Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,695 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card (2117 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Jamieb(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Thank God and mtn for the introduction of the 50 credit. I believe it was introduced cos of the guys. Now listen, for those who have been complaining if she love you or not, THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS of knowing if she really does or you dont know who to pick amongst two ladies. The truth is some girls dont appreciate ur effort especially when it seems little. send her 50 naira mtn card and see her reaction. The good girl will still appreciate it but the bad one will react ''eh!!! me 50 nairs card !!! what does he take me for?'' you will even become a topic of discussion btwn her nd her friends. Note, in my case intend sending N1500 recharge card to two girls but i sent 50 naira card first and only one called back to appreciate me. immediately i sent d 1.5k own to her.The second lady send d sms containing the 50N card but to me with xtra ''what do you take me for''.

My philosophy is simple: IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE MY 1 KOBO YOU WON'T APPRECIATE MY 1MILLION
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by vizkiz: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2014

Trying to understand what this dude is trying to say

Ok i think i understand now cheesy

No i don't still get it undecided
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Whats with guys and money??....

Big girls dont demand for recharge cards or airtime.....

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie: Whats with guys and money??....

What's your definition of a big girl?
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by 100Cents: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Some ladies even complain that the N100 card you sent was too small.

What they call, " Ogbenye na Ajo Onu ".

An ungrateful beggar..
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by tope24(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2014
seriously
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Unionised(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Jamieb: Thank God and mtn for the introduction of the 50 credit. I believe it was introduced cos of the guys. Now listen, for those who have been complaining if she love you or not, THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS of knowing if she really does or you dont know who to pick amongst two ladies. The truth is some girls dont appreciate ur effort especially when it seems little. send her 50 naira mtn card and see her reaction. The good girl will still appreciate it but the bad one will react ''eh!!! me 50 nairs card !!! what does he take me for?'' you will even become a topic of discussion btwn her nd her friends. Note, in my case intend sending N1500 recharge card to two girls but i sent 50 naira card first and only one called back to appreciate me. immediately i sent d 1.5k own to her.The second lady send d sms containing the 50N card but to me with xtra ''what do you take me for''.

My philosophy is simple: IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE MY 1 KOBO YOU WON'T APPRECIATE MY 1MILLION

Only a girl with a good sense of humour would call to appreciate your N50.

Because she would think it's a joke.

It's a joke, right?

Poster, YOU ARE A JOKER!!!
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by 100Cents: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

Good question.

Biggest ladies are the biggest beggars and the most expensive/ungrateful species.. Once she is costly to maintain, she is a big girl..

Big/Long weavon. Long nails and eyelashes. Double layer make up decor. Highest heels shoes make them stand like Nigerian goalkeepers at the goal post..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Spicylate(f): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2014
tricks of the trade. all the best
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by lirusehn(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2014

Ave neva sent airtyme to a gal i swear. Romance is mutual.

If you can't send me Ist (be it 10 Naira or 1000Naira)

B*tch plz begone and neva return cuz God knws if you receive my message and you see 'CRedit' i swear read well cuz it's gonna be 'Plz send me Credit' (MTN free message) undecided

#TeamBrokeAssNiggaz undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Calculux95: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2014
No booking allowed!!
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Jamieb(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

Good question.

Biggest ladies are the biggest beggars and the most expensive/ungrateful species.. Once she is costly to maintain, she is a big girl..

Big/Long weavon. Long nails and eyelashes. Double layer make up decor. Highest heels shoes make them stand like Nigerian goalkeepers at the goal post..
Guy may u live long to make people laugh and smile. There is nothinh like big girlism.
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Jamieb(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

Yes Temigracie,com and answer.
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by justmag(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014

You mean "whats with girls and money??"...lol! true tho!!
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Jamieb(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Unionised:

Only a girl with a good sense of humour would call to appreciate your N50.

Because she would think it's a joke.

It's a joke, right?

Poster, YOU ARE A JOKER!!!
U must be a greater joker to assume that only a girl with a good sense of humour appreciates little things.
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Tallesty1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2014

This is what they say online.

But most of them don't do what they say.
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by philantoxx(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by 100Cents: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jamieb:
Guy may u live long to make people laugh and smile. There is nothinh like big girlism.

Amen oo..
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Kunleskey(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
I can sense something about wat the op said...if you can accept and appreciate my lowest and smallest gift definately you deserve my highest gift...@times some ladies appreciate your smallest gift than the bigger ones...but as for me i can never settle for less....pls don't settle for less
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Crocz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Parasitic relationship is harmful to the ecosystem!
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by Unionised(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jamieb:
U must be a greater joker to assume that only a girl with a good sense of humour appreciates little things.

That your N50 recharge is an insult to the girl you ''value''.

Better not give at all.
Re: Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card by jmoore(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: This is what they say online.
But most of them don't do what they say.

You dey mind them?
Some dey claim independent woman online while offline the reverse is the case.

@op, 50 Naira? You are very generous. May God bless you .

(1) (Reply)

Are U Mad? / Guys,what Do You Think About Girls That Wear Tatoo? / Imagine Your Wife Did This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.