Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! (992 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by thiefnubu(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
With increasing disgust, I have continuously noted that a lot of girls on Nairaland are displaying substandard or fake commodities.. Too many foam bras, fake hair, inconsistent eyebrows, etc, are all on display for the myopic and inexperienced eye to drool over.
To be candid, I have seen some real beauties on this forum. But the majority of girls look like transvestites whose sex change didn't quite go according to plan..considering the amount of photoshopping and fake items going into the dps of these our 'local champions', I start wondering if there is something else the 'woman wrappers' are seeing that I don't..
For example, I actually saw a dp in which the babe's earrings bore an uncanny resemblance to solar panels.. I was in a good mood that day, so I said nothing. Na so I waka pass.
I am not saying you babes should kill yourselves for not being Halle berry. But in God's name, show us the goods in its natural state, so that we don't end up salivating and jerking off to foam bras, bum kits, horse hair, and other such infernal paraphernalia..
No be by force to fine... If you no fine, then work on your intellect..that should also get you the attention that you so madly crave..
Also, more importantly, if you are beautiful and daft, please keep your moronic comments to yourself... Personally, I am tired of reading alarmingly stupid comments made by strikingly delicious damsels ( that is if the pics are authentic sha)..

No comments from the 'woman wrapper association' please... Just read, and waka pass.

2 Likes

Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by marieolae(f): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow that's harsh
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Crocz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
cheesy

Nairaland is not like a party where you walk to and hook yourself wif a lady and do the after party stuffs...who gives a sh*t if you aint real?...personally, I don't give a skinny as* for any dp...except for some few reasonable and mature people

Just here to catch fun...wooing girls on here is like the most stup*d thing since 1914 when ....*history*
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tinubu:
For example, I actually saw a dp in which the babe's earrings bore an uncanny resemblance to solar panels.. I was in a good mood that day, so I said nothing.
Hope ur not talking about my earrings?
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by thiefnubu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arva:
see guilty conscience grin[
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
ladies go soon full this thread cos they want us to check out their dp
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Chukkasy(m): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2014
lemme see how this will unfold.........this should be interesting
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 26, 2014
okada! okada!! stop me here.
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 26, 2014
:DOp was it my earing u saw lol
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by nickyginika(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Arva:
lmao........yours is more like an epic representation of THE RINGS OF SATURN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Mosjentle(m): 1:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Arva:
urs look more like hula rings!no offence cheesy ....nice picture btw
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2014
nickyginika: lmao........yours is more like an epic representation of THE RINGS OF SATURN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ok.
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Taleeysun(f): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Op whats your business with the way they want to look, nawa o
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by philantoxx(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2014
booked
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Nice one OP... Some of them claim to be in anonymous mode in order to protect their privacy.. What has privacy got to do with faking or hiding ur identity when virtually all the guys in your area have bleeped you ? *smh*
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Charles4075(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Nice one OP... Some of them claim to be in anonymous mode in order to protect their privacy.. What has privacy got to do with faking or hiding ur identity when virtually all the guys in your area have bleeped you ? *smh*
. Bros, nor let the anonymous ones invade this thread ohh. Else na wahala ohh.. You sure say you go fit handle them?
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Charles4075: . Bros, nor let the anonymous ones invade this thread ohh. Else na wahala ohh.. You sure say you go fit handle them?
egbon na truth u yarn so.. Dem fit come bash me ooo grin
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by nikkypearl(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Nice one OP... Some of them claim to be in anonymous mode in order to protect their privacy.. What has privacy got to do with faking or hiding ur identity when virtually all the guys in your area have bleeped you ? *smh*

Tosinnnn!o ma n wa whahala obinrin o?why do u detest and like to raise sophisticated judgments on ladies so much?

Toh!ma so ara re o,jeje laye gba.
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by valmunich(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm following cheesy
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
nikkypearl:

Tosinnnn!o ma n wa whahala obinrin o?why do u detest and like to raise sophisticated judgments on ladies so much?

Toh!ma so ara re o,jeje laye gba.
mi o ni sebe mo.. When did you get to start noticing this attitude of mine ? grin
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by MisterLongman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Loving a lady on NL is like loving a software- Mencade 2014™..... @Op keep jerking off to their pic till your blood run dry
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by Godsun2013(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok, una don talk una own. Naw if u dnt have any DP or you have but you no fine. Just waka pass we won't complain.
Nikkypear, arva, nirexx. Nice
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by nikkypearl(f): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: mi o ni sebe mo.. When did you get to start noticing this attitude of mine ? grin

Since that yo thread on!"Anklet" ni o!grin
Re: The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
nikkypearl:

Since that yo thread on!"Anklet" ni o!grin
oooooh this babe no dey forget something at all sha... So if na thief I thief, na so u no go forget grin

(1) (Reply)

We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat / Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. / There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.