Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73165 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by meexteriox(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2008
The thread is getting even more murky.
The storyline is changing with more dehumanising stories emanating from all corners of Nigeria.
My question is this: This men in uniform, are they Nigerians or foreigners?
If they Nigerians, then we are all in trouble, because certainly, they have missed the vehicle to common sense.
I tell you, this is the height of madness, living in the same country with animals dressed with "OUR" tax money.
Can you beat that?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2008
angry angry angry angry

Even d mil men pay tax dese days , so wot r u guys not saying? angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by holyeye(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
bastrin:

angry angry angry angry

Even d mil men pay tax dese days , so wot r u guys not saying? angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry

@ bastrin or madstring,

Hey man, ur contributions so far on this thread really express how little the quantity & quality of sense banked and stored in your brain. I was forced to reply you after your continous show of nuisance and irritation. We are discussing an anomaly, incongruity, inaptness and absurdity all you can do is to blindly defend the culprit. Put up an intelligent defence and we will concur not reiterating what we know.

For your information change is a function of the people and the laws governing them. It is irrespective of the geographical location. Thus your persistent response that this is Nigeria should be dropped. I do not know if you are a kid or a childish adult but my candid advice which is for free now is for you to learn through all the scholarly post and replies that have been given on this thread. Else you will learn at an expensive fee.

Lets all support the fight against barbarism, oppression, subjugation, tyranny and coercion. This charade, farce, sham and caricature parody of lifestyle being purchased with hard earned tax payers money must be vehemently opposed.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by lynxnoon(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
bastrin:

angry angry angry angry

Yes O! I heard they've settled her with one bag of rice, two bags of Garri half Carton of fish n two tins of palm oil from the gov of ,

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
bastrin:

angry angry angry angry

Yes O! I heard they've settled her with one bag of rice, two bags of Garri half Carton of fish n two tins of palm oil from the gov of ,

grin grin grin grin

What you forgot to mention was that you were the stupid alaaru who was sent to deliver it to her house but lily-livered coward that you were ran away from her house and fell in the gutter in your haste when the dogs in the street who couldn't bear the foul stench of your putrid brain raised a cacophony.

We would have raised a collection for you in sympathy but consider it a good thing that you are halfway to where you truly belong seeing as it is that you will soon be evaluated by a psychiatrist in the hospital and commited to an institution for the insane where you and your ilk belong.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by folos(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
while i sympathise with everyone that has contributed passionately, i beg to differ on the popular stand point as it has been over flogged.while i do not suscribe to bastrin's posts, i see him trying to drag attention to the parties. now it is bad to lay a finger on a woman,much worse strip her naked but i also feel alot of the facts have been distorted to further garner sympathy.i think what happened is enough to push through her case without further help by way of outright falsehood and general categorization of the military. the greatest economies are known to equally have a strong military,i think we should be positive enough to isolate the issues.

that said, i knoow that between then and now alot of people have been beaten on our streets and noothing has been heard about them, yet this case is just garnering more and more votes. i'm sorry oh but i must warrn that i'm very cynical particularly when it affects our political class,hence my approach to this issue.pls someone tell me-if she were someone else,will she dare stay in front of 2policemen blasting siren,much less a military convoy? can you or i do that? let's be ffactul,she proffitted from a priviledge background and that showed in her obstinacy. alot of people havve likened her with the freedom fighter's in the old USA but i beg to differ,martin luther king jnr was the 'dream' personified,he represented the ideals of every black american and he was not some rich kid with a connected father trying to flex muscle. i remember the serious beeating meted out to a policeman by his colleagues attached to the commissioner of environment in lagos state,somewhere in ojodu/berger axis cause he was blocking their way! i never knew they could turn against their own!the policeman's vehicle had been hit and the offender was trying to make away before he successfully accosted him. so you can imagine how i felt when fashola said all he said about the uzoamaka issue-i pray you encounter his convoy one day,then you'll understand better-i hate all this hypocrisy.
truth is uzo represents the privilege few who will never see 9ja like you and i see it-she's connected and her bravery belies her stature.she reminds me of the adage that ' a dog that has someone behind it will kill a lion".while i condemn any such act on any nigerian,i make bold to say that we are a people easily swayed n our leaders know we like controversy,so 'give dem' is it not curious that these is dominating our headlines when we dont know the true state of anything(satellite, president's health etc). God will sure help us all
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2008
@folos,

While what you have heard and your assumptions may be true, partly true or totally false it has no bearing on the issue as it is now. The reason why this case has garnered so much support is the graphic details available in the recording which should be a repulsion to any right thinking person.

We may or may not be able to change what has happened in the past or will still happen in the future but with what we have in the public domain at present, justice must be served or the man would have died in anyone who watches that clip and chooses to keep quiet or revel in mediocrity and abrasivenes like Bastrin et al.

While I don't support any form of official violence whatsoever, Uzoma's father may argue the case that those atrocities he was accused of happened in his place of work and between you and I (since we werent there) he can put up a case that there was a real and present threat to the National Assembly that necessitated such an action but what can you say about this which happened in a totally public place where this Rear Admiral really had no authority within the law to exercise his strong arm tactics.

If there is a tape showing Uzoma's father responsible for anyone being humiliated the way she was, please let it come into the public domain and then watch out for people's reaction but until that time please let us not cloud the main issue at stake which is that a lesson must be taught this uniformed men and a precedent laid so that if we cannot eliminate this completely we can at least reduce it because all uniformed men will consider what happened to these guys anytime they are in such a situation rather than the influence peddling and power show we all seem to have become accustomed to in Nigeria.

A time always comes when people have had enough and this seems to be that time.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2008
bastrin:

Even d mil men pay tax dese days , so wot r u guys not saying?

Since when did they start paying?
who changed our tax laws?

these soldiers and policemen are our public servants who have taken to oppressing us because we have chosen to be mugus.
but no more, at least not this time with a video recording of what happened in the public domain and a civil court case as well.
if you know Madmiral Aro, kindly advise him to consult damage control experts on the way forward. for my part, i will suggest:

1. he resigns before he is retired by the navy, for bringing the force into disrepute.
2. he settles with the girl's lawyers out of court, so the judge does not get tempted to award exemplary damages in favour of the victim. this may take away all his gratuity and property that he has acquired through bunkering (theft) of oil that should have been used to build better roads hence less traffic jams making his siren-blowing excapades unnessary.
3. post-resignation, he can set up an NGO to teach human rights and civilian-military relations to soldiers while giving a portion of his fees to other victims of police/military abuses.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
folos:

now it is bad to lay a finger on a woman,much worse strip her naked

i think you should have stopped with the above or stuck with the same theme.

but i also feel alot of the facts have been distorted to further garner sympathy.

will u be kind enough to point out these distortions

i think what happened is enough to push through her case

exactly, why not leave the court to determine how much damages to pay her legal team for the global humiliation, stress, trauma, degradation, physical injury, torn dress etc that she has suffered in the hands of our meiguards, who have taken to beating their 140m employers

i knoow that between then and now alot of people have been beaten on our streets and noothing has been heard about them, yet this case is just garnering more and more votes.

i am sure you also have irrefutable video evidence of such beatings that you can post here so we can advice the victims to seek legal redress as Ms. Okere has done.

let's be ffactul,she proffitted from a priviledge background and that showed in her obstinacy.

meaning, she should have taken her beating and maybe shooting cooly and wait for you to continue saying nothing will ever change in naija, no be so?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Gamine(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
Tax? undecided

where?

ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2008
Gamine:

Tax? undecided

where?

what precisely do you mean ma?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by grafikdon: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2008
anonimi:

what precisely do you mean ma?

She's basically saying that Elephant don't fly and Osama Bin Laden is not the Mayor of New York. . . grin
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by spoilt(f): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2008
What kind of Oga sits behind his tinted glass and watches his 'boys' treat a woman like that? cry
womanhood doesnt count for anything anymore. cry cry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by KarmaMod(f): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2008
Hey spoilt embarassed
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2008
Gamine:

Tax? undecided

where?

ROTFLMAO!!!
Yeap! they pay tax, can't believe nobody knows.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2008
bastrin:

Yeap! they pay tax, can't believe nobody knows.

I knw they do. huh!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2008
I'm disapntd wit most of u guys. 'm not sayin it was good beatin d gal up, but her standin up against an authority is senseless. Which of U can actually do such a stupid thing. If we really won't to stop such brutality we shld start wit d policemen dat beat u up 4 no reason ranging from not cooperating (givin dem #20) to not havin dia village papers for ur car,or dos dat kill innocent citizens n do away with dia valueables claimin robbery suspects.
At dis point I'll like to say dat if u want to cut down a tree, u've to destroy its roots if not in a mata of time it will be bak. All I'm tryin to say is if we must fight we've to get dwn to its roots.
There r beta ways for us to mete out our anger oda dan d support of outright show of stupidity.
I will also lik to mention dat in as much as we have our various opinion abt dis issue, we shld show respect for each oda n stop all d abuses. After all we all claim to b civilised n educated.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
bastrin:

I'm disapntd wit most of u guys. 'm not sayin it was good beatin d girl up, but her standin up against an authority is senseless. Which of U can actually do such a stupid thing.

A lot of us are disappointed in you too Bastrin, but it is good to see a more conciliatory tone from you possibly an indication of some remorse and a change of ways?

I would however like to make some corrections to the distortions in your perception of this issue:

1. The soon to be Rear-Admiral's authority does not exceed his command and the naval barracks or force as the case may be. If this happened in the naval barracks or even within a goverment restricted area, there might be a possibility of arguing a probable cause as I pointed out in the case involving Uzoma's father. The incident happened on a public through fare where even within the context of the law, the navy has no right to even regulate traffic movement which is solely the job of the police.

2. I agree with you that we do not all have the same quantum of courage, will power or strenght of character but that does not give anyone the right to denigrate or belittle anyone who takes a stand for what they beleive in even if you in the same circumstance would have gone for the "safe" option of submission which is not always safe as the Okada rider who was killed while begging Lt. Felix Odunlami knows. This mindset is one of the major problems in our society which is unwilling to accept that not every one thinks the same way.

I will give you a good scenario, if armed robbers go to a house, the common knowledge is to give them what they want and let them leave in peace but I tell you there are people who have resisted them and perished, some have resisted them and prevailed , some have followed the common knowledge and survived while some have also followed the common knowledge and still perished. In such a situation there is no one right answer, it all depends on individual courage and God's providence.

bastrin:

If we really won't to stop such brutality we shld start wit d policemen that beat u up 4 no reason ranging from not cooperating (givin them #20) to not havin dia village papers for ur car,or dos that kill innocent citizens n do away with dia valueables claimin robbery suspects.
At this point I'll like to say that if u want to cut down a tree, u've to destroy its roots if not in a mata of time it will be bak. All I'm tryin to say is if we must fight we've to get dwn to its roots.

I concur with you that every appearance of such high handedness should be dealt with as appropriate but I fail to see how your contributions on this site achieves that, you seem to be encouraging cowardliness and inaction which would only further embolden such people.

bastrin:

There r beta ways for us to mete out our anger oda dan d support of outright show of stupidity.

Consider what I've written above and numerous posts by others, if you then still feel it is still a show of stupidity then let us agree to disagree. I beleive we all have a right to be "stupid" as long as our "stupidity" does not affect you in any way, shape or form.

bastrin:

I will also lik to mention that in as much as we have our various opinion about this issue, we shld show respect for each oda n stop all d abuses. After all we all claim to b civilised n educated.

It is always nice to see a reformed warlord and rabble rouser renounce his ways and become a peace maker, if you were referring to what I wrote about you earlier I can assure you that it will be withdrawn with full apologies when you withdraw what you wrote about Uzoma also with full apologies. Yes we are all educated and civilized but we also have our roots in Nigeria and know where we come from fully understanding our macro environment and its various characters as well as how to interact with them. As Fela said, "I no be gentle man like dat".
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Edemah1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hey i no even know wetin i go contribute sef!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by spoilt(f): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Hey spoilt embarassed

hey!
how are you? My sister what sort of thread is this? Do things like this still happen ? You could have knocked me down with a feather. I was so shocked.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by mendax: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
my comment (which is not up for debate) is that military men DO PAY TAX!

Having said that & with all due respect to the matter at hand, i wish nigerians could dedicate such vigor in terms of airspace, newspaper posts & nairaland threads, to the prevailing power situation in the country, probably by now the much acclaimed & awaited state-of-emergency would hav been declared!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by okuya: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
well I felt sorry 4 miss Okere, and honestly was bitter about the whole incident, but my sympathy died down as soon as I heard her dad was a rtd colonel from the army, who knows if her dad did the same thing, remeber NEMESIS!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
okuya:

well I felt sorry 4 miss Okere, and honestly was bitter about the whole incident, but my sympathy died down as soon as I heard her dad was a rtd colonel from the army, who knows if her dad did the same thing, remeber NEMESIS!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
okuya:

so, in short this nemesis should continue further in our lawless society where a man's "bigness" is measured by how much he can break our laws and get away with it.
iyabo obasanjo's harrassment also must be nemesis. ditto for the okada man killed by a soldier and the punch journalist flogged in port harcourt.
i hope someone will not say it is nemesis the day you will be publicly flogged by your meiguards, or maybe it will be your siblings, kids, parents, friends or relations.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2008
okuya:

@okuya

please don't let your sympathy die down even if it is nemesis, we can't do much about yesterday or tomorrow but we can only try our best today. Besides if we should go down that route, then most of us should be sold as slaves because most of our fore-fathers sold the African-americans as slaves or did other terrible things in the past.

mendax:

my comment (which is not up for debate) is that military men DO PAY TAX!

Having said that & with all due respect to the matter at hand, i wish nigerians could dedicate such vigor in terms of airspace, newspaper posts & nairaland threads, to the prevailing power situation in the country, probably by now the much acclaimed & awaited state-of-emergency would hav been declared!!

Haba mendax, yu be soldier? you spoke with such authority.

Let us all hope and pray that this would be a turning point for Nigerians in taking a stand and actively pursuing corrections to what they beleive to be wrong in our polity.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2008
Victim of naval ratings’ assault back in hospital

Oluwole Josiah and Olalekan Adetayo

Miss Uzoma Okere, the lady assaulted by six naval ratings recently in Lagos, is back in hospital over complaints of lumbar pains.

Her father, Col. Emeka Okere (rtd) told our correspondent on Wednesday that Uzoma had complained of spinal problem even though she was still receiving treatment for the injuries she suffered from the beating by the naval ratings.

Okere said Uzoma had the problems some time last year, but was treated by Dr. Felix Ogedengbe of the National Hospital, Abuja.

He said, “When she had the problem, she was treated by Ogedengbe early this year, but she seems to have relapsed into the problem after the beating.”

Okere added that Uzoma would begin treatment at the National Hospital under the supervision of Dr. Ogedengbe.

He said the intervention of the Lagos State Governor Mr. Babatunde Fashola, had given him some relief, but the new development was raising some concerns for his family.

Okere had earlier petitioned the Senate committees on Navy and defence for action to be taken against those involved in the maltreatment of her daughter.

While awaiting the action of the Senate committees, Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello brought a motion before the Senate, complaining about her assault and that of Uzoma.

The military authorities have instituted a probe into the action of the naval ratings to redeem the image of the Nigerian Navy.

Meanwhile, the Oodua People‘s Congress has promised to render assistance Uzoma.

The Founder of the group, Dr. Fredrick Fasheun, said this at a press conference in Lagos on Wednesday.

Fasheun said the group‘s intervention in the case became imperative because of its belief that “injury to one is injury to all.”

He described as disgraceful to the military for their personnel to assault defenceless civilians, moreso a harmless lady.

Fasehun noted that the assault came at a time of worldwide condemnation of America troops’ excesses against prisoners of war and some civilians in Iraq and the Guatemala Bay.

He urged all Nigerians to support Okere by storming the court during hearings to show solidarity for the victim.

He said, “It will be very much in order to use these offensive naval ratings as scapegoats to curtail this unending harassment that uniformed men unleash against civilians. It is a shame that the military would defend this perfidy.”

Source: http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200811202231070
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by TrueBrit: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2008
anonimi:

Victim of naval ratings’ assault back in hospital

Oluwole Josiah and Olalekan Adetayo

Miss Uzoma Okere, the lady assaulted by six naval ratings recently in Lagos, is back in hospital over complaints of lumbar pains.

Her father, Col. Emeka Okere (rtd) told our correspondent on Wednesday that Uzoma had complained of spinal problem even though she was still receiving treatment for the injuries she suffered from the beating by the naval ratings.

Okere said Uzoma had the problems some time last year, but was treated by Dr. Felix Ogedengbe of the National Hospital, Abuja.

He said, “When she had the problem, she was treated by Ogedengbe early this year, but she seems to have relapsed into the problem after the beating.”

Okere added that Uzoma would begin treatment at the National Hospital under the supervision of Dr. Ogedengbe.

Haba Naija people. The woman is already trying to make her case for compensation as airtight as possible. It does not matter that she had a pre-existing condition if the beating caused a relapse, then her chances of compensation are higher. Everyone knows that back injuries (or back problems) are notoriously hard to disprove as experts cannot always say whether or not a victim is lying. Her lawyer has advised her well, this new back problem claim should do the trick [I am not saying she is lying about her condition or vice versa, moreover, it serves those bloddy hooligans right. People/the military need to be taught a lesson on how to behave in public with civilians].
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Adexy001(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
Take your victim as you find him, nice. wink
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by okiyi: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
the guy and his whole family should be thrown into jail
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Gamine(f): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
haha

Spinal Cord wahala, e don be!

Funny thing, some over fed Naval officer was asking my friend if she wan join Navy

on saturday, lol

omo

Onward together ooh, Navy ko grin
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Arogz(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2008
This is authoritative,

1. Rear Admiral Arogundade was not at the scene of the incident.
2. Ms Uzoma was not beaten. The ratings were trying 2 arrest her and she slipped out of her blouse while trying 2 escape arrest.
3. She assaulted the naval rating first, taking his horse whip from him and flogging him.
4. Admiral Arogundade personally ordered a new blouse be bought for her.
5. Y'all shouldn't believe all u read in d papers, those press men are just hungry pple,
6. Ms. Okere has currently refused 2 appear before the SIP set up, apparently, she's receiving coaching from her lawyers and her unrepentant lying father.
7. Weda u like it or not, ask any military officer u know, Admiral Arogundade is one of the finest naval officers dis country has ever produced, check d records, and ask for word on d streets!

Again, I say categoricall that Admiral Arogundade was not at d scene of the incident.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
Arogz:

This is authoritative,

whose authority (Madmiral Aro's?) if I may ask please

Arogz:

1. Rear Admiral Arogundade was not at the scene of the incident.
Again, I say categoricall that Admiral Arogundade was not at d scene of the incident.

whose direct agents were the six naval thugs ratings when this flogging, stripping and assault was going on
they were acting on whose behalf- we the 140m taxpayers who are their ultimate EMPLOYERS or the Madmiral Aro's shocked

Arogz:

4. Admiral Arogundade personally ordered a new blouse be bought for her.

out of a usual, verifiable habit of generosity OR involuntary admission of guilt and insufficient gesture at reparation
Arogz:

5. Y'all shouldn't believe all u read in d papers, those press men are just hungry people,

why should we believe you and not think that you are a hungrier person who has sold cheap to Madmiral Aro
if the press men are indeed hungry, why has soon-to-be-Mr. Aro not "settled" them OR his generosity is ONLY limited to buying replacement blouse for victims of the assault of his thugs ratings shocked

Arogz:

2. Ms Uzoma was not beaten. The ratings were trying 2 arrest her and she slipped out of her blouse while trying 2 escape arrest.
3. She assaulted the naval rating first, taking his horse whip from him and flogging him.

how were they trying to arrest her?
their horsewhips were they for decoration or they were heading to/from the race course and expected to/had dealt with horses?
given the recent shooting of a PLEADING Okada man in similar circumstances, should Ms. Okere not have reason to be afraid for her life in the hands of these law-breaking, citizen-arresting supposedly educated illiterates who should know better how to report civilian infractions to the police cry

Arogz:

6. Ms. Okere has currently refused 2 appear before the SIP set up, apparently, she's receiving coaching from her lawyers and her unrepentant lying father.

the navy has enough evidence to deal with its officer and men in order to reduce its corporate/institutional culpability in this assault case and the subsequent damages to be awarded against the participants.
pray, tell us why should Ms. Okere appear before a military panel, whose repect for the finer principles of law are not guaranteed
so her testimony can be altered and distorted as has been done already with the incident itself by shameless woman-beating hefty naval men and officer shocked

Arogz:

7. Weda u like it or not, ask any military officer u know, Admiral Arogundade is one of the finest naval officers this country has ever produced, check d records, and ask for word on d streets!

"tell that to the marines".
which records? which streets?

Arogz:

meaning he was not fully represented by his thug rating agents acting comprehensively under his orders and true to habit

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.