Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23510 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hian. Nne biko no vex o. I was actually high on e-alcohol as at d time U kame online, U know there is no way i was gonna deliberatly Ignore U after allocating U a V.I.P slot. But i expect U to undastand better than this, i rarely did quote back d people that graced d event that yesterday not that i felt like snubbing any1 but i said it earlier on that i will like each and every post as a sign of mx gratefulness, my dear it is not easy to single be handedly quoting back every posts na. Pls pardon me dear. But i sure know i mentioned ur moniker at d bar but U didnt reply me back i guess U were angry then.... Ejoor no vex inugo? I xo much appreciate d fact that amidst ur tight schedule U still squeezed at time to make it to my birthday.. Awwwww, may God bless U 4 that, u will excel excellently in ur academics dear. Only if U had known, u should mentioned my moniker in full atleast with that i might have gotten a mention alert 4rm NL but i guess u didnt.... Pls try and reason thingz 4rm my own perspective and pardon me kuz it isnt easy reading all d posts on my birthday thread and JB's bar..

Good mawning and i hope U r good?

Awwwww, Ameen to the emboldened!
You're forgiven sweetheart grin grin
You really are popular here. I testified last night
Don't mind me I was just jealous of Cdamsel who I saw flung beside you in the VVIP longue tongue cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: ejo, Dan Allah, biko, mbok forgive him, he didn't purposely do that. calm down okay, u kept to your promise and that shows how good a friend you are

KelvinGraphics!!!!!!!, go down in your knees and give him your sincere apology

It's ok dear
Was just being a woman wink

He already did that and pls am a 'she' not 'he'
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Kelvingraphics Dickson.....u r Welcome

Bro Neldrizzy....aw many babes u straff grin
only six sad sad
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

It's ok dear
Was just being a woman wink

He already did that and pls am a 'she' not 'he'
ohhhhh! I see. that's okay, sorry for d miscalculation.

have a nice day
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

Awwwww, Ameen to the emboldened!
You're forgiven sweetheart grin grin
You really are popular here. I testified last night
Hehegringringrin thanks o
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I just did that dear
Thanks
I saw that.
you welcome

so how was the 'after party effect'
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Jbluv55(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
cdamsel: Chei what a 9t,i blanked out
Phhhewww,had too much to drink. Jbluv55 u killed it last kiss
You're welcome ma'am smiley. Glad you enjoyed yourself wink.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: ohhhhh! I see. that's okay, sorry for d miscalculation.

have a nice day

Thanks dearie
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hehegringringrin
kisskiss kisskiss
U nid not to be na.

No let your head swell o cheesy cheesy
Pls delete the original post wink
Thanks!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by irishCream: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
SmellMyFart: lmao. I'm crushing on you as well miss smiley

Imagine ur moniker shocked

U guys shld keep crushing then

I pray u don't crush me to pieces sha

Farting master undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

Really?
Pls delete the quot it wasn't directed to yousad
was just begging on his behalf, thank God its settled
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks dearie
I just did that
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge:

U must be high on that tap water I gave uundecidedundecided....

Where is Priscaoge,frankysnow,Dayjhihannon01,
softsparkyy,rozzy,
Africanapple,MrsBreezy? and others huh?

U gonna pay fine....

No body should plead me to liv u cos u MUST pay the fine!

Even daveP sef fall my hand!undecided

I de 4 una 4 Bustopangry
eww, ma'am please dont be annoyed, am very sorry, its not wat u think, ok wat do u want me to do to appease u guys
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: was just begging on his behalf, thank God its settled

Pls do what I asked for
Just delete the quote
Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: follow me ask em dear...
bro no vex na, abeg
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: I just did that

Many hugs sweet sis
thanks and have a nice day
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

Pls do what I asked for
Just delete the quote
Thanks
i just deleted it, that was stressful oh
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: i just deleted it, that was stressful oh

Thanks!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

No let your head swell o cheesy cheesy
Pls delete the original post wink
Thanks!

hehehe. My head no dey swell ooo

UWC dear.

Xo how are U?? It seems U got no lecture this afternoon ryt??
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Neldrizzy: only six sad sad
shockedshocked u mean 123456........u tried sha cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: I saw that.
you welcome

so how was the 'after party effect'

My dear the aftermath no be hear o.

My body dey hear am. But Cdamsel is giving me a warm massaging right here now cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

hehehe. My head no dey swell ooo

UWC dear.

Xo how are U?? It seems U got no lecture this afternoon ryt??

Pls I requested that you delete that my original post you quoted

Am done with my lectures today
Saw your mail, will bring the gift over, ok?
Am sure you'll like it wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: no, a Muslim

I told u but u wouldn't listen.

Pele, it is well, another parry might come up soon

nope, I don't mind
then let's go.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

My dear the aftermath no be hear o.

My body dey hear am. But Cdamsel is giving me a warm massaging right here now cheesy
I know na.

she is really doing a good job, what a wife

funny forum. you go fear online party na
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Jbluv55(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
farano: Thanks a lot. make i use am chop bread this morning... cheesy sacrifice ke? leave my food alone o grin
You're welcome ma'am smiley. How's the weekend going?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: eww, ma'am please dont be annoyed, am very sorry, its not wat u think, ok wat do u want me to do to appease u guys
owh.. U are pardon jere.. Just send me 2big bottles of BEST milky wine if u are able... grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: owh.. U are pardon jere.. Just send me 2big bottles of BEST milky wine if u are able... grin
hmmm!! So it was chib you en prisca dey fes with yesternight? Where is she o.

How far.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: hmmm!! So it was chib you en prisca dey fes with yesternight? Where is she o.

How far.
dave Dave my personal padi... She's should be good and sound, I tell yah.... Not like dat, I was at Jblu's bar nah... He filled me till I forgot my name, dat guy ehn.... So what's good nah... Lemme send you a PM self...
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by farano(f): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jbluv55:
You're welcome ma'am smiley. How's the weekend going?
Cool dear. Wish you a fabulous weekend smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: dave Dave my personal padi... She's should be good and sound, I tell yah.... Not like dat, I was at Jblu's bar nah... He filled me till I forgot my name, dat guy ehn.... So what's good nah... Lemme send you a PM self...
u en white water sha!! (look around) Jbluv55 how far?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: u en white water sha!! (look around) Jbluv55 how far?
wetin man go do nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.