Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Simple Acts That Women Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Acts That Women Love (1196 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Acts That Women Love by oluchikeh(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
there are those little seemingly simple acts men do that makes joy burst from our hearts.

for me among other things, they include
* Hold my hand as we cross the road: I may even protest and say im not a child but It automatically makes me feel quite warm inside.
* hug me fully with a kiss when we meet in the OPEN: while this may seem embarassing, it makes me feel mushy because my man has simply told everyone around 'she belongs to me'. guaranteed to get you more hugs and full action at home later.

what simple actions make you .....
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by ronald4lif(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
oluchikeh: there are those little seemingly simple acts men do that makes joy burst from our hearts.

* Hold my hand as we cross the road: I may even protest and say im not a child but It automatically makes me feel quite warm inside.
* hug me fully with a kiss when we meet in the OPEN: while this may seem embarassing, it makes me feel mushy because my man has simply told everyone around 'she belongs to me'. guaranteed to get you more hugs and full action at home later.

Text her western union MTCN or altenatively just do some E-transfer to her account. I dey come add more make I go drink beer.

1 Like

Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by olasmith10(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
my ex girlfriend wouldn't even allow me hug and kiss her in d room not to talk of @ d full glare of d public.. Well Maybe Cos she doesn't love me..

some ladies sha...

1 Like

Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by oluchikeh(f): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ronald4lif,

money transfer no be simple act oh. that is actually major especially if it is unsolicited
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Alert makes 'em feel good.
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by Hunty: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
olasmith10: my ex girlfriend wouldn't even allow me hug and kiss her in d room not to talk of @ d full glare of d public.. Well Maybe Cos she doesn't love me..

some ladies sha...

Are u sure she's your girlfriend?
Maybe you're in the zone tongue
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by Mayydayy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
olasmith10: my ex girlfriend wouldn't even allow me hug and kiss her in d room not to talk of @ d full glare of d public.. Well Maybe Cos she doesn't love me..

some ladies sha...

you don enter one chance.heheheheh
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
True but not all like the public kissing and hugging.
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by olasmith10(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hunty:

Are u sure she's your girlfriend?
Maybe you're in the zone tongue

lol.. i said ex gf...

friend zone or family zone.. its past now..
I usually try to be rational. despite all, I still respected her decision. she has a reason though..

she may come back one day..
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by olasmith10(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mayydayy:

you don enter one chance.heheheheh

my brother no be small tin o..dat girl principle fear me no b small.
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
oluchikeh: there are those little seemingly simple acts men do that makes joy burst from our hearts.

What if I take you to a train track and kiss you in front of an incoming train? smiley

undecided
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by naijaboiy: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014

some ladies sha...

sure say her mouth no bin dey smell grin
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by oluchikeh(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
@naijaboy,
abeg oh i didnt dey dere. no be me and you na.
I be one-man woman oh! besides i am paid for and fully taken.

Olasmith,
if you had paid in full, im sure she wont mind. infact she'll welcome the attention afterall, you'll be the only one permitted to do so.
you dont show open affection to a woman/man you arent married to.
na 'blocking-road' thingz
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by 100Cents: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
One girl came to corrupt me with this public kissing and hugging of a thing. I refuse and she became my enemy..

You kiss me outside and enter the house and start staring at me.like.blackboard.. smh
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by oluchikeh(f): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents: One girl came to corrupt me with this public kissing and hugging of a thing. I refuse and she became my enemy..

You kiss me outside and enter the house and start staring at me.like.blackboard.. smh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by philantoxx(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
aite
Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by Missmossy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
I love it when we have a stolen kisswinka girl will surely enjoy having a romantic man.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Acts That Women Love by RentedReality(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
I try cooking, it usually comes out horrible but hey, the kitchen is a very dangerous place angry

But it's the thought that counts, right? Bae?
I know you reading this, don't pretend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Thinking She Charmed Me / Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do / Washing Your Fiancee's Underwear. Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.