Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. (996 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by royalnikita(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Met this guy in my second year in skul. I told him the type of relationship I wanted-one not more dan 3 yrs dating. No lieing, he's been seriously der for me and we love each other and hv decided to spend d rest of our lives togeda.
Now, I finished my final exams dis august, and nxt year january wl make d rlatnshp 3 yrs. Now he's saying I shud gv him some tym. I dnt mean to rush him into marriage but am a very emotional person wen it comes to loving kids, having my own babies and all that.
Now my problem is dat I kip asking myself hw long I might hv to wait. I rily want to be with him and also dnt wnt to break his heart. Pls how do I go abt it?
I dnt plan on leaving him but I get sad wen I tink dat I wnt be having my own babies soon.(I rily want to). Pls, advices wil be appreciated. I'll be 22 dis month, so age is not d problem now. How do I talk to him abt it?
NB: its a LDR.
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by iceberylin(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ú ĴÚŚŤ ĞŔÁĎÚÁŤĔĎ ÁŃĎ Ú ŴÁŃŤ ŤŐ ŚŤÁŔŤ ĤÁVĨŃĞ ßÁßĔŚ undecided,ŴĤŐ ĞŐ ŦĔĔĎ ŤĤĔM ÁßĨ Ú. PÁPÁ ŃÁ ĎÁŃĞŐŤĔ

2 Likes

Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by MrCork: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
royalnikita:
Met this guy in my second year in skul. I told him the type of relationship I wanted-one not more dan 3 yrs dating. No lieing, he's been seriously der for me and we love each other and hv decided to spend d rest of our lives togeda.
Now, I finished my final exams dis august, and nxt year january wl make d rlatnshp 3 yrs. Now he's saying I shud gv him some tym. I dnt mean to rush him into marriage but am a very emotional person wen it comes to loving kids, having my own babies and all that.
Now my problem is dat I kip asking myself hw long I might hv to wait. I rily want to be with him and also dnt wnt to break his heart. Pls how do I go abt it?
I dnt plan on leaving him but I get sad wen I tink dat I wnt be having my own babies soon.(I rily want to). Pls, advices wil be appreciated. I'll be 22 dis month, so age is not d problem now. How do I talk to him abt it?

...so u lie to a guy for 3 years to marry his 22 yeahs old brother coz he hav u moiney for exam?....sweery,u muss never be truuusted (no offense) angry
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by royalnikita(f): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrCork:

...so u lie to a guy for 3 years to marry his 22 yeahs old brother coz he hav u moiney for exam?....sweery,u muss never be truuusted (no offense) angry

Lol! Not sure u read it well, even if u did, den u didn't undastand it
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
royalnikita:
How do I talk to him abt it?
Ask him to come and pay your brideprice and let him bang you to pregnancy and there is it : you can start having babies ... Hope you are pyscologically balanced to take care of your babies or you just wanna cause them into this earth to suffer this little creatures cuz you wanna be happy !!
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by 1one: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
If I type what's really on my mind.. It would enter 5pages..

But in summary..

Enjoy the relationship... Don't push him away to the hands of another woman because of your desperation to marry and have kids.

Or would you rather leave him and marry someone else this year only to find out that the new guy is a cheat?

Age is still on your side... Enjoy your relationship.. Don't make him marry you because of your "neediness" to be a mother... There's more to marriage than that.
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by oyatmicah(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
imagine, someone want to b pooing baby like coins @22 in dis 21st century!
#UNBOLIEVABLE.
my advice=u need to b counselled
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by Vikky014(f): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
op do u want to b house wife?i fink u shld b more concernd abt job for now. undecided
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by rattlesnake(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
BREAK HIS HEART smiley
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by utenwuson: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
End tym ladies! Pushing guys 2 steal since Jehovah knws Wen!
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by royalnikita(f): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
1one:
If I type what's really on my mind.. It would enter 5pages..

But in summary..

Enjoy the relationship... Don't push him away to the hands of another woman because of your desperation to marry and have kids.

Or would you rather leave him and marry someone else this year only to find out that the new guy is a cheat?

Age is still on your side... Enjoy your relationship.. Don't make him marry you because of your "neediness" to be a mother... There's more to marriage than that.

Tnx. Jxt wat I had in mind bt nided more comviction.
Jxt dat I was dwn emotionally dis evening and tot abt a lot of tins
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by royalnikita(f): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
utenwuson:
End tym ladies! Pushing guys 2 steal since Jehovah knws Wen!
Lol. Wuldnt support him stealing
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by royalnikita(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
BREAK HIS HEART smiley
Wit wat? Hammer or nail?
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by Deefuray(f): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Take a chill pill bae..... All in d bid to start having babies pls don't throw away your relationship.
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by Rapsainot(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
22 yrs old? undecided tufiaka!!! You should be thinking about something else
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by clubone05: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op reminds me of someone back in school. ...fine like an angel....but had zero ambition. ...everything na ..."marry me" .."marry me"..

Left her..she is married now with 3 kids...she got my digits off a friend. .she called and I went to see her...

she fat like...emm...ermmmm....she is just fat..she went on to start telling me of how unhappy her life is now...yada this yada that..

moral of the story...get something going for urself. .
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
OP, your impatience and desperation for early marriage will haunt you.. You just have to be very very careful.. Just zero your mind from early marriage because it myt lead you astray.. Its better to patiently spend extra time with him than run to the hand of the devil
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by lawrenceunaa: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
op u too young for marriage ooo

find better thing doing
Re: Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. by royalnikita(f): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
kiss thanks to y'all. Jxt wat I needed for a boost.
I am not desperate but was jxt wondering, and guys hv been al ova me since I graduated.
Gudnyt sweets.

(1) (Reply)

If Necessary, When Is The Right Time To Ask Your Partner If She Is A Virgin? / Is Sexting The Same As Cheating? / How To Be A Nice Guy And Still Get The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.