Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help (2821 Views)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
hi
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by rattlesnake(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm....ask the child to tell u the name of its DNA

BTW

U no dey do house agent business again ni

https://www.nairaland.com/1045250/one-room-self-contain-rent
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by doctorgold(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Firstly, The DNA can be ascertained at this early stage but such test is usually very expensive.

Secondly, it appears your husband knows more than what he is telling you. How can you accept a child that is not yours all in the name of being nice or wanting to help out. Abi your husband dey run orphanage?

Thirdly, there is the saying that a woman knows the actual father of her child. The lady might be right.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by merieam16(f): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
D lord is ur muscle..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by mictima(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I think your fiancee knows that he is responsible for that pregnancy... if he is so sure that he is nit the one responsible, he won't take it this lightly... troublesome woman.... hmnnnnn! think about it, the other lady has an edge over you already, he might not end up marrying you so dont be surprised if he refuses to talk about marriage or commitment with you again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by todayguest(m): 12:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Hmm, men and lies!. Instead of him to open up and say the truth. He's still deceiving you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by valdes00(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2014
That's Y I lik MEN.... Even with gun pointed to our head, we will still lie...... I hail all the MEN excludin myself cos am still a boi
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 3:29am On Sep 25, 2014
rattlesnake: Hmmm....ask the child to tell u the name of its DNA

BTW

U no dey do house agent business again ni

https://www.nairaland.com/1045250/one-room-self-contain-rent

thank u
Am not an agent.it was my room, I wanted to rent cus I stayed dere 4 2months only. And d landlady gave me the condition of bringin someone to pay 4d place b4 she can then refd my money...
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Mmmh
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 3:32am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=merieam16]D lord is ur muscle..[/quote
Amen.....oooo]
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2014
todayguest: Hmm, men and lies!. Instead of him to open up and say the truth. He's still deceiving you.

Is so frustrating
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Your fiance is hiding something from you......How can you accept something that is not yours, simply because you wanna be nice....

Remember, He was nice to the lady...They had sex.....

Now, he wants to be nice again....

When he wants to marry her....am sure he ll be nice again......Since he is your fiance, I think you should involve your parent.......

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nutase: 4:37am On Sep 25, 2014
@op i dey weep for u. Your 'fiance' don already give geh belle wen u never give am d priviledge of answering the title of 'husband'.
You better use your tongue to count ur teeth unless u are really really desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 4:40am On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie: Your fiance is hiding something from you......How can you accept something that is not yours, simply because you wanna be nice....

Remember, He was nice to the lady...They had sex.....

Now, he wants to be nice again....

When he wants to marry her....am sure he ll be nice again......Since he is your fiance, I think you should involve your parent.......

Thank u for the advice
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Destilo:

Thank u for the advice

You are welcome, ma'am....

Please dont let this to affect you or weigh you down....I know how it feels like when someone you love disappoints you....

I think you need to parent more than ever before....They ll make you recover faster and guide your path towards this issue......Gold or iron must pass through series of bending and polishing before it'll come out shining and perfect....Just consider this as another stepping stone to your land of fulfilment...

Remember, dont settle for less....Aal izz well.....
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 4:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Nutase: @op i dey weep for u. Your 'fiance' don already give geh belle wen u never give am d priviledge of answering the title of 'husband'.
You better use your tongue to count ur teeth unless u are really really desperate.

Not dat am desperate, but in a situation like dis....ones need opinions from people....n trust me, was very confuse before I ran to Nairaland but I think am gettin a little better
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Jarchi(m): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Even if drunk self,shey the chick knws what he wud do dats why she could try such,dat one no konsign us but u need to sit and do some self examination,cuz the future is always near even if in paper it seems far,and u knw women and jealousy,and dis women tin for deir children would,can u cope with the new baby or you find anoda man if itz gonna kill your dream.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nutase: 4:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Destilo:

Not dat am desperate, but in a situation like dis....ones need opinions from people....n trust me, was very confuse before I ran to Nairaland but I think am gettin a little better
I wish u God's guidance as you face your fears and defeat them.
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Nutase:
I wish u God's guidance as you face your fears and defeat them.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 5:40am On Sep 25, 2014
k
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by prologue: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2014
You are a very nice and soft person. ,8 years is such an investment.
I don't think he is a first time offender. It is come that comes to become. Am a guy. shifting to blaming alcohol says it all. he is unstable in his ways and had a long thing going on with the said troublesome lady. Wanting the product of such escapade, test or no test is an affront on your intelligence.
You deserve better out of life. Stand aside. Your peace of mind is not negotiable. Those 2 has something that binds them.
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2014
prologue: You are a very nice and soft person. ,8 years is such an investment.
I don't think he is a first time offender. It is come that comes to become. Am a guy. shifting to blaming alcohol says it all. he is unstable in his ways and had a long thing going on with the said troublesome lady. Wanting the product of such escapade, test or no test is an affront on your intelligence.
You deserve better out of life. Stand aside. Your peace of mind is not negotiable. Those 2 has something that binds them.

Thank u very much
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by DWJOBScom(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Destilo: Am still discussin with him now...he said he needs dat child whether d child is his or not...nd nothing will change dat....dat I shuld give him d reason he shouldnt accept dat child....

Let him have the child and accept the child too.
Drop every fear in your heart and push up support.
Let him know you support and trust him inspite of his mistake.
In your "having and accepting the child" zone - promise to see that the child is taken as yours.

Throw in some punishments for your man eg
No more drinking
Every party you attend I will be there

God bless you my dear

#My unscripted lines

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Ivanspring(f): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2014
8 years is not 8 days. I can see your dilema. But this one that he's insisting on accepting the child whether its his or not is disturbing. Is he then saying that he's going to be doing the work of accepting the child of any woman who just walks up to him and say he's her baby's father simply because he wants to be nice? I have a bad feeling about this. And before i go any further, i want to ask this personal question. Has he ever gotten you pregnant before?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by chimerase2: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Chai poor gal dnt wori the man of God's advice will be coming in de next bulletin dnt miss it cus I will tell u wat to do undecided
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Your husband is lying.

If you can't bear the heat,don't go ahead with the marriage.

Some men ought to be a politician,with their lying abilities.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by agrovick(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2014
merieam16: D lord is ur muscle..
Oluwa ni isan re grin
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Destilo: Am still discussin with him now...he said he needs dat child whether d child is his or not...nd nothing will change dat....dat I shuld give him d reason he shouldnt accept dat child....

Why does he need the child whether it is his or not? Why is he hell bent on accepting this child even if it is not his?
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2014
DWJOBScom:

Let him have the child and accept the child too.
Drop every fear in your heart and push up support.
Let him know you support and trust him inspite of his mistake.
In your "having and accepting the child" zone - promise to see that the child is taken as yours.

Throw in some punishments for your man eg
No more drinking
Every party you attend I will be there

God bless you my dear

#My unscripted lines

thank u
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2014
ok
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Yomieluv: Your husband is lying.

If you can't bear the heat,don't go ahead with the marriage.

Some men ought to be a politician,with their lying abilities.

The heat is what am afraid of..
I knw...he's hiding something from me

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? / Whats New Here???? / Why Do You Behave The Way You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.