Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat (986 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Ikelips(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
My bf of months now have been doing one funny thing after the other. Yesterday he promised me that he would collect ileya meat from one gathering like that and we would have a picnic today and we will eat. So this morning i got up early, did my chores and i prepared myself for the picnic. He did not call me until i decided to call him at 3pm. He told me that he couldn't make it, as a sharp girl i decided to visit without notice. I got to his compound and found him eating our meat with his junior brother and friends, i was very disappointed that they were enjoying themselves without me.
I called him aside to talk but he refused to move until they finished eating. When they were done he came and shouted at me for coming unannounced. I confronted him about why he was eating our meat with his brother and friends and he almost beat me up and accused me of asking stupid questions. He said my mother could have been the one to greet me at the gate and if she did, she would have ended my life for disturbing him from his work and studies.

Please should i keep the relationship or should i move on because the abuse and embarrassment is getting too much.
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
please I really want to know what's so special about this ileya meat
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by sseunth(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
op, i hope you are preparing for your jamb
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by delishpot: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Its your own mind that will tell you what to do nau. Hian even if he was beating you, some holly holly husband is master believers will ask you to stay and endure his blows while praying and fasting for his number 6 to return as he is pounding you to death. They will say its love or its your fault. You must have done something to make him treat you like $hit.
So biko, use your own scale to measure when the bull$hit outweighs your sanity and decide if you can still stay or if its time to wash the toilet clean.
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Ekiseme(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lol,you must be related to basketmouth

Comedienne
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Wristler: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Adonbilivit angry angry
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by nanauju(f): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2014
This post should be moved to joke section plsss....if u want to break up..breakup na. I'm not even sure you're ready for a relationship yet, if not, ileya meat will not be the bone of contention. The both of you seem broke. Ileya meat...hahahaa
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by madgoat(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Lol.... Give ur BF some space na... Haba
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:
please I really want to know what's so special about this ileya meat
me to can somebody enlighten us
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2014
sseunth:
op, i hope you are preparing for your jamb
I don't tink so when she's supose to be reading she's looking for ileya meet

Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 06, 2014
[size=13pt]wobia!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . so you planned to use the ileya meat your boyfriend went around town to gather for your date?? This suffer head for naija serious gaan o!! my o my!! How about you and your boyfriend just hang out, or cook for him and have a good time, which kind of greedy couple is this sef, gerrout jor angry angry[/size]
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by numericalguy(m): 2:26am On Oct 06, 2014
lol.. people should free the babe jare. Ileya meat is special and comes once a year. friends and family drove kilometers to come and celebrate Ileya dont mean they cant afford meat.. a picnic with Ileya meat would have been a special picnic.

@op, your boyfrnd could have saved some for the outing instead of eating everything with his friends, but no long thing, try and forget about it so that the two of you can move on with your relationship
Re: We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat by Ikelips(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
numericalguy:
lol.. people should free the babe jare. Ileya meat is special and comes once a year. friends and family drove kilometers to come and celebrate Ileya dont mean they cant afford meat.. a picnic with Ileya meat would have been a special picnic.

@op, your boyfrnd could have saved some for the outing instead of eating everything with his friends, but no long thing, try and forget about it so that the two of you can move on with your relationship
thanks sha

....A Letter To The Ladies .... / 10 Big Problems In A Relationship And How To Fix It / The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right.