Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. (6721 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What is your take on some girls with bushy hair on their armpits? Apart from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top without sleeves, raises her hands.
yap, you are now good to go. So you can be this humble, so you can be corrected grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by priscaoge(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Prisca e af killie me o. Biko where is that salon, lemme come pick you up. I wan see for myself...hahahahaha. My hair done reach to cut am, the thing woke me up on Tue 9t with acute headache. I just loosened it like a mad woman. I no care @all!

Hmmm...armpit hair...I haven't seen what I hate more than that. I rarely put on sleeveless dresses sef.

Lmaocheesycheesy...Babe I no lie give u! D babe know say she no do manual labour 4 her armpit,she still wear sleeveless joinundecidedundecided,making d walls of my stomach to rumble!

Oya come pick me mbokgringrin,I hope u are coming with that New Jeep I don't wanna enter that Camery oooo

Eeehn buy me Ice Cream n Shawama on ur wayangryangry,not from Crunches ooo,just drive down to Azikiwe roadwinkwink
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by anonimi: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some people have chosen to stay as close to their MONKEY ancestors as possible by keeping as much body hair as possible angry
Basic GROOMING states that one should keep armpits and pubic area as clean as possible.

The Yoruba appellation- Adarihurun, one who has hair only on the head/face does not apply to them shocked

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by lawrenceunaa: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: : What is your take on some girls with bushy pubic hairs on their armpits? Apart
from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore
of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top
without sleeves, raises her hands.
busted, op underarm aint same as pubic modify pls
assfreak:

Na Shekau teach you Biology? Pubic hair na the same as underarm hair for Shekau Memorial College?
lol but u 4 just corrected am nah shocked

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by shizzle11(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What is your take on some girls with bushy pubic hair on their armpits? Apart from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top without sleeves, raises her hands.
RIP English! Verily verily, some people no finish school. grin

Olodo owoh, how na?

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by iceberylin(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
ŴĤŐ ĔVĔŃ ĎŐĔŚ ŤĤÁŤ undecided
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by shizzle11(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Orlandoowoh, must you always sound like a cultist?
gringringrin i comment my reserve grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Chuksemi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Here in Russia, one has to cut the under arm hair. It is important. I haven't seen any Russian girl with Pubic hairs under their arms. cheesy
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: RIP English! Verily verily, some people no finish school. grin

Olodo owoh, how na?
Nonsense! I'm referring to girls, not a girl; as expected from a sensible person (which unfortunately you're not), the verb is plural (armpits). On pubic, I'm sure you misconstrued it to be public.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinolization: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Nonsense! I'm refering to girls, not a girl; as expected from a sensible (which unfortunately you're not), the verb is plural (armpitr). On pubic, I'm sure you miscontrued it to be public.
shatap there, who do you wanna lecture? Will cultism allow you to be smart?

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: shatap there, who do you wanna lecture? Will cultism allow you to be smart?
Your point?

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Your point?
have you shaved your pubic armpit hair? grin grin grin olodo

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by sammieguze(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
yuck........ lipsrsealed
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: have you shaved your pubic armpit hair? grin grin grin olodo
I'll do that after your mother finishes shaving her own.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'll do that after your mother finishes shaving her own.
so you are now insulting my mother, Is that what you learnt from your fraternity? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: are u on bbm or whatsapp?
yes I am
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by shizzle11(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Nonsense! I'm refering to girls, not a girl; as expected from a sensible (which unfortunately you're not), the verb is plural (armpitr). On pubic, I'm sure you miscontrued it to be public.
Capital OLODO! Your attempt to save face is an epic fail.....bla..bla..bla.. why then did you edit it? ode! misconstrue kor misconstruct ni. You have pubic hair on the private part, not armpit. ewu

lmao at this mofo still talking shyte. 'pubic hair on their armpits' gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: yes I am
I ask youundecided grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: Capital OLODO! Your attempt to save face is an epic fail.....bla..bla..bla.. why then did you edit it? ode! misconstrue kor misconstruct ni. You have pubic hair on the private part, not armpit. ewu

lmao at this mofo still talking shyte. 'pubic hair on their armpits' gringringrin
the guy was shivering while typing. I will kill him on nairaland.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by shizzle11(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: have you shaved your pubic armpit hair? grin grin grin olodo
gringringrin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by shizzle11(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the guy was shivering while typing. I will kill him on nairaland.
Pls by all means do, he is such a nuisance, where is yorubabigot when you need him gringringrin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: Pls by all means do, he is such a nuisance, where is yorubabigot when you need him gringringrin
yap, yorubakid is also needed here, I will search for them wherever they are grin grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: I ask youundecided grin
ok ask me now abeg
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: Capital OLODO! Your attempt to save face is an epic fail.....bla..bla..bla.. why then did you edit it? ode! misconstrue kor misconstruct ni. You have pubic hair on the private part, not armpit. ewu

Are you now satisfied? You may have your rest.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by shizzle11(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: yap, yorubakid is also needed here, I will search for them wherever they are grin grin
Seems yorubabigot was handed a very long ban for tormenting the mofo and his ilks and is yet to return, dude is a bad arze niqqa grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: ok ask me now abeg
hahaha No way am not askingtongue
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
bia, reply me with your female missbritney moniker. You are such a shameless illiterate, you opened a female moniker to fight a forumite. Bring missbritney, we are waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by shizzle11(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
bwuahahahaha i see miss Britney up there, our one and only olodo owoh gringrin

OrlandoOwoh:
miss britney how market? grin You shouldn't have quoted me in the first place, but as usual you are always hell bent on exhibiting your stewpidity. I'll leave you now to chinaza cheesy
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
assfreak:

Na Shekau teach you Biology? Pubic hair na the same as underarm hair for Shekau Memorial College?
Na real freak you be bros!!! Rotflmao!! @ Shekau Memorial College. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
This thread though

smh
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: hahaha No way am not askingtongue
if only you know what you are missing. Check out my swags,you wan try?na only 2 people get am for naija,Dangote and myself

(1) (2) (3) (4)

All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) / Girls Most Likely To Get Pregnant In 2017(pic) / (see Photo) Nigerian Slay Queen Uploads N*de Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.