Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. (6719 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Orlandoowoh, come to your thread else I will follow-up anywhere you go like twitter. I warned you to stop stalking me but you wouldn't listen. grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: if only you know what you are missing. Check out my swags,you wan try?na only 2 people get am for naija,Dangote and myself
Lolz reallyundecided take it somewhere else please grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
is unhygienic if a guy or a girl keep the armpit bushy.It smells so bad especially guys own
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Lolz reallyundecided take it somewhere else please grin
don't say no,fast and pray over it. With God everything is possible
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Na real freak you be bros!!! Rotflmao!! @ Shekau Memorial College. Lol.

grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
To what extent will the use of roll on control the odour from a bushy armpit?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: is unhygienic if a guy or a girl keep the armpit bushy.It smells so bad especially guys own
liar,girls own especially fat ones like you smell pass shiit
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by oduaboy1: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: RIP English! Verily verily, some people no finish school. grin

Olodo owoh, how na?
Shizzle,hope you are taking your hiv medications?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by oduaboy1: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Orlandoowoh, come to your thread else I will follow-up anywhere you go like twitter. I warned you to stop stalking me but you wouldn't listen. grin
Emma,have you eaten today? grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by komek(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: this failure doesn't know armpit hair aren't pubic hair, your mates were learning in school, you chose to join cult grin

Guy u are just a clown. I followed this thread from one thread opened to celebrate Anambra state.

Infact, u are just a case study I swear. grin
chinazaekperem2: this failure doesn't know armpit hair aren't pubic hair, your mates were learning in school, you chose to join cult grin

Guy u are just a clown. I followed this thread from one thread opened to celebrate Anambra state.

Infact, u are just a case study I swear.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
oduaboy1: Emma,have you eaten today? grin grin grin grin
you will only murder orlandoowoh with the path you are threading grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by oduaboy1: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you will only murder orlandoowoh with the path you are threading grin
emmanuel,I ask again you Short and ugly mofo,Have you eaten today? grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: liar,girls own especially fat ones like you smell pass shiit
lol I am not fat as you think ***team petite beautiful clean ladies
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
oduaboy1: emmanuel,I ask again you Short and ugly mofo,Have you eaten today? grin grin grin grin
you are seeking attention.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
oduaboy1: emmanuel,I ask again you Short and ugly mofo,Have you eaten today? grin grin grin grin
Don't give that boy any attention.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by oduaboy1: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you are seeking attention.
Emma,you need food.You graduated with a third class from federal university of agriculture makurdi in biochemistry,no wonder you are jobless.
Your picture depicts that of a hungry,ugly,short bastard.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
oduaboy1: Emma,you need food.You graduated with a third class from federal university of agriculture makurdi in biochemistry,no wonder you are jobless.
taaaah, no be you dash me emma? Check out your guy's gaffe grin

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
oduaboy1: Emma,you need food.You graduated with a third class from federal university of agriculture makurdi in biochemistry,no wonder you are jobless.
you must not lie about my identity to get points, ok grin

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: lol I am not fat as you think ***team petite beautiful clean ladies
pisho or I doesn't bliv it
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by folawiyoma(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Orlandoowoh 0 vs.2 chinazaekperemz.

Oduaboy1 05 vs.2 chinazaekperemz.

Oduaboy1 scoring point from chinazaekperemz since 14BC

chinazaekperemz, what are u afraid of?

Well on the topics, I think not all full

Armpit hair smells. Some are full and smell nice while some are full and smell like gari . Even some will shave there armpit and it will still smell like gari

Chai!!! Going to church who wan follow?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by GowonAbacha: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seriously chinazaekperem2 graduated with a third class ? grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Seriously chinazaekperem2 graduated with a third class ? grin
yap, from federal university of agriculture makurdi, oduaboy1 lying sheepishly like oduduwa grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by GowonAbacha: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: yap, from federal university of agriculture makurdi, oduaboy1 lying sheepishly like oduduwa grin
Chinasa why did u ever graduate with a third class na ? grin. You should have shunned cultism and face your studies to graduate with at least a second class uppergrin grin grin. Orlandoowoh, why didn't you advice chinasa about campus life before he went to school grin. See the mess he's found himself now...grin
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by tobiboss(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
hair on a girl's pits are a no no for moi, i dont cut mine cos my girl plaits it
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Chinasa why did u ever graduate with a third class na ? grin. You should have shunned cultism and face your studies to graduate with at least a second class uppergrin grin grin. Orlandoowoh, why didn't you advice chinasa about campus life before he went to school grin. See the mess he's found himself now...grin
you believe those guys? Then you must be staying in thesame neighbourhood, call them, I wanna have a discussion with them on this thread. You know what dat means grin

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: pisho or I doesn't bliv it
check my profile
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by tsolz200: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: Pls by all means do, he is such a nuisance, where is yorubabigot when you need him gringringrin

Onye HIV
Ke kwanu?
You worthless nimp,have you rap3d your mother today?
ShizzleStar aka YorubaBigot
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by stunningjudy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op, guys are more guilty of bushy armpit so don't say girls with busy armpit. Modify topic to human beings with bushy armpit

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by folawiyoma(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ok am back.

Watching who wins.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by ramdris(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
I can't tolerate in any form. I shave at most every two weeks n av instilled d same spirit in my wife. Cos walahi I can file for urgent divorce cos of dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / My Morning Sex Desire (+18) / Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.