Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? (3039 Views)

Why Do We Always Make Mistake Of MouthAction Before Condom / Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Anaskie(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
doris4u: Thnks friends, i dnt knw hw i let him av his way
Sorry dear. Shit happens. Just find a way to somehow forgive him and don't take it out on oda guys.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by iceberylin(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
doris4u: Am a graduate of one of the Nigerian Universities.i dated my ex for4yrs.Early dis yr he contacted me bt i refusedto travel to see him.Recently he persuaded me dat we need to reconcile. I travelle to see him,on getting there around 8pm,he told me dat i wld leave d nxt day due to d fact dat he was told to travel for something important.During dat nite he was busy wit his fone instead ,2 gals kept calling him nd he claimed dat he had nothing wit them,one kept calling till 11pm dat nite.He said dat we shld reconcile cos he doesnt want to hold grudges wit me bt she become friends first. i told him dis could be discussed on fone without me coming ti spend a nite for someone he hasnt seen for 2yrs. I left d nxt morning nd he didnt even help me wit one naira for my tfare,d most painful part is dat he had his way wit me nd didnt call me as i was on my journey,wen i got home i calld him to say i av gotten home.Later dat nite i called him nd didnt pick bt tried his no 15min later only to have met him on 20 min call. out of annoyance i sent him a bad text nd he blocked me on bbm nd whatsapp nd told me neva ti call him again dat he sees dat i will neva change.Nairalanders did i do anything in trying to forgive dis guy
Ĩ ĤÁVĔ Á ŦĔĔĹĨŃĞ ŤĤÁŤ ŤĤĔĨŔ ĨŚ Á PÁŔŤ ŐŦ ŤĤĨŚ ŚŤŐŔŶ ŶŐÚ ĤÁVĔŃ'Ť ŤŐĹĎ ŶĔŤ undecided

3 Likes

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Godmother(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1: you are a fool... a big fool. It's girls like you that give others bad name and reputation among the male folks, technically making them look cheap. As much as you would not want to accept this fact, you just acted cheap and making other girls look cheap too. angry

Jeez , you are harsh o. The OP did no wrong. She just followed her heart instead of her head . Cut her some slack pls. She's too emotionally wrecked to be receiving your lashings. I'm sure she's doing enough of that on her own.

@OP
We all make mistakes. Like it has been said, learn from yours and move on. As painful as it may be, zero this guy from ur mind. Just see him as a teacher that taught you to be strong and move on. Be careful next time and learn to zip up. If you can't do that, then dnt be so quick to jump into bed the next time. Too many players out there.

1 Like

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1: you are a fool... a big fool. It's girls like you that give others bad name and reputation among the male folks, technically making them look cheap. As much as you would not want to accept this fact, you just acted cheap and making other girls look cheap too. angry

Please, how does your cursing, your tone and your post in general help the OP become a better person?

She knows she's a fool already, she knows she's the biggest one ever liveth.
In fact, her mistaken actions are playing before her like a Nollywood production.

Why Don't You Tell Her What She Doesn't Know At This Moment. undecided
Or you probably get some high off shaming people for their mistakes, which you know (or probably don't) causes them to feel scarred, browbeaten and quivering with fear in a puddle of tears.

Please before you comment on sensitive matters like this; [size=14pt]THINK![/size]

Is it Thoughtful, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary, KIND!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Please, how does your cursing, your tone and your post in general help the OP become a better person?

She knows she's a fool already, she knows she's the biggest one ever liveth.
In fact, her mistaken actions are playing before her like a Nollywood production.

Why Don't You Tell Her What She Doesn't Know At This Moment. undecided
Or you probably get some high off shaming people for their mistakes, which you know (or probably don't) causes them to feel scarred, browbeaten and quivering with fear in a puddle of tears.

Please before you comment on sensitive matters like this; [size=14pt]THINK![/size]

Is it Thoughtful, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary, KIND!

It's annoying jor. when guys say girls have fish brain, it because people like this one. what if she had an accident? did she bother to think about that, considering it had to do with reconciliation?

well, I have said my words and I owe her no apologies.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Godmother:

Jeez , you are harsh o. The OP did no wrong. She just followed her heart instead of her head . Cut her some slack pls. She's too emotionally wrecked to be receiving your lashings. I'm sure she's doing enough of that on her own.

@OP
We all make mistakes. Like it has been said, learn from yours and move on. As painful as it may be, zero this guy from ur mind. Just see him as a teacher that taught you to be strong and move on. Be careful next time and learn to zip up. If you can't do that, then dnt be so quick to jump into bed the next time. Too many players out there.

she did wrong jor...
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by MizMyColi(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1:

It's annoying jor. when guys say girls have fish brain, it because people like this one. what if she had an accident? did she bother to think about that, considering it had to do with reconciliation?

Okay. Noted.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by doris4u(f): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
y r u so pained,do u av to insult me b4 u pass ur message? its nt by force to comment on my thread.u just showed ur nt civilized. i dnt knw y u always contribute aggressively in most threads.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by TRADELYN: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1:

My guy, you do!

naah your comment make me follow you come here.

Trust me, I never expected this from you.
You lost your cool today on this.

You could have made your points in love!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Vikky014(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
op i went to ur profile and found out dat dis ur yeye bf is d only headache you hav.hw can u love someone dat hates you?someone dt plays with ur tender hrt?it seems d yeye boy dflowerd you and u dnt want to move on.dnt u hv a job?if yes please go and learn skills and engage urslf.wake up o its nt late yet.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
TRADELYN:
My guy, you do!

naah your comment make me follow you come here.

Trust me, I never expected this from you.
You lost your cool today on this.

You could have made your points in love!!!
na my trademark grin grin grin grin if you follow my comments here... you go jam rock.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
doris4u: y r u so pained,do u av to insult me b4 u pass ur message? its nt by force to comment on my thread.u just showed ur nt civilized. i dnt knw y u always contribute aggressively in most threads.
I will not be soft on you like you want it so badly and just like what others are doing. Hit your head on the wall... rubbish. If you be my sister, I for beat sense enter your head. angry
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by TRADELYN: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
doris4u: y r u so pained,do u av to insult me b4 u pass ur message? its nt by force to comment on my thread.u just showed ur nt civilized. i dnt knw y u always contribute aggressively in most threads.
I commend your sense of maturity.

I believe this hard lesson learnt will only make you better, wiser, stronger.

It's well!!!

3 Likes

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by MizMyColi(f): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1: na my trademark grin grin grin grin if you follow my comments here... you go jam rock.
Even when it is explicit this is a sensitive issue? undecided
And the OP knows neither you nor your "trademark" as far as God's green Nairaland is concerned? even if she did? undecided
So it has to be your "trademark" over the feelings of the Human being who is actually behind that moniker?
Do you not know that even in your "trademarking"; wisdom is profitable to direct?

For some reason, apart from my diary and chat room, this is the only thread I've followed this keenly on NL in eons.
As is my tradition, when I say "Okay. Noted". I never reply nor quote that moniker on the thread.
I took this exception, hoping to bring to your attention, how flawed you "trademark" reason is angry

cheesy
cheesy
Come up with a better "trademark" reason seeing as you've tried one already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:
Even when it is explicit this is a sensitive issue? undecided
And the OP knows neither you nor your "trademark" as far as God's green Nairaland is concerned? even if she did? undecided
So it has to be your "trademark" over the feelings of the Human being who is actually behind that moniker?
Do you not know that even in your "trademarking"; wisdom is profitable to direct?

For some reason, apart from my diary and chat room, this is the only thread I've followed this keenly on NL in eons.
As is my tradition, when I say "Okay. Noted". I never reply nor quote that moniker on the thread.
I took this exception, hoping to bring to your attention, how flawed you "trademark" reason is angry
and why must you want to pet a full blown adult who couldn't reason properly... does life afford anyone such luxury ? No provoke me o.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by MizMyColi(f): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1: and why must you want to pet a full blown adult who couldn't reason properly... does life afford anyone such luxury?

I've encountered two TPs on this thread.
undecided

No provoke me o.

*laughing hysterically*

This is the point where I should get scared and Chicken off, ey? Seeing as you're about to unleash your "trademark"? cheesy

undecided
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by doris4u(f): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
TRADELYN:
I commend your sense of maturity.

I believe this hard lesson learnt will only make you better, wiser, stronger.

It's well!!!
Thanks 4 d advice

1 Like

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

I've encountered two TPs on this thread.
undecided

*laughing hysterically*

This is the point where I should get scared and Chicken off, ey? Seeing as you're about to unleash your "trademark"? cheesy

undecided
angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by MizMyColi(f): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1: angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

smiley
Goodnight.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

smiley
Goodnight.
Goodnight sweery smiley

1 Like

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by doris4u(f): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thnks to y' all for ur advice,i do appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by AfricanApple(f): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
u did everything right in forgiving him but sis, forgiving someone does not mean u should give them the chance to hurt you again. u really don't need to feel bad at all, learn to understand this is earth, anything goes, things happen, just make sure that u do not hit your leg on the same stone twice

trust me, like mizmycoli said, you will be happy again, it may seems like your world is apart now but believe me, u will be happy for the 'good riddance'

infact learn not to allow people hurt u, people especially partner in a relationship can only make u sad when u give them the opportunity. live a happy life dear

drink
have fun
life goes on

4 Likes

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

You can't ask her to forgive the guy and expect God to keep punishing him.
That God must be a devil.
I dont think so dear,you shouldnt forget that our God is a just God,he wouldnt deny that brother his own share of "blessings",God will get even more "generous" when she forgives him. #Evil-grin#
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 25, 2014
wanted 2 stop reading when i got 2 d part where u said u were d one who traveled to c him! angry angry angry. wat's wrong with u? angry angry angry. u deserve a big wake up slap for doing dis 2 urself.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 25, 2014
vincent561: Mehn! This is really pathetic!. I feel ur pain sis.

All i have to say is 'MOVE ON!'. Don't waste ur tym on dat ingrate(sorry to say). But u really made a hell of a mistake by getting in bed with him after a long while and i believe u've learnt ur lesson. Well,it only shows u re deeply in love with the said guy,i understand.

I'll like u to know that u never did any thing wrong by forgiving him. Pick up ur pieces nd get on with ur life. Bear no grudge against him. No guy is worth stressing ur lacrimal gland!. U re an angel and there re a phalanx of gud guys out there willing to love nd cherish u forever.

Go with these and enjoy the more palatable life that lies ahead of u.

Driven: You did nothing wrong by forgiving. Infact, 'forgiving' is one thing that could NEVER go wrong. But hey, you did a lot of other things wrong.

There's a scripture in Proverbs that says ''a good man guards his affairs with discretion'', and another says ''wisdom'' is profitable to direct''. In your attempt at being good by forgiving, you threw discretion and wisdom into the trashcan. And such things usually come with consequences as you're experiencing now.

For Christ's sake, your ex wanted you to reconcile, yet you had to be the one to travel! Why couldnt he come for you? Why did you think you had to travel for your forgiveness to get to him? From the little you've written, I can boldly say he has no respect for you, and must have let you know in no subtle way while the relationship was on, yet you let him disrespect you again. The average person in your life would usually 'poke' you to find your boundaries, and when they find out you have none, you are done for. This is exactly what has happened here.

'He had his way with me': can you please take some responsibility? He didnt force you, so why speak like that? Your body is the temple of God; you dont give gold to swines.

All said and done, we all make mistakes, but I'll like to tell you to leave that guy alone. Learn from this episode and put it behind you. You can forgive him without having him in your life. He who needs a friend should prove himself friendly. If he cant, then he should shift. Build your self esteem too and make some new rules to abide by. For starters, decide to act more respectably; refuse to be treated like a yoyo by anyone. Lastly, keep your body to yourself till after marriage.

All the best.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 25, 2014
2sExy1: and why must you want to pet a full blown adult who couldn't reason properly... does life afford anyone such luxury ? No provoke me o.
Do you understand what mistake means, stop looking for a reason (Trademark) to be rude, there's a difference between being blunt or direct and being rude. And stop acting as if you're above reproach.

1 Like

Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Life goes on.
If you are finding it hard getting over him, speak to God about it, pray for forgiveness, it works like magic.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 25, 2014
2sexy1
Are we progressing or retrogressing?
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by doris4u(f): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2014
aflyingbird: wanted 2 stop reading when i got 2 d part where u said u were d one who traveled to c him! angry angry angry. wat's wrong with u? angry angry angry. u deserve a big wake up slap for doing dis 2 urself.
I realise i really made a mistake in travelling,i knw i really made a mistakr in doing dat.learnt my lessons thou
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2014
chidyhels: 2sexy1
Are we progressing or retrogressing?
good morning o. abeg.... that na yesterday matter. I no wan talk again biko.
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2014
wallflower:
Do you understand what mistake means, stop looking for a reason (Trademark) to be rude, there's a difference between being blunt or direct and being rude. And stop acting as if you're above reproach.
whatever man tongue
Re: Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote
author=2sExy1] you are a fool... a big fool. It's girls like you that
give others bad name and reputation among the male folks, technically
making them look cheap. As much as you would not want to accept this
fact, you just acted cheap and making other girls look cheap too.
angry[/quote]In all sincerity,you typed this at the very point of your highest stupidity!Sorry dear,but that's the undilutted truth!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo And Benin, My Pains / See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin / Ladies Would You Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.