FIVE yrs' which I believe is part of d point, am surprised u didn't address dat issue rather u kept on screaming prostitution (no offense). Why would he want to tie her down, make her live ungodly life? I guess he has bn promising her of marriage once he is OK, and den use dat to take advantage of her. So d poster is saying if he isn't ready to act like an imaginary husband, den he doesn't deserve to enjoy the benefits of an imaginary wife. She should get a life and stop playing housewife to a guy dat must be taking advantage of her and ready to leave her for a fresher meat when he is ready to settle. #shikena
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by suzzy16(f): 1:30pm On May 26, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Na you give me my pu.nani?? Or boobi??
lol,abi o
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by shantelp12(f): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
whot is it all about, sex is not all we shuld tink about for nw. we shuld tink about if they person we are doing is the one or not.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by 0lushola(m): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2015
M0NEY BAWO?? IT IS CALLED RELATIONSHIP N0T JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Youngpo413: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!
apart from sex,what else can you ladies offer?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
They gain free natural banana grin
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
They gain free natural banana grin
Lool
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by mrpatozky(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=LifeIsGuhd post=26561814]
You take spending on your lovely girlpfriend a favour? undecided[/quote
If a guy sees a girl that's not too demanding he spends on her without her asking... That's what u girls don't know... And the truth is that it happens d same way as long as sex is concerned.... But sex comes with mutual benefits...
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=mrpatozky post=39200120][/quote]
My Ex wasn't like that angry
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by AreaFada2: 2:14am On Oct 22, 2015
So coded prostitution is now officially accepted by many 9ja ladies. Na wao.

Also carrying the tittle "most unfaithful women in the world".

Sadly these young ones in the name of "open eye" have dragged 9ja women's name into the mud.

It seems the prostitutes by the roadside deserve our respect. At least they're not hiding behind relationship.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 22, 2015
AreaFada2:
So coded prostitution is now officially accepted by many 9ja ladies. Na wao.

Also carrying the tittle "most unfaithful women in the world".

Sadly these young ones in the name of "open eye" have dragged 9ja women's name into the mud.

It seems the prostitutes by the roadside deserve our respect. At least they're not hiding behind relationship.

Again, you're right.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Agbanagba1(m): 2:32am On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!

Sex is basic need and it not a loss or a gain in any relationship. Most girls when entering a relationship try to make it an economic transaction. They want money in exchange for sex... I believe defining your relationship properly will help you feel less disappointed (I.e friend, lover or provider).

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.