Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73184 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
Megadeath, u r coming up. I'm impressed.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 4:09am On Nov 29, 2008
megadeath:

@duduspace

duduspace, you amuse me.I know u have the time to go on and on,afterall you re probably a very comfortable civilian(bloody, at that).So, i,ll be the bigger man and back off.
i no go fight you.

A pathetic attempt at taking the moral high ground, though a long way off from the moronic sounding spitfire who came here to let us all know just how bloody we are as civillians. I would suggest you stick to your new found "bigger man" persona and spare us the sarcasm.

megadeath:

let me just make a few things clear.
you just went and listened to timaya,s album and started coming up with fictitious tales of rape,,,,d,ya know anyone who was raped?

i,ll educate you, my little buddy.Odi was all the fault of the people of odi,,,,,,,,go and find out.they killed a whole bunch of unarmed soldiers under the pretence that they wanted to have an innocent conference with them

haba!

in which armed forces?.they had to be taught a lesson:sorry to say.

Silly question yu're asking me, do I have to know one person personally to be aware that such an event happened? very soon yu'll be suggestin I ingest poison just to make sure that it actually kills people? are you aware that there were interviews with women who went through this horror at the time? while I condemn the killing of soldiers who were serving their country by some misguided revolutionary wannabes, I am also appalled at the disproportionate use of force and indiscriminate killing of the innocent along with the guilty by an organized force which could and should have handled things better.
For your information I don't even know who Timaya is as I'm not presently resident in Nigera. I'll google and get more info about the guy as it is always good to know people who are reppin Nigeria well with their God given talents unlike some dunces on this forum as well as what seems to be the majority in our armed forces who seem only interested in dragging us further into the mud.

megadeath:

yes,duduspace.you are correct, (for once)i am not among the 23 year old officers doing nigeria proud abroad.I am 19 and still under tuition in the Nigerian Defence Academy.But insha God, one day i,ll have the opportunity to prove my mettle.

Now i didn,t say Nigerians are misguided.i meant niger delta militants,,,,,,,m,kay?

i have a family and i love my people grin

i am proud of myself.i have every reason to be.

For a 19 year old, I sure hope you know that you are above the legal age of responsibility and are now considered to be an adult, If proving your mettle means defending your country and projecting it in a favourable light as the other soldiers yu mentioned previously then you have my best wishes and prayer but if it means taking actions similar to what is being condemned here then you have only curses, scorn and possibly a dishonourable discharge to look forward to.

If you indeed have a family that you love, then you will join every rational thinking person in condemning what has happened and also pray and work towards a Nigerian Armed forces that will be disciplined and professional in action and disposition both home and abroad.

megadeath:

what is your profession,duduman? are there no bad eggs in it?tell me.my beef with you is that you are generalising, but then ur a civilian(bloody)so you probably can,t help yourself

wake up my man

I don't beleive my profession is of any relevance here, if you are trying to point out the fact that there are bad eggs in every profession, I would agree with you but as to your beef with me I will point out that I am not generalising as I am in no way suggesting that all Millitary men are indisciplined or wicked as those who caused the latest disturbances.

I however have an issue with the disposition of most members of the Nigerian armed forces as exemplified by your initial contribution to this forum which was not conciliatory in anyway but rather an attempt to intimidate your so called "bloody civillians" a term which is derogatory in itself and a relic of an indisciplined and politicized armed forces which had lost its orientation and considered itself as being superior to civillians rather than the humble position of "service to the community" in defending it which was the founding principle of the armed forces at its conception.

I'm also disturbed by the response of your leadership to such irresponsible action by its members as indiscipline actually filters down through the ranks from the top after all you minions who are at the bottom of the ladder are supposed to be "zombies" who obey the last order or something like that.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2008
duduspace:

I am also appalled at the disproportionate use of force and indiscriminate killing of the innocent along with the guilty by an organized force which could and should have handled things better.

this is the koko of this and other related matters.
even during war, you are not expected to target and kill civilians unecessarily. See Geneva Conventions
just wondering, megadeath, do/will they teach teach you this in NDA
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
anonimi:

even during war, you are not expected to target and kill civilians unecessarily. See Geneva Conventions
@anonimi
Thank God u said unnecessarily. Meanwhile did u read dat convention atall? Because I don't remember seeing "civilians" The last time I checked, even the Niger delta militants r civilians like every other person. Non-combatants, my friend, is d word u r looking for. Now the Q is how do u seperate the combatants from the non-combatants.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
Corosive:

@anonimi
Thank God u said unnecessarily. Meanwhile did u read that convention atall? Because I don't remember seeing "civilians" The last time I checked, even the Niger delta militants r civilians like every other person. Non-combatants, my friend, is d word u r looking for. Now the Q is how do u seperate the combatants from the non-combatants.

thanks for the clarification of my generalisation of non-combatants to equate civilians.
meanwhile, i am sure Ms. Okere definitely is a non-combatant and there was no war of any sort on Muri Okunola Street when the incident happened.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
Navy again!
Rating stabs Prisons warder
• We’ve commenced investigation – Naval spokesman, Comdr Nabaida
By Paul Omo Obadan
Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not a few would have thought that the hullabaloo and outright condemnation that trailed the recent assault by naval ratings attached to Rear Admiral Harry Arogundade on Miss Uzoma Okeke in Lagos would serve as a deterrent to the men in immaculate white uniform.

Okeke had been beaten to a pulp and almost stripped naked for ‘obstructing’ traffic as the convoy of the naval officer passed by.
Yet again in Lagos, some ratings have brutalized one Isaac Oseteru Timilehin, an Assistant Inspector of Prisons attached to the Arms Squad Unit, Nigerian Prisons Service, Lagos Command, Kirikiri.

Sunday Sun learnt that the problem began when one Chinedu, son of a Prisons official, Anthonia, who resides at the Medium Prisons Barracks in Kirikiri, beckoned to a commercial bike rider. His alleged rude response to the fare proposed by the Okada rider was said to have provoked an argument, which attracted other colleagues of the bike man.
Unknown to Chinedu that the rider was a military personnel, he was said to have replied: “What is my business with that? Is this Navy Barracks?” when one of his colleagues queried him (Chinedu) for arguing with the other man.

So the Okada man, identified as Shaibu Suleiman Oseni, a rating attached to the Naval Air Station, Navy Town, Ojo, alighted from his bike and reportedly slapped Chinedu. This resulted to a fight before passersby intervened.
But no sooner had Chinedu gone to his mum’s apartment at the Medium Security Barracks than the Navy rating allegedly brought out his phone and called three other of his military colleagues and the four of them in mufti were said to have marched to the residence.

As they tried to gain entry into the apartment, there was an uproar which attracted a neighbour, Mr Timilehin, an Assistant Inspector of Prisons. He, however, drew the ire of the naval personnel when he queried their audacity to come into the Prisons barracks to start a fight and for preventing their entry into the flat.
An eyewitness said before they knew it, Shaibu had brought out a dagger with which he sliced the left side of Timilehin’s stomach open. Immediately his intestines bulged out, the naval ratings reportedly bolted.

Timilehin was lucky not to have died as he was rejected by six hospitals where he was rushed to, with his intestines in his hands, until the Lagos General Hospital accepted to treat him.
According to our source, Timilehin would have died but for the prompt attention of doctors and nurses at the General Hospital, who were said to have performed surgery on him from 5pm to about 1am the following day. He would still undergo further surgery as the doctors said the injury affected the intestine leading to the anus.

At the Divisional Police Headquarters, Kirikiri, Sunday Sun gathered that the naval authorities had rebuffed a letter requesting them to produce Shaibu for thorough investigation of the matter. Rather, the naval authorities have set out to investigate the incident.
Sunday Sun also learnt there had been several face-offs between naval personnel and residents of the Kirikiri area, prompting the residents to call for help. When contacted, the Director of Naval Information, Commodore David Nabaida, confirmed the incident in a telephone chat but denied that the naval rating stabbed the Prisons official.

According to Nabaida, the attack could have been carried out by one of those that thronged the scene when the fighting broke out.
He, however, said they were collaborating with the police in the investigation, and assured that the culprit would soon be apprehended.
Meanwhile, at the General Hospital, where he is receiving treatment, Timilehin insisted that he was actually stabbed by Shaibu Suleiman Oseni.

“He actually stabbed me and admitted in front of my younger brother Kunle; the Deputy Controller of Prisons and Madam Anthonia, Chinedu’s mother, that he did it.”
Timilehin further described the assailant as being dark in complexion and stout with a scar under one of his eyes.
Sources at the hospital told Sunday Sun that “the patient (Timilehin) urinates via a pipe which the doctors passed through the wound.

How many more before we wake up and rise up to say NO MORE, NEVER AGAIN
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by am4realani: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
thanks so much nana for ur comments,how can someone see that and say she was not naked,its inhuman and barbaric d idiots should be delt with,cos it could hv been anybody,tis madness must stop.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bujuas: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
fools that calls themselve naval officers bunch of armed robbers
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
bujuas:

fools that calls themselve naval officers bunch of armed robbers
I dont remember seeing any Naval officer in dat video.
@bujuas
You seem to have a personal grudge with naval officers, do u mind sharing?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2008
Corosive:

I don't remember seeing any Naval officer in that video.
@bujuas
You seem to have a personal grudge with naval officers, do u mind sharing?

Possibly because your visual acquity falls within the range medics will in layman terms call "blind" or to be politically correct "visually challenged". Whichever you find acceptable, the end result is the same, go consult an optician.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
@duduspace
1st dat comment was not for you, which one be ur owm aproco for d matter. Second, do u even know d difference btw a naval officer and a naval rating? You don't have to answer dat cause judging from ur statement, there is no difference. What a shame, I feel so sorry for you.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by geegee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
i dont know what to say this is an eye saw,am puting myself in her shoes
how can some people say she wasn't stripeed naked?
so what was that? those bastards should be tried and jail
and the navy should compensate her.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
Corosive:

@duduspace
1st that comment was not for you, which one be ur owm aproco for d matter. Second, do u even know d difference between a naval officer and a naval rating? You don't have to answer that cause judging from ur statement, there is no difference. What a shame, I feel so sorry for you.

You rather need to feel sorry for yourself as the term "officer" could have more than one meaning dependent on  the use of the word.  Since you seem to need a lesson in English, I will give you one.

An Officer could mean:

1. One who holds an office of authority or trust in an organization
2. One who holds a commission in the armed forces.
3. A person licensed in the merchant marine as master, mate, chief engineer, or assistant engineer.
4. A police officer.

In this instance, the poster was using it in the same sense as (1) because the naval ratings hold an office of trust (to uphold the ideals of the Nigerian navy)  in an organization (The Nigerian navy) while you are referring to the definition in (2). They may not be officers in the Nigerian navy but they are officials of the Nigerian navy.

We all know how fixated you are with the armed forces but you are only showing your petty nature by trying to get us lost in the specifics of the millitary hierarchy, you would do well to devote the time spent in such pursuits to understanding proper civil behaviour and respect for the rights of others.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2008
this dudu space guy wats wit u sef?

granted,you are making sense;but do you have to go about dissing everybody?

na u carry am for head pass? haba!!

corrosive, much love, i know a kindred spirit when i see one, are u a member of our elite organisation?

dudu, eat your heart. tongue

yes,lest i forget, check up timaya on any search engine, he,s like the hottest thing here. cool

seriously sha,the fact that you might be well versed in english does not mean you have the right to look down on everyone else

person brought his own views and ur calling him visually impaired??

na wa for you sef, grow up,

corrosive, lets hook up. wink
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
megadeath:

this dudu space guy wats wit u sef?

granted,you are making sense;but do you have to go about dissing everybody?

na u carry am for head pass? haba!!

corrosive, much love, i know a kindred spirit when i see one, are u a member of our elite organisation?

dudu, eat your heart. tongue

yes,lest i forget, check up timaya on any search engine, he,s like the hottest thing here. cool

seriously sha,the fact that you might be well versed in english does not mean you have the right to look down on everyone else

person brought his own views and ur calling him visually impaired??

na wa for you sef, grow up,

corrosive, lets hook up. wink

Oga Mega,

I'm not usually this abrasive but this particular incident annoyed me to no end and it does make my hackles rise when I think of it or if I perceive someone to be trivializing the issue which is in no way trivial. On a personal note, I've actually experienced a milder form of authority abuse (Police brutalization) in the past as well though not on the scale of what Uzoma went through and there were definitely no video recorders around.

I also never look down on any one but resent those who do, which is why I took up Corosive on that issue because he seemed to be making fun of bujuas. He has my apologies if he finds my response offensive but he should try to understand why some people feel the way they do about this incident.

On a side note, your name did conjure up images of a psychotic mass murderer before you explained the entertainment tie-in which shows you do have a softer side. It is good to be hard, strong and courageous as you obviously want to be but those attributes are not worth a thing if all you're going to do with it is to oppress others less endowed.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2008
I just love nairalanders. lololol. Im not trivialising tho, I ve just learnt not to take things that are not personal, personal. Sorry all yall, we are not just created the same, so If we dont think alike, mayb its because we are not meant to. Its time you guys stopped taking it out on urselves and me of course. It aint gonna change anything anyway, so chill out all yall huh!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
anonimi:

oga mega, i still dey wait for your answer oh!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Tochi3(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
dude,wats with you?.you a wannabe  rapper or what?acting and talking all gangster.

if i knew your location ,i,d come and bitchslap you real hard!!

get the lexical meaning of "brotherhood",fool.

here,we are all brothers-in -arms.

nobody asked for your respect.matter of fact,spit on any soldier you see.

about my nairaland moniker,megadeath(megadeth} is the name of a heavy metal rock group i like,so you don,t have to be scared,,,,,won,t hurt you.    m,kay?

anybody else wanting to diss,abeg save it

i,m tired.just came here to air my views not to make civilian enemies.

peace 

What else can yo say about the crux of the matter. Absolutely nothing. Where is your logical reasoning as regards the matter at hand. I asked you a simple question in my previous post that was directed personally to you and i am still waiting for your answer. I ask you again,  how long did your brotherhood rule and destroyed Nigeria?

Go again and read my previous post and that very post was as a result of this
Civilians are having a field day denigrating me and the rest of my brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because of one man,s mistakes,,,,,,,s,ok sha, u can all run ur mouths,,,,,,,,,,,,,and ur fingers,,,,,,,,,,,twill do the nation good,,,,,,,,,,,,but KNOW that if u eva feel inclined to assume,insult,disrespect,,,,,,any of us,worse treatment will be meted out to you;;;;;;;sue me

Ten of your type never scare me. What do you and your Sh*t brotherhood expect from the nigerian civilians? You expect what? Ok , i should not run my mouths because of one man´s mistake. Ok you say it is a mistake.  I see your reasoning is very shallow, but i will not blame a misguided teenager when the act of youthful exuberance comes into play.

Listen carefully mr megadeath, I know your lot, the  prospective would- be- brothers in crime and oppression.
Your lot are chiken livered who hide under the military and beat up helpless civilians
Your lots steal arms and ammunition and sell  them to robbers.
Your lots are the type that set up  illegal checkpoint and stripe innocent civilians of their hand earned money. You even go to the extent of killing and burning their cars.
Your lots are the type that go to the extent of renting out their uniforms to criminals for how much? I can go on and on.
Your lots join the military not because of the love you have for your country but as a measure of last resort to continue where your sh*t ass Oga stopped.  You want to be like oga. Have animals as escorts. The list is endless.

I do not know what you learn in the NDA.   You are not the first neither will you be the last.  There have been few intelligent and smart soldiers that wanted the best for the Nigerian military, but realised long time ago that the problem with the nigerian military is not the military itself but the laws and regulation of the politics of nigerian in relation to the military.
The military has a responsibility upon itself vis a vis their responsibility as regards the nation called nigeria. The latter responsibility is the greatest and is missing. That is the reason the NDA dole out chunks of  sick metal heads who believe that their sole responsibility is within their brothers in crime. So, when Oga says slap that bloody civilian, your lots jump out like cave men and exhibit the heigth of irresponsibility. You are all idiots.

Now you want to flex the little muscles you have just for the fact that you are in the NDA:
ok, i will tell you where to meet me.
Come to mile two where the area boys used to hang. Come not in uniform, just like a civilian and let us flex our biceps. you are an idiot.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2008
@ anonimi
yes we know about geneva convention, corrosive has already told you all.
go play somewhere else ,small timer.

@to chi
where shud i start?
there,s no convincing you otherwise
ur mind is made up, so go ahead and wallow in your ignorance

who are you,dude?
wat are you?
wat gives you the right to look down on the profession of arms?

you said you are a mile two tout:good for you.
nice livelihood u got there.
didn,t know agberos are now computer literate.we are developing fast o.

my man.i stay at festac town
its a stone throw from mile 2
i,ll be in lagos by 20th of dis month
is there anyway you and i can hook up one on one so i,ll show u my small biceps?
dats if ur not scared?

don,t need ten of me to scare you.a quarter of me will do just fine
i would really like to meet you.
you cannot just insult the academy of our forefathers and think i,ll keep quiet
to chi.i would very much like to clear your civil doubts
abeg,lets meet.

tis a shame we have to do this
this thread is overbeaten,we have deviated,
don,t think i,ll come here anymore,but please i would love to hear 4rm you
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2008
angry angry angry angry

All dese bagas!!!

Corosive y r u guys wasting ur tym with dese mumus ehn,

especially dat clown tochukwu. well I just breezed in.

d case ie already ended. pls come feb I will like all dese gazgas talking to pls return to dis Forum.

for not I am a jst watching n digging for some more info.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Tochi3(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ megadeath

you talk too much. Just bring your zombie ass down here.
I am an area boy. So f*ing what.
You are really an idiot, a zombie idiot for that matter.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2008
@to chi
grin
where make we meet?

@bastrin,
u an officer or a cadet?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2008
megadeath:

@bastrin,
u an officer or a cadet?
angry angry angry angry angry

I can warm ur pot n heave on ur ball.
Did I xplain my status?

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2008
bastrin:

I can warm ur pot n heave on ur ball.
Did I explain my status?

Sounds like a gay cadet to me. tongue
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by FBS: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2008
does any one know the update on the subject matter?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2008
@FBS
omo,everybody don 4get the unfortunate incident o,

@nuzo
lol tongue
u a perv
heaving on balls has a meaning in our environment.
nuffin gay bout dat.

@bastrin
oga sir, no disrespect meant,but can i at least know ur course?

@to chi
guy,hw far the venue na?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by hatbreaker: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
how did such rare animals sorry rear admiral get to such a height in our dear navy, he should be shown the way out, so he can practice with his daughters at home, cant he learn from respectable officers like, akhigbe,bob manuel etc etc
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ismailaw: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2008
Even Adam in the Garden of Eden was given fair hearing.

While I believe the beating unleashed on the lady can never be justified, it is wrong for people to cast blames on R.A Arogundade just like that.

Honestly, what would anybody have done in that situation? There is still nothing to suggest that the beating continued after the ratings brought the lady to him. The only thing Ido not agree with is the statement that she should count herself lucky that she was not killed.

Are we now saying we could beat Police and Military men if they descend on us. The lady's action by dragging the horsewhip with those guys can never be justified under any condition.

Our dailies should try to be a little bit fair in this matter by letting the lady knows that she actually overstepped her boundaries. The father even apologised to the R.A on phone and we heard that MTN has already tendered their conversation to confirm this.

I hope the Ratings are accordinly dealt with and the Rear Admiral be warned only for his statement.

Abiodun
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Tochi3(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2008
@megadeath,
you know the venue.
any area boy u c in mile two, he will personally bring u in good faith to to-chi. JUST ASK. AKWEI: all you have to do is a simple identification, a zombie in process.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2008
angry angry angry
nuzo:

Sounds like a gay cadet to me. tongue
angry angry

if it really sounds gay y not present ur anus lets see if I am really gay.

megadeath:

@bastrin
oga sir, no disrespect meant,but can i at least know ur course?

52RC

angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2008
ismailaw:

The only thing Ido not agree with is the statement that she should count herself lucky that she was not killed.

Thank you for this at least.

ismailaw:

Are we now saying we could beat Police and Military men if they descend on us. The lady's action by dragging the horsewhip with those guys can never be justified under any condition.

Did you say you are ismai[b]law[/b] shocked
How does dragging horsewhip to stop further whipping equate to beating the police and military men
So she should have kept quiet and taken her punishment like a very obedient civilian- right?
Why should police and military men descend on civilians please, if I may ask? That is not even allowed in war situations! Except you want to run the risk of being charged for war crimes. Have you ever heard of arrest[/b]ing someone and charging him to court for any [b]infraction of the law?
Ok, maybe that is too civilised for Nigeria cool
You may need to dust up your law books and check out the relevant sections on military-civilian relationship, human rights etc.

ismailaw:

The father even apologised to the R.A on phone and we heard that MTN has already tendered their conversation to confirm this.

While I admit we are world-renowned geniuses, I believe you may want to take this comment into consideration about the limits of mobile telephone technology.
Have a nice weekend and hope you don't get cowed by police and military men whose salary and equipment are paid for with your taxes BUT continue to intimidate and harass you unnecessarily wink
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
FBS:

does any one know the update on the subject matter?

* Naval panel report submitted to Presidency
** Civil damages court case adjourned till Feb. 23. I hope these LASU students will mobilise and rally for solidarity on that day at the venue.

By God's grace, this barbaric, bestial behaviour WILL STOP.
NEVER AGAIN in 21st century Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix / Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.