Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73166 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2008
Civilians are having a field day denigrating me and the rest of my brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because of one man,s mistakes,,,,,,,s,ok sha, u can all run ur mouths,,,,,,,,,,,,,and ur fingers,,,,,,,,,,,twill do the nation good,,,,,,,,,,,,but KNOW DAT if u eva feel inclined to assume,insult,disrespect,,,,,,any of us,worse treatment will be meted out to you;;;;;;;sue me
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by steven5: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2008
Jungle is the word for Nigeria, a place where law and order has been sold to the highest bidder. The navy officer and his boys should be expunged and expelled from the force. they give the nigerian force a very bad image. One thought the navy are refined more than other forces. This is the jungle life, where might is right. Wishing the poor woman a speedy recovery from the trauma of being met by wild savage lions or leopard or what kind of beasts in khaki are they.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Obalende: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
Civilians are having a field day denigrating me and the rest of my brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because of one man,s mistakes,,,,,,,s,ok sha, u can all run ur mouths,,,,,,,,,,,,,and ur fingers,,,,,,,,,,,twill do the nation good,,,,,,,,,,,,but KNOW that if u eva feel inclined to assume,insult,disrespect,,,,,,any of us,worse treatment will be meted out to you;;;;;;;sue me

@megadeath
What I am about to say is not directed at your person but at this common mentality.

Why do you feel you must met out the worst treatment to a civilian to feel that you have done justice to someone who assumes,insults,disrespects any of you.

Why cant you feel that an arrest and forcefullt taking d person to a police station is justice.

must you brutalize the person.

Theres indeed something wrong somewhere.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ellyptical: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
Arogz:

This is authoritative,

1. Rear Admiral Arogundade was not at the scene of the incident.
2. Ms Uzoma was not beaten. The ratings were trying 2 arrest her and she slipped out of her blouse while trying 2 escape arrest.
3. She assaulted the naval rating first, taking his horse whip from him and flogging him.
4. Admiral Arogundade personally ordered a new blouse be bought for her.
5. Y'all shouldn't believe all u read in d papers, those press men are just hungry people,
6. Ms. Okere has currently refused 2 appear before the SIP set up, apparently, she's receiving coaching from her lawyers and her unrepentant lying father.
7. Weda u like it or not, ask any military officer u know, Admiral Arogundade is one of the finest naval officers this country has ever produced, check d records, and ask for word on d streets!

Again, I say categoricall that Admiral Arogundade was not at d scene of the incident.

1) While I agree that Uzoma's account of the incident states that the RAdm's car had passed before the incident occurred, permit me to put it to you that the actions of the ratings was directly supervised by the R.Adm. The floggings and the bullying did not begin at that spot. R.ADm Arogundade must have seen his boys violently beating cars out of the way before they got to Muhri Okunola. If a trained, seasoned RAdm cannot control six naval junior officers operating in the midst of civilians, how then can he control a flotilla in the warfront, talk-less of large fleet of warships in the heat of battle?

2) If Uzoma was not beaten, then what was happening at the beginning of the video when they were near the pick-up? I may not know how clear your eyesight may be, but I could see the naval officer slapping her repeatedly. Watch the video again. What about the guy that came to rescue her and got a gun-butt, leaving with a bloody head?
Secondly, since when did the military start arresting civilians? Was there a state of emergency in Lagos that led to the dispatch of military men to help control the state? That is the only time i know that Military men are allowed to support the police. In such cases, it is the army that is called upon, not even the navy. If I am being oblivious of some facts relating to the duties of the Navy, someone can help me out.

3) You Arogundade supporters forget that there is something that is one of the most powerful evidences in court . . . "the eye-witness accounts".
Uzoma had some people in her car who can testify to the fact that the Naval Officers began flogging her before she retaliated. Last time I checked, self defense was not an offense but the assault of the officers is a crime punishable by a jail term. So long as the Officers were the first to flog her (as eye-witnesses can testify to) the even if she took his gun and shot him dead, she can walk out of a court scot free. Remember that the Okada man that was shot was killed in cold blood - on his knees begging the naval officer. Who knows if it was her fight that kept her alive today?

4) Arogundade ordered a new blouse for her after he had told her that she was lucky not to have been killed! That statement IS the statement that WILL NAIL HIM IN COURT!
He showed approval for their actions by that comment. While I admitting that giving her a new blouse is a good gesture, he should have continued the gesture by making a public apology . . anyway, that is a little too late.

5) Last time I checked, Uzoma was not a military woman. The military court marshall is for military men. Arogundade should know that the offense he committed was a civilian offense and a civil court will decide his fate. A military court may come in later.

6) If Arogundade is a fine man that you claim he is, why has he not done what fine men do? The likes of Thabo Mbeki who resigned under criticism. OK, Maybe I'm taking it too far since such things are far-fetched in Naija, but a public apology is not far-fetched. His "fineness" could not overcome his pride/arrogance, meaning that his pride is stronger. Last time I checked, ability to accept responsibility was part of the features of a "fine" man. As someone rightly said, Arogundade has failed to consult damage control experts/lawyers. If he had surrounded himself with reasonable people, his open apology would have been everywhere on the papers and his image would have been redeemed. In fact, his apology would have become an exemplary scenario. However, its too late.
May His Career and Image Rest-in-Peace (R.I.P)
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by spoilt(f): 2:31am On Nov 25, 2008
I dont understand how the Oga could see his boys slapping this woman around and stripping her and do nothing. I tire oh.
I remember how many years ago when i still lived in naija president obasanjo came down from the podium where he was giving a speech in a university campus to snatch a koboko from an over zealous army man who was freely lashing students who had gathered to listen to him. Baba shouted stop that! stop that! The miltary guy continued. Baba stopped mid sentence, came down and snatched the koboko from the dude and gave the army man some hot lashes before his aides stopped him. grin grin grin. I guess that was the father in him. grin grin.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 3:39am On Nov 25, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

F, k d tax payers moni. n all of u with mucos in ur brains to.
For dos callin 4 Arogudades head u guys shld go n collect it now weda na una papa put am dia.
Is it his fault dat all ur fathers cld not make it to dat rank.

He is goin to leave d svc at d rit tyn u all can go to B, am out 4 nw.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by troy07: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2008
Let 's all come together and find solution to Nigeria. No one is left out of this kind abuse.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
troy07:

Let 's all come together and find solution to Nigeria. No one is left out of this kind abuse.

Very true indeed as this story exemplifies.- it could be anyone or his kid, sibling, parent, relation or friend.

Assault: Reps condemn naval ratings’ action
By Tony Amokeodo, John Ameh and Olalekan Adetayo
Published: Wednesday, 12 Nov 2008
=====================

The House of Representatives on Tuesday condemned last week‘s ordeal of Miss Uzoma Okere in the hands of some violent naval ratings in Lagos.

It said that the conduct of the ratings, who were attached to Rear Admiral Harry Arogundade, portrayed Nigeria as a nation drifting towards lawlessness.

Okere, 27, was beaten and stripped naked by six armed naval ratings on Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, on Monday last week on the excuse that she obstructed the convoy of Arogundade.

In a resolution in Abuja, the House observed that many ‘big men,’ who claimed to be leaders of the people, were abusing the privileges of their high offices.

According to the resolution, sirens and flashlights had been abused to a point where persons who were not entitled to them, used them to harass citizens without check.

Following a motion sponsored by Mr. Habib Fasenro, a member of the House from Lagos State, the House mandated its joint Committee on Governmental Affairs/Judiciary/Justice to submit to it a list of Nigerians entitled to use siren within two weeks. For failing to show remorse for the conduct of his men, Fasenro, a member of the Action Congress, described Arogundade‘s excuse that the ratings were provoked as ”despicable.”

He reminded his colleagues that only law enforcement agents and ambulances responding to emergencies were entitled to siren in organised societies, expressing sadness that in Nigeria, the siren had become a status symbol.

However, the Chairman of the House Committee on Rules and Business, Mr. Ita Enang, introduced a new angle to the debate when he said that all privileged Nigerians, including House members and senators were guilty of the same offence.

Enang recounted a personal encounter with the security personnel of the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, in Abuja last week.

He said that he was driving on Ahmadu Bello Way in the city when he heard the siren of the convoy blaring behind him, as a result of which he cleared from the road.

The lawmaker said that he was shocked when security aides jumped out of their vehicles and tried to beat him up after they had brushed his car.

Similarly, the Leader of the AC in the House, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, called for criminal prosecution of all the naval personnel involved in the attack on Okere.

Also, a group, the Network on Police Reform in Nigeria, on Tuesday, called on President Umaru Yar‘Adua to demonstrate his commitment to the rule of law by dismissing Arogundade over the assault.

In a statement by its Programme Coordinator, Mr. Okechukwu Nwanguma, the group said the development would send a clear signal to officers of uniformed services, particularly the Navy, that Nigeria had moved away from the era of arbitrariness and power drunkenness.

”This is the time to curb lawlessness among senior naval officers and tell them in clear terms that everyone must confine his/her actions within the bounds of the law.

”NOPRIN makes this call, not because the victim this time is the daughter of the Sergeant-at-Arms at the National Assembly, or the daughter of a retired Army Colonel, but because like any other citizen of Nigeria, Okere is entitled to all the rights guaranteed under the Nigerian constitution and all regional and international conventions to which Nigeria voluntarily subscribes, including the respect for her human dignity.”

(skip)

Source: http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20081112427139
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by talk9ice2: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2008
From ma own point of view the Naval officer are GUILTY, But come to think of it, most ladies when they are on the steering they tend to think they are probably in their parlor so they most of the time do not want to give people chances. Do not think i'm in suport of what the NAVAL OFFICERS did but when the lady heard the siren it cost her nothing to let wailing NAVAL OFFICERS pass.
grin cheesy wink PISS OUT
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
megadeath:

Civilians are having a field day denigrating me and the rest of my brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because of one man,s mistakes,,,,,,,s,ok sha, u can all run ur mouths,,,,,,,,,,,,,and ur fingers,,,,,,,,,,,twill do the nation good,,,,,,,,,,,,but KNOW that if u eva feel inclined to assume,insult,disrespect,,,,,,any of us,worse treatment will be meted out to you;;;;;;;sue me

Will you shut that bottomless pit of scum you call a mouth up, one man's mistake is not the problem rather it is the attitude of your leadership which permeates through the entire structure of the naval and the entire armed forces at large.

Where is the so called discipline you are supposed to be known for? if your leadership had acted or had been known to act on issues like this would anyone be making any noise about it? rather than do the right thing all your stupid spokesman could tell us was that there was some provocation on the part of the victim, provocation my foot. Goes to show that you lot are good for nothing.

If you were good for anything, then Bakassi Peninsula should still be part of Nigerian now but Obasanjo had to give it up when the Cameroonian Gendarmes were slaughtering you idjuts like chicken. Where was your grandstanding then? Oh I forgot, the Cameroonian Gendarme is a whole different kettle of fish to a defenseless woman who was fagged out after a day at work.

What war have you ever gone to? apart from the bolus of eba you stuff down your throat with your eyes bulging out as if they would pop out anytime while you anxiously look around fully prepared to bolt if anyone or thing that looks like a Niger Delta millitant should make an appearance and of course the royal rumble you and your woman do on the bed before you wake up the next day and beat the living daylights out of the poor creature who must by now be cursing the day she married you.

Yes, we will continue to insult and denigrate you until you return to the true spirit of what an Armed forces should be and I know we will one day be proud of our Armed Forces again and clear the road for them without needing to be intimidated and harrased to do it the only thing is, it is not likely you will be part of such a disciplined Force.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Hesperus(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
Guys please i've been a little out of the game for a while now. What the latest on the whole Uzomagate thing?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2008
Saw a truck load of cows and bags of rice earlier today. I'm guessing its the compensation they are organising for madam okere . lol!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by rotimiorims(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
Imagine if any one of you was attacked by 5 mobile police men for, say, ''being rude''.
how would you feel when people start making comments defending the police me

i have respect for Logic and Reason, but i think there is no objectivity in defending brutes and bullies.
all my life, i've always been disgusted by men who take advantage of weaker people, whether women, smaller sized persons,
sickly people, the poor, the crippled, the defenseless. i think there is nothing more unattractive and shameful than that.

I don't understand why Nigerians keep on feeling GALLANT about defending the actions of powerful men,
when it is obvious that others need our protection (verbal, written or possibly physical).

please let's start learning how to strengthen the weak hands, and stop making the oppressor stronger than he already is.

thank you
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ellyptical: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
rotimiorims:

Imagine if any one of you was attacked by 5 mobile police men for, say, ''being rude''.
how would you feel when people start making comments defending the police me

i have respect for Logic and Reason, but i think there is no objectivity in defending brutes and bullies.
all my life, i've always been disgusted by men who take advantage of weaker people, whether women, smaller sized persons,
sickly people, the poor, the crippled, the defenseless. i think there is nothing more unattractive and shameful than that.

I don't understand why Nigerians keep on feeling GALLANT about defending the actions of powerful men,
when it is obvious that others need our protection (verbal, written or possibly physical).

please let's start learning how to strengthen the weak hands, and stop making the oppressor stronger than he already is.

thank you

I love those lines. People like Ogboraph, Arogz, Bastrin and Corosive need to read those lines.
They are the kind of people that do not love a society in which[b]All Men are Equal.[/b]
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2008
Ellyptical:

I love those lines. People like Ogboraph, Arogz, Bastrin and Corosive need to read those lines.
They are the kind of people that do not love a society in which[b]All Men are Equal.[/b]

Don't mind those guys, they are an interesting lot because it is not everyday you encounter beings of the Homo sapiens species with the cranial content of the Homo erectus species. Silly lot who want to remain in the dark ages. So dumb that I wonder how they learnt to browse the net, I guess they must be minions of some yahoo yahoo big boss hiding out in one dark hole somewhere far removed from civilization.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2008
angry angry angry angry

Thank god we r yahoo minors in a dark hole wit intanet,n not some prickless assholes that pretends to be good only to do wot dey condemn wen in d same position as d person dey want to kill. At least R/Adm Aro is trained to kill n if u don't send him out to kill he will kill does within all he is doing is practicn his profesn. And for gods sake all men r not equal and will neva be equal atleast not in this life.
For those of u dat want to change Naija, d generatn dat will change this country , ok

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by thetruth90: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2008
bastrin:

angry angry angry angry

And for gods sake all men r not equal and will never be equal atleast not in this life.

yes. all animals may be equal (apologies to george orwell) but not all men (and women).
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ obalende
What I am about to say is not directed at your person but at this common mentality.

Why do you feel you must met out the worst treatment to a civilian to feel that you have done justice to someone who assumes,insults,disrespects any of you.

Why can't you feel that an arrest and forcefullt taking d person to a police station is justice.

must you brutalize the person.

Theres indeed something wrong somewhere.

true that.i,m ashamed of myself,,,,guess i was just annoyed.afterall,my family members are civilians too.

@duduspace
Will you shut that bottomless pit of scum you call a mouth up, one man's mistake is not the problem rather it is the attitude of your leadership which permeates through the entire structure of the naval and the entire armed forces at large.

Where is the so called discipline you are supposed to be known for? if your leadership had acted or had been known to act on issues like this would anyone be making any noise about it? rather than do the right thing all your stupid spokesman could tell us was that there was some provocation on the part of the victim, provocation my foot. Goes to show that you lot are good for nothing.

If you were good for anything, then Bakassi Peninsula should still be part of Nigerian now but Obasanjo had to give it up when the Cameroonian Gendarmes were slaughtering you idjuts like chicken. Where was your grandstanding then? Oh I forgot, the Cameroonian Gendarme is a whole different kettle of fish to a defenseless woman who was fagged out after a day at work.

What war have you ever gone to? apart from the bolus of eba you stuff down your throat with your eyes bulging out as if they would pop out anytime while you anxiously look around fully prepared to bolt if anyone or thing that looks like a Niger Delta millitant should make an appearance and of course the royal rumble you and your woman do on the bed before you wake up the next day and beat the living daylights out of the poor creature who must by now be cursing the day she married you.

Yes, we will continue to insult and denigrate you until you return to the true spirit of what an Armed forces should be and I know we will one day be proud of our Armed Forces again and clear the road for them without needing to be intimidated and harrased to do it the only thing is, it is not likely you will be part of such a disciplined Force

You civil bastard.what do u know about the military?first of all,the nigerian armed forces is the bedrock of discipline.
secondly,what do you know about bakassi,you ignoramus.you think it,s just a matter of guns?fool,please!!,,,,,,know now that the entire camerounian armed forces can be destroyed just by 1 division of the nigerian army,,,,,,,,,go and find out why we didn,t go to war.are you aware that the bakassi pennisula is located close to our other oil reserves?u want a war full of explosions there?who,ll suffer?
Now,nitwit,,,what do u knw about nigerian forces abroad?are you aware that nigerian officers of not more than 23,,,24 years of age that are straight from the NDA are doing the country proud in darfur,liberia?
You bastard,,,,what do u knw about niger delta?probably what u hear from militant propagandist,,,you think we don't know what we are doing by using the minimal amount of firepower and aggression against our own misguided people?sign up for a day in the armed forces,,,,just one day,pussy!
i regret the actions taken against the young lady,but for people of ur type,won,t mind beating u to a coma,,,civilian bastard.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duduspace(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2008
[
megadeath:

@ obalende
true that.i,m ashamed of myself,,,,guess i was just annoyed.afterall,my family members are civilians too.

@duduspace

You civil bastard.what do u know about the military?first of all,the nigerian armed forces is the bedrock of discipline.
secondly,what do you know about bakassi,you ignoramus.you think it,s just a matter of guns?fool,please!!,,,,,,know now that the entire camerounian armed forces can be destroyed just by 1 division of the nigerian army,,,,,,,,,go and find out why we didn,t go to war.are you aware that the bakassi pennisula is located close to our other oil reserves?u want a war full of explosions there?who,ll suffer?
Now,nitwit,,,what do u knw about nigerian forces abroad?are you aware that nigerian officers of not more than 23,,,24 years of age that are straight from the NDA are doing the country proud in darfur,liberia?
You bastard,,,,what do u knw about niger delta?probably what u hear from militant propagandist,,,you think we don't know what we are doing by using the minimal amount of firepower and aggression against our own misguided people?sign up for a day in the armed forces,,,,just one day,pussy!
i regret the actions taken against the young lady,but for people of ur type,won,t mind beating u to a coma,,,civilian bastard.

Idiotic son of a gun, do you think I'm an offspring of one of the women you brutes raped at Odi? If your so called force was so disciplined what was done to the soldiers who did that to their own country people? and that was minimal amount of firepower abi, I wonder what maximum amount of firepower will be, probably a nuclear bomb eh. Thank God say Nigeria no get that one, lunatics like you and the Aro-cius Admiral would have used it on us to show us how strong you are.

I'm definitely sure yu're not one of the 23, 24 years of age doing us proud in Darfur and Liberia as you speak from both sides of your mouth and you sure are one confused bloke, besides why wouldn't they do us proud there? you go to Darfur and touch supporter of APC pikin if them no go show you the colour of your intenstines before dem tie am for your neck like office tie.

Now I understand your problem, all others are misguided while you are the only one with clarity of vision abi? my brother sorry to disappoint you, the truth is that it is a mental condition you have and Psychiatrists call it Lunacy I'm also sure it is an after effect of the atrocities you've commited on your battle fields both real and imagined.
I'm not so sure a shrink will fix you, you might also try a spiritual solution but watch out cos there are a lot of pretenders in that arena in our dear country, on second thots maybe those are "your own misguided people" yu're talkin about.

I didn't know you had civillian kith and kin because from the way you spoke before I thot you came to this world fully clothed in millitary regalia but it is good you now remember that aspect of your humanity which precedes your enlistment in the armed forces. I do hope for your sake and your family's that aspect of your humanity has not been totally consumed by the zombie aspect of the millitary which is taken to a whole new ridiculous height in the Nigerian millitary.

I would advice that you remain ashamed of and for yourself rather than this two faced dual personality you're developing which will only bode a future problem for you in the new democratic nation we are building, it will do you much good rather than trying to convince me to prove my machismo by signing up to the army which is possibly what originally led you to the army.

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't consider terrorising harmless people with guns while hiding behind a uniform to be the definition of courage for me, it is the height of irresponsibility and cowardice.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2008
duduspace:

[
Idiotic son of a gun, do you think I'm an offspring of one of the women you brutes raped at Odi? If your so called force was so disciplined what was done to the soldiers who did that to their own country people? and that was minimal amount of firepower abi, I wonder what maximum amount of firepower will be, probably a nuclear bomb eh. Thank God say Nigeria no get that one, lunatics like you and the Aro-cius Admiral would have used it on us to show us how strong you are.

I'm definitely sure yu're not one of the 23, 24 years of age doing us proud in Darfur and Liberia as you speak from both sides of your mouth and you sure are one confused bloke, besides why wouldn't they do us proud there? you go to Darfur and touch supporter of APC pikin if them no go show you the colour of your intenstines before them tie am for your neck like office tie.

Now I understand your problem, all others are misguided while you are the only one with clarity of vision abi? my brother sorry to disappoint you, the truth is that it is a mental condition you have and Psychiatrists call it Lunacy I'm also sure it is an after effect of the atrocities you've commited on your battle fields both real and imagined.
I'm not so sure a shrink will fix you, you might also try a spiritual solution but watch out because there are a lot of pretenders in that arena in our dear country, on second Thoughts maybe those are "your own misguided people" yu're talkin about.

I didn't know you had civillian kith and kin because from the way you spoke before I thot you came to this world fully clothed in millitary regalia but it is good you now remember that aspect of your humanity which precedes your enlistment in the armed forces. I do hope for your sake and your family's that aspect of your humanity has not been totally consumed by the zombie aspect of the millitary which is taken to a whole new ridiculous height in the Nigerian millitary.

I would advice that you remain ashamed of and for yourself rather than this two faced dual personality you're developing which will only bode a future problem for you in the new democratic nation we are building, it will do you much good rather than trying to convince me to prove my machismo by signing up to the army which is possibly what originally led you to the army.

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't consider terrorising harmless people with guns while hiding behind a uniform to be the definition of courage for me, it is the height of irresponsibility and cowardice.

grin grin grin
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
Trigger-happy Cop Shoots 4 LASU Students
By Eugene Agha, 11.26.2008

No fewer than 20 students of the Lagos State University (LASU) escaped death by the whiskers on Tuesday, when a trigger-happy mobile policeman pumped bullets into their school van at Epe.
Though no life was lost, police source at the Command Headquarters, Ikeja, told THISDAY that at least four of the students sustained various degrees of bullet wounds in the process.
The source alleged that two of the students were treated at the Lagos Island General Hospital, while the other [b]two whose cases were more critical were admitted at the intensive care unit[/b]s of both Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja and are responding to treatment.
The mobile policeman identified as Benjamin has since been arrested by members of his team. He was immediately given an orderly room trial, found guilty and subsequently dismissed at the instance of the Lagos State Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo. He has also been charged to court for attempted murder.
Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr Frank Mba, while briefing crime reporters yesterday on the issue at Ebute Meta Chief Magistrate’s Court Six, after the dismissed policeman was remanded in prison custody, stated that Akpoyibo gave express directive to the legal unit of the Command to charge the matter to court, since the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) under the leadership of the present Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr Mike Okiro, would not want to condole any act of indiscipline.
Narrating what happened, Mba, a Superintendent of Police, said on Tuesday at about 8.30p.m., a convoy of five vehicles carrying students of LASU returning from Epe, stopped and parked in front of one police Armoured Personnel Car (APC) stationed in the area.
The police constable was said to have opened fire at the stationary bus as a result of which four of the students were injured.
"Two were treated at the General hospital, while the other two are on admission at LUTH and LASUTH,” he said.
The Lagos Police spokesman further said that the police constable was immediately arrested by members of his team. And that by the time the information got to the Command Headquarters; the CP directed that he should by tried immediately.
Few hours later, according to Mba, the man was found guilty by members of the board. Consequently he was dismissed and taken to court on a four-count charge.
"This is to send signal to other policemen serving in Lagos that the Command is not prepared to spare anybody who may want to snuff out life out of those they were asked to protect," he said

Source: http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=129291

Is it not appropriate to ask -Who will be the next victim
TODAY, Let us ALL together condemn these despicable acts in our midst that characterise us(our country) as near-animals
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
angry angry angry angry

Fashola has officially apologsd to R/Adm Aro n is no longa backin dat witch. he said he was miss infomd . I guess d media did not get dat.

y won't she be stupid wen her mother is d reason he father was retired untimely from d armed forces n he sent her packin aftawards. Dat little gal is not aware of wot she has entered.

she was called for d BOI n she refused to go y is she now running.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Tochi3(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2008

Mr megadeath. Listen very very carefully.
Your days are numbered. You headless women lost your respect and reputation as military men long time ago.
Personally for me ,the Nigeria civilians have taken upon the responsibility of defending themselves from all manners of atrocities and crime, including the harassment and victimization from the Armed Forces who are supposed to protect.

Listen again, never you talk about brotherhood because the military is not supposed to be a brotherhood but an organisation that should provide security for the nation.

Mr man listen, you never ask a man for respect , you earn respect and it is automatic. Your action will speak for you.

And if the Nigerian civilians are disrespecting you and your so called brotherhood, then be wise enough to know that you and your brotherhood have irresponsibly failed in your duties to earn that respect.

Mr Man listen very very carefully you can come here and threaten us the civilians because you know very well that the Nigerian civilian are coward (no disrespect to the civilians). Always afraid. `i no want die, i get one house, i no get child , i get one child, i no build house´´( Respect Fella).

But remember mr man that your time is coming. Your guns, whips and every other instruments that you use to terrorize civilians will not threaten the civilians anymore. And when that day comes, there will be no place for you and your corrupt brotherhood to hide. You and your brotherhood will be found and castrated.

The military was in power. For how long have you and your brotherhood ruled or destroyed Nigeria, Mr megadeath answer that question.
And you come here and open your mouth and talk about the civilians disrespecting you. Shut the F*  k up.

What you do in Liberia and Dafur does not interest me. What you do at home is what interest me. You do well outside, the world will hail you, you come home and become idiots, the civilians will disrespect you. As simple as ABC. Earn your respect and please shut the F* K up.

And i hope that you and your brotherhood now knows how to diffuse a bomb. If you do not know, it will make your fall faster when the time comes. Then i guess you never learned anything from the real military men that came to show you and your brotherhood what to be military  during the Lagos Bomb Blast.

Mr megadeath, well your name, i think that is the name your dumb ass brotherhood gave you. You always see death. Everything is death and mega. From that name of yours, i have a perfect idea why you joined your babaric brotherhood and what you think about the Nigerian civilians 24 7, 365.

Listen to me, you are very lucky to be in a country where the populace lick your ass and can go down on their knees while you and your brotherhood use their backs as dinning tables.

You do not deserve to be here.
MegaShit watch your back.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by chicanita: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
Uuuuh! shocked i thought all the whooping went down on Muri Okunola but the real deal is going down here grin

Chill out guys it's getting hot in here. wink
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2008

Megadeath u guys r d in tins I am Bhind u.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by anonimi: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2008
anonimi:

Trigger-happy Cop Shoots 4 LASU Students
By Eugene Agha, 11.26.2008

No fewer than 20 students of the Lagos State University (LASU) escaped death by the whiskers on Tuesday, when a trigger-happy mobile policeman pumped bullets into their school van at Epe.
Though no life was lost, police source at the Command Headquarters, Ikeja, told THISDAY that at least four of the students sustained various degrees of bullet wounds in the process.
The source alleged that two of the students were treated at the Lagos Island General Hospital, while the other two whose cases were more critical were admitted at the intensive care unit[/b]s of both Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja and are responding to treatment.
Source: http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=129291

Is it not appropriate to ask -[b]Who will be the next victim

TODAY, Let us ALL together condemn these despicable acts in our midst that characterise us(our country) as near-animals

I hope the victims and other students in the five buses will get a good lawyer and sue the police force for civil damages for their injuries, lost class hours/tests/exams, trauma, intimidation etc for a huge sum. It is time these guys who wear uniforms paid with our taxes-directly or indirectly from Petroleum companies on our behalf- STOP harrassing us with the guns, horsewhips, vehicles, sirens etc also bought with OUR money.
The LASU students should also turn out enmasse in solidarity for Okere's case on the next hearing- Feb 23, 2009

Assault: Judge fixes Feb 23 for suit against Rear Admiral
By Tony Amokeodo
Published: Thursday, 27 Nov 2008

JUSTICE Opeyemi Oke of a Lagos High Court, on Wednesday, fixed February 23, 2009 for the hearing of an assault suit filed by Miss Uzoma Okere and Abdullahi Abdulazeez against Rear Admiral Harry Arogundade

Source:http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20081127314868
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ellyptical: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2008
bastrin:

angry angry angry angry
y won't she be stupid when her mother is d reason he father was retired untimely from d armed forces n he sent her packin aftawards. that little girl is not aware of wot she has entered.
angry angry angry angry

@ Bastrin
I find it hard to believe that a human that at this point in time should be trying to convince us that he is not moronic still clings on to family issues relating to Uzoma ,when we are talking about human rights. Arguments like yours are what make the military lose its respect like To-chi pointed out. Irrational Judgement.
Bastrin, listen if you will. You have been repeatedly told that the lady's personal life has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening now. Even animals learn with repeated instruction. I don't know why a person who claims to be in his right thinking tenaciously clings on to irrelevancies that are nowhere with related with the issue at hand even after repeated correction. Even if Uzoma has divorced 6 men who she fought violently all the time, such personal issues hold no water in issues like this.
Be reasonable and stop destroying the modicum of respect that the military is trying to salvage with these irrational, irresponsible, biased, moronic arguments of yours.

bastrin:

angry angry angry angry

Fashola has officially apologsd to R/Adm Aro n is no longa backin that witch. he said he was miss infomd . I guess d media did not get that.

angry angry angry angry
Can you validate the claim? Sources?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2008
Ellyptical:

@ Bastrin
I find it hard to believe that a human that at this point in time should be trying to convince us that he is not moronic still clings on to family issues relating to Uzoma ,when we are talking about human rights. Arguments like yours are what make the military lose its respect like To-chi pointed out. Irrational Judgement.
Bastrin, listen if you will. You have been repeatedly told that the lady's personal life has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening now. Even animals learn with repeated instruction. I don't know why a person who claims to be in his right thinking tenaciously clings on to irrelevancies that are nowhere with related with the issue at hand even after repeated correction. Even if Uzoma has divorced 6 men who she fought violently all the time, such personal issues hold no water in issues like this.
Be reasonable and stop destroying the modicum of respect that the military is trying to salvage with these irrational, irresponsible, biased, moronic arguments of yours.

Can you validate the claim? Sources?

and if u r learned enough u will know dat a persons history counts in court.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by texazzpete(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2008
The Nigerian armed forces are staffed with incompetent, cowardly dogs. Simple as that.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2008
texazzpete:

The Nigerian armed forces are staffed with incompetent, cowardly dogs. Simple as that.

y not try ur best to change dem instead of condemnin dey or may be try n c if u can join dem n if u can't den who do u tink will be d cowardly dog.

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by santavista: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
bastrin:

y not try ur best to change them instead of condemnin dey or may be try n c if u can join them n if u can't den who do u think will be d cowardly dog.

Ogbeni , na curse remain oooo. angry
na only u? wetin dey worry ur head sef? lipsrsealed
dem tlk u kno wan hear. dey careful oooo. just dey fall ur family hand.
u no dey tire to dey defend bad bad tins? sad
ar u dat unbrave to concede defeat? sad
stop distracting dis thread with your crazy defence.
if u ar damn serious, wait till feb. wen d case will b in court. sad
join d defence team and fight for your father madmiral aro. sad
u ar so illiterate to kno it is high tym d government postulated a theory barring all intimidation from public office holders. lipsrsealed
once again i reiterate, be careful and sensible else, tongue
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
@duduspace

I'm definitely sure yu're not one of the 23, 24 years of age doing us proud in Darfur and Liberia as you speak from both sides of your mouth and you sure are one confused bloke, besides why wouldn't they do us proud there? you go to Darfur and touch supporter of APC pikin if them no go show you the colour of your intenstines before them tie am for your neck like office tie.

I'm not so sure a shrink will fix you, you might also try a spiritual solution but watch out because there are a lot of pretenders in that arena in our dear country, on second Thoughts maybe those are "your own misguided people" yu're talkin about.

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't consider terrorising harmless people with guns while hiding behind a uniform to be the definition of courage for me, it is the height of irresponsibility

duduspace, you amuse me.I know u have the time to go on and on,afterall you re probably a very comfortable civilian(bloody, at that).So, i,ll be the bigger man and back off.
i no go fight you.

lemme just make a few things clear.

you just went and listened to timaya,s album and started coming up with fictitious tales of rape,,,,d,ya know anyone who was raped?

i,ll educate you, my lil buddy.Odi was all the fault of the people of odi,,,,,,,,go and find out.they killed a whole bunch of unarmed soldiers under the pretence that they wanted to have an innocent conference with them

haba!

in which armed forces?.they had to be taught a lesson:sorry to say.

yes,duduspace.you are correct, (for once)i am not among the 23 year old officers doing nigeria proud abroad.I am 19 and still under tuition in the Nigerian Defence Academy.But insha God, one day i,ll have the opportunity to prove my mettle.

Now i didn,t say Nigerians are misguided.i meant niger delta militants,,,,,,,m,kay?

i have a family and i love my people grin

i am proud of myself.i have every reason to be.

what is your profession,duduman? are there no bad eggs in it?tell me.my beef with you is dat you are generalising, but then ur a civilian(bloody)so you probably can,t help yourself

wake up my man

now to this fool,to-chi

Mr megadeath. Listen very very carefully.
Your days are numbered. You headless women lost your respect and reputation as military men long time ago.
Personally for me ,the Nigeria civilians have taken upon the responsibility of defending themselves from all manners of atrocities and crime, including the harassment and victimization from the Armed Forces who are supposed to protect.

Listen again, never you talk about brotherhood because the military is not supposed to be a brotherhood but an organisation that should provide security for the nation.

Mr man listen, you never ask a man for respect , you earn respect and it is automatic. Your action will speak for you.

And if the Nigerian civilians are disrespecting you and your so called brotherhood, then be wise enough to know that you and your brotherhood have irresponsibly failed in your duties to earn that respect.

Mr Man listen very very carefully you can come here and threaten us the civilians because you know very well that the Nigerian civilian are coward (no disrespect to the civilians). Always afraid. `i no want die, i get one house, i no get child , i get one child, i no build house´´( Respect Fella).

But remember mr man that your time is coming. Your guns, whips and every other instruments that you use to terrorize civilians will not threaten the civilians anymore. And when that day comes, there will be no place for you and your corrupt brotherhood to hide. You and your brotherhood will be found and castrated.

The military was in power. For how long have you and your brotherhood ruled or destroyed Nigeria, Mr megadeath answer that question.
And you come here and open your mouth and talk about the civilians disrespecting you. Shut the F* k up.

What you do in Liberia and Dafur does not interest me. What you do at home is what interest me. You do well outside, the world will hail you, you come home and become idiots, the civilians will disrespect you. As simple as ABC. Earn your respect and please shut the F* K up.

And i hope that you and your brotherhood now knows how to diffuse a bomb. If you do not know, it will make your fall faster when the time comes. Then i guess you never learned anything from the real military men that came to show you and your brotherhood what to be military during the Lagos Bomb Blast.

Mr megadeath, well your name, i think that is the name your dumb ass brotherhood gave you. You always see death. Everything is death and mega. From that name of yours, i have a perfect idea why you joined your babaric brotherhood and what you think about the Nigerian civilians 24 7, 365.

Listen to me, you are very lucky to be in a country where the populace lick your ass and can go down on their knees while you and your brotherhood use their back as dinning tables.

You do not deserve to be here.
MegaShit watch your back

dude,wats with you?.you a wannabe rapper or wat?acting and talking all gangster.

if i knew your location ,i,d cum and bitchslap you real hard!!

get the lexical meaning of "brotherhood",fool.

here,we are all brothers-in -arms.

nobody asked for your respect.matter of fact,spit on any soldier you see.

about my nairaland moniker,megadeath(megadeth} is the name of a heavy metal rock group i like,so you don,t have to be scared,,,,,won,t hurt you. m,kay?

anybody else wanting to diss,abeg save it

i,m tired.just came here to air my views not to make civilian enemies.

peace wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.