Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? (23222 Views)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / Memorising Ur Lover's Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by hippyzuki(f): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2014
I single die...
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Emergency room by rihanna ft Akon.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2014
Musiliu aruna for my first boo,
Ayinla omowura for second,
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2014
hippyzuki: I single die...
why single die wen someone has been looking for u Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ mingle u, let me turn ur status Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ married, make u joing †ђξ que.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by TravishSmith: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2014
merieam16: I don't av a boyfrd cry
09097646674 call me.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by modestdude(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2014
hippyzuki: I single die...
When I dey benin with you cool. Meet me for Kada make we yarn
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by afolayanto(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Beyonce- who runs the world......She runs the world while I run her.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by djwinnie(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2014
;DMine z pon pon pon by dagrin...d beat z xoo romantic :
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by youngvizzy1(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2014
merieam16: hw? Lol
because am gonna be ur boyfriend grin since ur single wink
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2014
"Rocking Years" by Dolly Parton.

1 Like

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by zoeee(f): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Rexphobia: Saint Janet of the sinners chapel
Happy birthday!
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by DECOtech(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2014
But u have a crush that knows only one topic in all the subjects: www.nairaland.com/1913710/how-feel-crush-says
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by hippyzuki(f): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2014
modestdude: When I dey benin with you cool. Meet me for Kada make we yarn
no oo na mama ebo sure pass
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by dapzyadix(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2014
is d window still open?!
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by olaolulazio(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2014
kiss of life by Tuface.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by LilPeezy(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Austindumas1: mine's are
etisalate number...... always be my baby by mariah carey
Mtn number..... my all by mariah Carey
glo number...... irreplaceable by Beyonce... add yours
ur second name na Mr feelings....Oga boss!!!!!Na ur luv sure pass.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by mztubsy(f): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2014
All of me by john legend...very romantic.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by nicechic(f): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Vanilla twilight by owl city

dt song mks u smile before taking his call......so romantic
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by deebee13(f): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2014
"Love is not a fight ", by Warren Barfield,from the movie "fireproof "!
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Opeyemia(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Treasure
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by chimerase2: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Beautiful in white by westlife kiss
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Damsman10(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Lionbite: Double wahala- oritse femi
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by willorie(f): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2014
mind's are
MTN - Breathless by Shayne
Etisalat - If u're not the one by Daniel Bedingfield
Airtel - All of me by John Legend

Mind deserves it! grin
He's so vry sweet! wink tongue
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by kayphyzee(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Whitney Houston's "My Love is your love" for my darling.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by zoe123: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Austindumas1: mine's are
etisalate number...... always be my baby by mariah carey
Mtn number..... my all by mariah Carey
glo number...... irreplaceable by Beyonce... add yours

Nke a bu oke inwe efe.you get plenty time smh
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Arabambi1: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2014
"9ice - "she can't stop calling her phone ring tone is in my memory, since the first time we met she has been like this, that's why I treat her like a queen ..... I cant deny that I lover her die wink wink wink
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by maygah(f): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
i'm your puppet by soulmen, actually a soundtrack
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by skillzbae(f): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2014
I believe in you - by Joe
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by topearos(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2014
same for everyone... some night.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2014
dis hoez aint loyal - chris brown[url]dis hoez aint loyal - chris brown[/url]dis hoez aint loyal - chris brown
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by scantee(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Saved Name: My Princess

Assigned caller tone: FOREVER AND ALWAYS ( By Shania Twain)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.