Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (55591 Views)

One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by mikewonder(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun
Lemme keep the ball rolling

Things you do that shows your school fees & four years was wasted in the university

1. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you graduated as a computer science student but can’t shut down a laptop

2. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you cant express yourself in public, blaming it on, “after all, I studied Engineering not English Language”

3. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you graduated from a university and can’t even write a composition about yourself in a job interview

4. School fee and four years wasted in the University If your mom still woos a lady on your behalf because of your lack of confidence

5. School fee and four years wasted in the University If the bank security always help you withdraw your money at the ATM just because you can operate properly

6. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you are a graduate and still beg people to help you google search

7. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you don’t know 3rd mainland bridge is in Lagos, and other salient current affairs

8. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you graduated as a mathematics student and cant use BODMAS

9. School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation

10. kindly add yours
Spread the fun

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/10-signs-your-school-fees-four-years-was-wasted-in-the-university.html

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by mikewonder(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
CC Ishilove cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by ibrams(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
my guy help me tell dem......(gaya masu)

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by may01(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
#2 annoys me a lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by EduRegard: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Right though

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Goldenboy842(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
School fee + feeding money, + Five years Reading Agriculture wasted if You can not Vaccinate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
ok. more
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
If you can't list the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria... owo and 4/5 years iyaf burnt. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
4 years wasted if you can't get a job after graduation.

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Aspiregreat: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
#2 annoys me a lot

2 and 4 annoys me alot

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by theimmortals(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
mikewonder:
Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun
Lemme keep the ball rolling

Things you do that shows your school fees & four years was wasted in the university

1. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you graduated as a computer science student but can’t shut down a laptop

2. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you cant express yourself in public, blaming it on, “after all, I studied Engineering not English Language”

3. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you graduated from a university and can’t even write a composition about yourself in a job interview

4. School fee and four years wasted in the University If your mom still woos a lady on your behalf because of your lack of confidence

5. School fee and four years wasted in the University If the bank security always help you withdraw your money at the ATM just because you can operate properly

6. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you are a graduate and still beg people to help you google search

7. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you don’t know 3rd mainland bridge is in Lagos, and other salient current affairs

8. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you graduated as a mathematics student and cant use BODMAS

9. School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation

10. kindly add yours
Spread the fun

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/10-signs-your-school-fees-four-years-was-wasted-in-the-university.html
cant believe i read this rubbish from start to finish

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Yazmin: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
theimmortals:
can believe i read this crap from start to finisr

Can't just believe you didn't only read, but commented....so unbelievable

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by misreal(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
four years wasted when you struggle to make front page for four years..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by tdayof(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
School fees wasted when you create a topic like this embarassed

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Haywhymido(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided i was here
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Adeoba10(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mtcheeew.... Schl fees don waste bcus dey no sabi third mainland bridge abi?

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by ecto(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
(In the voice of an igbo chief) ur'e vely vely collect

9 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by JewelRegi(f): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
School fee and 4 years is wasted when u can't follow a description.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by IDGAF(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
theimmortals:
can believe i read this crap from start to finisr
Can't believe I had 2 scroll down 2 find out d shit u had 2 write afta quoting

8 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by africandictator(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
op well said... let me add mine.. Your school fees and four years, may have been wasted. if you keep coming to nairaland to create silly threads..
Like this one. op no vexx shaaaaa!

It may have been wasted if you dont know that not all courses in nigerian universities is studied with 4years... Sheeeeeeeeeewwwwwww..... Sips alombo..

it may have been wasted if you graduate thinking your degree will make you richer than dangote.. Smokes jedi and sk..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by constance500: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spreads mat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
If I no know 3rd mainland bridge mean say I no stay Lagos, e no mean say school fees and 4years waste anytin... tongue

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by kaka22(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University
@op... It should be 10 signs your school fees and four years were wasted...undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Shaadey: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
hehehe...tz true sha

I don't think a SANE graduate of secondary school can try no 5&6, let alone a university graduate. ...

However, any uni graduate that doesn't know how to Google search or use the ATM needs to be whipped seriously with koboko. ...What rubbish

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by mya1: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
School fees and years wasted if you (op) do not know that it's meant to be "fees" and not "fee".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by promisechild(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
incase
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by wheesin(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
yawns...we are talking baba go slow, you are talking..yawns again* angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Interesting

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by PapaNnamdi: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2015
number 9, now i regret spending all that money and time, if i had started this lucrative business 4 years earlier, na me and aliko dangote for de share estate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by MilesMolesey: 12:58am On Jul 09, 2015
kaka22:
10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University
@op... It should be 10 signs your school fees and four years were wasted...undecided
I don't see anything wrong with the heading.
was fits in well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by lepasharon(f): 3:16am On Jul 09, 2015
When you can't differentiate between thought and taught !
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Shaadey: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2015
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.