Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (232311 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please dee am getting it hard to comprehend the extended family, dunno if you can run a quick summary about the mands. They are few but confusing
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
stuff46:
Please dee am getting it hard to comprehend the extended family, dunno if you can run a quick summary about the mands. They are few but confusing
I will do just that.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol
Onemansquad:

grin grin grin oboy c hiss abg ..na dis kind hiss go make anaconda jealous
*lve dm dy tink say body na firewood*
nd sum guys sabi move on ehn

#Teamjake Yo!!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
i just de watch the woman in HD
Onemansquad:
Anita Anita ehen so u dy colet ur broda inlaw boli yeee!!!
O ma she o
Stuff u c dis woman
Later na her go say all men are dogs, wetin no make he be "jaki" now grin
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
The extended family members are as follows;
1. Patrick Thomas: The head of the family. Mr Oluwole Thomas elder brother.
2. Jane Thomas-Olukolade: Mr Oluwole Thomas immediate younger sister.
3. Collins Thomas: Jane's younger brother. The last son of their parents.
4. Barrister Olu Olutade Thomas: Their cousin.
This means that Patrick is the first son of the family, Oluwole Thomas is the second son, Jane is the third child and the first girl and Collins is the last.
And the Uncle/Pa James who came in was Patrick's friend and also Barrister Olu's friend.
I hope this helps.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by heemah(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Forgive me d9ty7, I been dey chop clean mouth all dz while...too lazy to comment buh today I must break d silence!!! A Thanks for ur dedication and consistency... You are da boss!!
Serena should please let go whatever affection she has for Jake..For all reasons in this world, she doesn't deserve his type...Forgive Steph and move on too..No need to ignore her, revenge is good when you are doing better than your foes....
Ex-Mrs Oluwole, madam u fall my hand ooo....You still add promiscuity join ur bad behaviours...Lips sealed for u...
ride on dear...expecting moreeeeeee
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
heemah:
Forgive me d9ty7, I been dey chop clean mouth all dz while...too lazy to comment buh today I must break d silence!!! A Thanks for ur dedication and consistency... You are da boss!!
Serena should please let go whatever affection she has for Jake..For all reasons in this world, she doesn't deserve his type...Forgive Steph and move on too..No need to ignore her, revenge is good when you are doing better than your foes....
Ex-Mrs Oluwole, madam u fall my hand ooo....You still add promiscuity join ur bad behaviours...Lips sealed for u...
ride on dear...expecting moreeeeeee
Oh my! Is this you? Quite a long time, maybe a year that we talked last. How have you been?
You should have completed your service too.
Its nice having you around.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow!!!!

See how everything is turning to be now. .. This jake of a thing, won't he dsisit from this girl ni? Or is that how he will define his own love for somebody? And o hope this time around, he will have himself to blame, if he come face to face with Mr oluwole again

I think it's now dawn on this anita, that she's d
Heading astray since all this while... Anyways, I hope her husband, have a second thought about their relationship and consider their kids

Mehn, I love this dudes. .. Wait! !! Did I just call those 'agbalagba' dudes?
Naughty me, I love those men. I mean pa James and pa patrick

Serena, it's not too okay to be a softminded person oooo, at least not in this case

Oga dee, I still dey here

Thanks for those updates
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
snowhyt:
i agree with u on Mr. Thomas not allowing Serena 2 kiss @ dis age...
My dear, i grew up in d north and i'm still schling there and i can boldly tell u dat many Hausa girls get married @ age 18, even d literate ones; we have lots on 'em in my schl
it's been long I left the core north maybe that's y I've lost touch with that

let's come down to u dearie

Hw about u?? will u allow ur daughter to have a boyfriend at the age of 18 and kiss too??
left to me I won't sha don't know about u
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
snowhyt:
someone shld please hold me cus i feel like giving Jake d slap of his life which might lead 2 his death...
day after day the trust Mr. Thomas has 4 his daughter keeps dying; feeling very sorry 4 d poor girl.
u see what I'm seeing too right

I knew Jake was fake n trust love now, Serena will believe he did it for their sake

I'll personally twist Serena's neck if she accepts Jake's advances
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
"You see your life? Running after a boy when you
ought to be running after your UTME exam." He shook
his head before returning to the house a broken man.

who wouldn't be broken when he experiences such.. Mr Thomas please take heart this is how our world has turned into

d9ty7 make I quickly catch up
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
kingphilip:

it's been long I left the core north maybe that's y I've lost touch with that

let's come down to u dearie

Hw about u?? will u allow ur daughter to have a boyfriend at the age of 18 and kiss too??
left to me I won't sha don't know about u
yea, i can allow my daughter @ age 18 to hv a boyfriend if i feel she is matured enough (remember age doesnt define maturity) and the level of trust i have 4 her and also if d guy is a responsible fellow (cus i have 2 know him); as for kissing, i can't allow that
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
kingphilip:
I'll personally twist Serena's neck if she accepts Jake's advances
she can't do that
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
its been long.. I miss this story
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
its been long
Hey , na you be this

Where have you been now
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
harjibolar10:

Hey , na you be this

Where have you been now
na me oo,no vex
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
prettydiva89:

na me oo,no vex
Welcome back dearie
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
D9ty7:
That moment Serena's mum started praying, thanks to been an addict of every christian broadcast on television.
i'm sure u ment Stephanie's mum
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
snowhyt:
i'm sure u ment Stephanie's mum
Yeah, thanks
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
JojoBlue:
Oh Anita! Anita!! See your life?!
But seriously I can't have a friend like Stephanie, the speed I will take and unfriend her, even the devil will be amazed. #JustSaying wink
I don't know about girls sha but I thing I am sure of guys is that they cannot be broken easily by any girl who doesn't mean much to them
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Serena self dey fall hand,she is too cool for my liking.
I must not have a friend like Steph oo,am sure i will make life hell for her.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
snowhyt:
yea, i can allow my daughter @ age 18 to hv a boyfriend if i feel she is matured enough (remember age doesnt define maturity) and the level of trust i have 4 her and also if d guy is a responsible fellow (cus i have 2 know him); as for kissing, i can't allow that
the fact is it's in this age secrecy is seen in the highest order

believe u me she might not tell u she has a boyfriend talk more of her introducing him to u despite how much u trust her

u aren't policing her so she might even b kissing

the bottom line is just to train her to ur taste and pray she sticks to it even in ur absence

wanted asking u a personal question but gave it a second thought
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
snowhyt:
she can't do that
are u sure?? afterall they said love is blind and the last time I heard women still go with sweet words and lies that spin their head
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ziziola: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
Serena self dey fall hand,she is too cool for my liking.
I must not have a friend like Steph oo,am sure i will make life hell for her.
She can't do that cos she's caged in her father's house and making Steph's life hell won't improve her status in her father's and jerk of a human being called Jake's sight. She should just face her studies n leave those pikins with their palava jare.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ziziola:
She can't do that cos she's caged in her father's house and making Steph's life hell won't improve her status in her father's and jerk of a human being called Jake's sight. She should just face her studies n leave those pikins with their palava jare.
yea think you are right,but still,Stephanie and Jake can't go scot free
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
for me it's beta they reunite together because they can't just keep fighting for long and one thing I'm very sure of is that Jake and Stephanie aren't dating Jake wants to just make her jealous to see if she'll come kneeling n begging for his love

Mr Thomas only has Nathaniel and Serena as his children David isn't his and this will come as a rude shock to him.. I just hope Anita and Thomas doesn't come back together though am strictly against divorce

boss d9ty7 I gbadun u jare
keep writing while I keep reading
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Joyce21(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote
author=JojoBlue post=31585050]Oh Anita! Anita!! See your life?!
But seriously I can't have a friend like Stephanie, the speed I will
take and unfriend her, even the devil will be amazed. #JustSaying
wink[/quote]
lol @ the devil will be amazed. you get my kind of mind jor...
oga D9ty7 i hail o
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
snowhyt:
grin grin if she kiss her bf wil u knw?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Mma22(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Onemansquad:

snowyt, u allowed ur daughter to hv a bf and ure saying u wont allow kiss as if she will tell u dat she wants to go and kiss her bf. mweeeeeeeeeettttcccccccchhhhhh.

oga D sorry for just making a comment after all dese while. more ink to ur pen.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mma22:

snowyt, u allowed ur daughter to hv a bf and ure saying u wont allow kiss as if she will tell u dat she wants to go and kiss her bf. mweeeeeeeeeettttcccccccchhhhhh.

oga D sorry for just making a comment after all dese while. more ink to ur pen.
ma'am nawa oo u wan make anaconda jealous dis ur hissing undecided
*rub eyes wtf!!! Is dis Mma am seeing here grin grin wia av u been na i miss u o*
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
kingphilip:

the fact is it's in this age secrecy is seen in the highest order

believe u me she might not tell u she has a boyfriend talk more of her introducing him to u despite how much u trust her

u aren't policing her so she might even b kissing

the bottom line is just to train her to ur taste and pray she sticks to it even in ur absence

wanted asking u a personal question but gave it a second thought
my daughter would tell me wen she has a boyfrnd cus of d trust and transparency between us wich is smtin i as her mother wld build right 4rm wen she is vry young

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Onemansquad:

i wldnt bt d way i wld bring her up, she wldnt dare such @ that age

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.