Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God (1117 Views)

Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) / How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by thiefnubu(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
A Christian couple believe that swinging is the best way of talking to God
and introducing others to their faith, Florida, USA. Dean and Christy Parave with their Player friends Dean and Christy Parave truly believe that swinging help them in spreading the word of God. Swinging (sexual practice) is an arrangement in which partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others. Now mum-of-three Christy studies the Bible with husband of seven years, Dean, 50, but also indulges in extra-marital sex with her hubby’s consent. They also created the website, FitnessSwingers.com to regularly enjoy changing partners with other couples. “God has put me here to spread his word and our community is a great place to do it.” Cristy said: “I don’t think God would be mad at what we are doing – at first I was conflicted but the more we looked at it the more it makes sense to us. Dean and I are both in agreement with this lifestyle, so we’re not committing adultery. God put people on the earth to breed and enjoy each other – I feel God is always with me and he has put us here for a reason.” Dean and Christy Parave truly believe that swinging help them in spreading the word of God. Dean, a fitness instructor, was an alcoholic and drug addict before finding Jesus following a drink-drive arrest. He said: “For me every day used to involve a case of beer and a bottle of Jack Daniels. After my fifth arrest for driving under the influence I begged God for help. I should have been looking at ten years but the judge sentenced me to just ten months in prison – for me that was a sign. I turned my life around, began bodybuilding and now I try to live pure. Dean, a fitness instructor, was an alcoholic and drug addict before finding Jesus. God has put me here to spread his word and our lifestyle community is a great place to do it. You can’t get closer to someone than having sex with them.”

Source: http://www.naij.com/296692-meey-Player-christian-couple-use-sex-spread-word-god.html
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by since2005(f): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
The world has really gone haywire
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by stinggy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
The end is now!
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by echobee(f): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
The end is now shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tinubu: Dean, a fitness instructor, was an alcoholic and drug addict before finding Jesus.
he has not found Jesus yet.
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
sick
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by Exjoker(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Word of God indeed...notin pesin no go hear for this world
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by priscaoge(f): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2014
They should have their head examinedundecided. That's how they spoil d image of Christ...They claim to be christians,they should give us quotations where such dirty acts are been encouraged in d bible!...mstchewww....When unimaginable things start happening,that means d world has com 2 an endundecided
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by balogundayo(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Awon werey! They're finished morally, normally nd spiritually..

With Crazy shii coming up this days ehn?.. One would have to start thinking of praying after every sin for fear of the last day
Re: Player Christian Couple Use Sex To Spread The Word Of God by AfricanApple(f): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2014
if they say u must either have a religion or be an atheist, I would rather be an atheist cos d things people do in d name of religion is awful. can u imagine... but its their life to live.
what that statement again... live and let live

(1) (Reply)

DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) [chapter4] / Trust / What Women Want In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.