Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile (2503 Views)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Biafra Girls (pictures) / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: it is not advisabe for a guy to have girls picture on his phone there is no reason for that unless his is into cheating. I do check my guy phone very well and I am really impressed not to see any other picture than his pics mine and our son pics.if I see any other girl pics na break I go break that phone he knows me that I get shoco for head.

be careful....
those kind of guys are the most dangerous

#justsaying
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Arva:
Of course it will.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Arva:
Of course it will.

does that mean you don't trust your partner?
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

It's not really about trusting or not trusting, I think it just shows reverence for your partner when you keep such pictures at a minimal level.

If my girl friend is as flat chested as the back of a pressing iron and she sees 5 to 10 pictures of a any one of my female friends who have very appreciably tangible b00bs...even though she's not jealous and trusts me, it's just normal for how to feel somehow.

So it's my duty not to abuse her maturity or take her zero-jealous level for granted by having too many pictures of such.

but why will you date a flat chested girl?
if you are dating a flat chested girl,that means the flat chested types are what you are into...so seeing a girl with a big boob shouldn't bother her
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Keep deceiving yourself. He, not having any girl picture doesn't mean he's faithful to you. undecided

abi o smiley
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
austine4real: u b camera man?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

photographer cool
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: I dnt see anything wrong in it....i will only get mad if its a n..u.de pix

my kinda girl cool cool
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by 1one: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

but why will you date a flat chested girl?
if you are dating a flat chested girl,that means the flat chested types are what you are into ...so seeing a girl with a big boob shouldn't bother her

Naah... Not exactly, even though that instance I sited was just a hypothetical situation;however I won't pass up the chance to date a flat chested girl whom I've come to adore and cherish, who has most of the qualities I desire in a lady , for a full-chested lady who I don't love or who doesn't have qualities that endears me to her.

So it's not really a strictly black and white situation, there are nuances, gray areas.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by philantoxx(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
I call dat mind games...i will pretend I Neva noticed anyfin.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

be careful....
those kind of guys are the most dangerous

#justsaying
OK noted but I trust him sha
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by brownlords: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
I tell you bro...

Once she sees any fine chick on my phone she starts flaring up in an annoying way...

Funny thing is that she always locks her phone anytime we meet undecided

But I don't bother cool

Who is the man?
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
It all boils down to the level of insecurity in the part of the girl.

My ex didn't want me to upload any girl's dp. We quarrelled several time because of that but she always won.

You won't blame them, they just want all obstacles out of their paths to the altar.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinziaski: It all boils down to the level of insecurity in the part of the girl.

My ex didn't want me to upload any girl's dp. We quarrelled several time because of that but she always won.

You won't blame them, they just want all obstacles out of their paths to the altar.

if their man wants to cheat
there's no stopping it
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

if their man want to cheat
there's no stopping it
Yes, you're right.
But the ladies don't want to know or see the girl you're cheating with.

They want to feel secured even if they aren't secured.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by donsteady(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Are you a photographer? If y are not, would u be happy seen pics of other guys on ur patrrner's phone? What is good for you is good for her too
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by jayminJr(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Logicalmindy: No biggie. I have a lot of them.
why?
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
jayminJr:
why?

Because Y has a tail and two branches. undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Miner13: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: even he has all i know is that I should not see or hear about it that all or else kasala go burst

ttttthhhhhiiiiiiccccckkkkkk!!!!!
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by ibietela2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy: just wanna know if it matters
my friends see it as a big deal..to me,it's nothing
i'd like to listen to your opinions

Are you a PHOTOGRAPHER?
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
donsteady: Are you a photographer? If y are not, would u be happy seen pics of other guys on ur patrrner's phone? What is good for you is good for her too

you have a point
then again,you don't have a point
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ibietela2:

Are you a PHOTOGRAPHER?

no,am not
but still,i do have different girls pictures on my phone and i was faithful to my ex

now the question is are you faithful to your partner even though you donkt have other girls pictures on your mobile
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by ibietela2(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

no,am not
but still,i do have different girls pictures on my phone and i was faithful to my ex

now the question is are you faithful to your partner even though you donkt have other girls pictures on your mobile

Yeah i was until the bitchh decided to leave
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
ibietela2:

Yeah i was until the bitchh decided to leave

you having no pictures of other girls didn't stop her from leaving,right?
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by ibietela2(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

you having no pictures of other girls didn't stop her from leaving,right?

I have though, but my cousin. Yeah she left according to her "she doesn't love me again"
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by nickz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
the only female picture I don't have on my phone is that of my every ex

no worry!!I have picture of girls with and without me in it like yapa

girls get jealous when the girl on the picture is more beautiful or classy than them
sometimes it can be used as a tool to set standards?
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by marieolae(f): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Me I can't deal with that oo. Must u hv their pic on ur fone? Abi my face is nt satisfying enough. Close friends,family,long time friends are ok. But having every chick frm ur hood with a big yansh on ur phone is not happening. Its nt me being insecure. There's something like "sight-cheating" lmao. This means looking at a girls picture and having intimate fantasies about her. If I should do dis to my guy, he won't be happy too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by amakufrancis(m): 3:23am On Sep 27, 2014
i fall into this category. But its nothing my guy.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by timilehing(m): 3:51am On Sep 27, 2014
What ar u doin with different lady's pix on your phone?? u be photographer??
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Miner13:

grin
Miner13:

Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: Me I can't deal with that oo. Must u hv their pic on ur fone? Abi my face is nt satisfying enough. Close friends,family,long time friends are ok. But having every chick frm ur hood with a big yansh on ur phone is not happening. Its nt me being insecure. There's something like "sight-cheating" lmao. This means looking at a girls picture and having intimate fantasies about her. If I should do dis to my guy, he won't be happy too.

it's not everyday a guy comes across a lady as pretty such as yourself...
if you were to be my gf,my phone will only contain your pictures,voicenotes and songs you recommend
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by naijaboiy: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

if you were to be my gf,my phone will only contain your pictures,voicenotes and songs you recommend
grin

undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by marieolae(f): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

thnks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? / Can You Date A Guy/lady That Doesn't Speak Good English? / 9 Sex Myths Men Believe That Are Absolutely Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.