Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. (667 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by crazyawesome911(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Not Τ̅Ơ put out the light on our Not well Τ̅Ơ do ladies, but dating a rich girl or the daughter of a rich Father has always been a memorable experience. I've not really had as fun and fulfillment dating girls of lower class when I tried Τ̅Ơ date them, Here's why dating rich girls is Awesome.

1. †нere's no bothering about Finances, you go watch any show, eat at any restaurants or have a romantic get away Τ̅Ơ a hotel anytime.without bothering about your pocket or if Ɣ☺ΰ're blowing away the money.

2. The guy in this kind of relationship, doesn't always do the spending, I can't count how many times any of my ex girlfriends take me out Τ̅Ơ lunch or buy clothes or my favorite perfume, (one time, an ex bought me FiFa 14, black ops and call of duty, she knows how Τ̅Ơ play them too sha.) And guys u know how much they cost.

The point is, its cute when girls initiates and spends for a romantic occasion too.

3. Sex isn't used Τ̅Ơ demand for money. We both enjoyed sex and the purpose it was created Τ̅Ơ strengthen bonds.

4. You are not and never a Maga.

5. Having no money and being Broke sometimes leads Τ̅Ơ unnecessary fights and arguments.

6. Their Fashion sense is Way out of this world.

7. They notice and appreciate little romantic gestures without making it seem awkward.

Please keep an open mind, and I'm not in anyway insulting any class of people. Thanks.
Re: 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok
Re: 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by Enegod(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Your odds of winding up in an exclusive
relationship with a rich girl that'll erase all
your debt is nill to none. Why not
choose a good career that'll make you
well off and then find love for the right
reasons?! undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by crazyawesome911(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Enegod: Your odds of winding up in an exclusive
relationship with a rich girl that'll erase all
your debt is nill to none. Why not
choose a good career that'll make you
well off and then find love for the right
reasons?! undecided

Did you read the thread bro? It showed obviously that I don't depend on any. I have a job that pays comfortably. Mxm
Re: 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by victor08(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
You are a Gold digger. We know your type & office.
Re: 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by buJu234: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
instead of u to spend ur time on Career section so that u can get a good job; u dey here wan bcom gold digger...
yeye
Re: 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by Vinzz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hahahahaha! i couldnt help but laff grin
Re: 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. by crazyawesome911(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
You guys are getting it all wrong sha

(1) (Reply)

The Woman / Love isn't Vengeful / What's Wrong With •̸ϞƔ Responce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.