Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks (70397 Views)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Power Banks Can't And Didn't Kill A Ghanaian Girl. See Why. / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mr mayorall, this page is not for arguments pls...just wish others well and be transparent to your customers.. have a nice sale
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by mayorall(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
dastranger:
Mr mayorall, this page is not for arguments pls...just wish others well and be transparent to your customers.. have a nice sale

Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bloglover(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
My 20000maH power bank takes time to fully charge, about 6hours. Does it mean that its original?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
bloglover:
My 20000maH power bank takes time to fully charge, about 6hours. Does it mean that its original?

6hrs is not even that bad, what's the ratings of your charger and the recommended charger ratings for the bank
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bloglover(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
dastranger:

6hrs is not even that bad, what's the ratings of your charger and the recommended charger ratings for the bank
Input is 5V==1A
Output is 5V==1A & 5V==2A

I have been using my laptop to charge it, my phone charger cannot charge it, what type of adaptor should I use
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Op what of iwo powerbanks
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2014
bloglover:

Input is 5V==1A
Output is 5V==1A & 5V==2A

I have been using my laptop to charge it, my phone charger cannot charge it, what type of adaptor should I use

well that is strange, if you can charge with your laptop you should be able to charge with the charger.. Question is what happens when you use the charger ? and ve you tried to charge something else with the charger?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by paulmarkino: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2014
exxell:
Am using a Lumsing.... Very powerful indeed. I got it from a Nairalander named Slye. This power bank charges my Iphone 4s over 5 times. And it can charge two devices at a time.
brother I need this power bank and the guy that got it for you. how much is it?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bloglover(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2014
dastranger:

well that is strange, if you can charge with your laptop you should be able to charge with the charger.. Question is what happens when you use the charger ? and ve you tried to charge something else with the charger?

The charger charges my phone but if I plug my power bank, it shows the charging sign but it doesn't get fully charged. The charger output is 500mA, so I was thinking of buying a charger with 1A output
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Op what of iwo powerbanks

There re good reviews about them too... but I've never had a hands on experience with one before...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2014
paulmarkino:
brother I need this power bank and the guy that got it for you. how much is it?

I am the seller... I guess we've discussed right?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2014
bloglover:

The charger charges my phone but if I plug my power bank, it shows the charging sign but it doesn't get fully charged. The charger output is 500mA, so I was thinking of buying a charger with 1A output

Exactly that is the reason,, look for a charger which is at least 1A... using a 500mA will be kinda slow
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by bloglover(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2014
dastranger:

Exactly that is the reason,, look for a charger which is at least 1A... using a 500mA will be kinda slow

Thanks bro, u tha best

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
For intensive review of Lumsing .10400mah ...

"I charged a few things like my HTC One cellphone, Motorola Bluetooth GPS and my Joby Blade rechargeable flashlight. I charged all of them to full and when done with all three I still had about 75% capacity on the Lumsing. Yes all three of the devices weren’t quite dead, but they were used"
Continue reading...... http://blog.testfreaks.com/review/review-of-lumsing-10400mah-portable-power-bank/

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2014
TILL DATE, OUR POWER BANKS ARE THE CONFIRMED POWER BANKS WITH GENUINE CAPACITY AND QUALITY...THEY HAVE INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE AND YOU CAN CHECK ONLINE FOR INTENSIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THEN... NO ONE HAS EVER REGRETTED BUYING FROM US... SO FOLLOW SUIT AND BUY QUALITY BANKS FROM US... DON'T FALL FOR CHEAPS AND COME BACK TO REGRET...
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE QUALITY LIES..
SLYE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by jamesope04(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
slye:
TILL DATE, OUR POWER BANKS ARE THE CONFIRMED POWER BANKS WITH GENUINE CAPACITY AND QUALITY...THEY HAVE INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE AND YOU CAN CHECK ONLINE FOR INTENSIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THEN... NO ONE HAS EVER REGRETTED BUYING FROM US... SO FOLLOW SUIT AND BUY QUALITY BANKS FROM US... DON'T FALL FOR CHEAPS AND COME BACK TO REGRET...
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE QUALITY LIES..
SLYE
I agree wit dat. D man i bought my romoss frm told me u r partners. I forgot his name but he resides here in Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by luvlyoracle(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by luvlyoracle(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Can any person give a review on the injoo power bank?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
jamesope04:

I agree wit dat. D man i bought my romoss frm told me u r partners. I forgot his name but he resides here in Ibadan.

Yes we re partners..hope you re enjoying your bank bro ?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyoracle:
wow quite cheap.... cheesy with 2A output.... Not advisable for phones with 1A
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by luvlyoracle(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
wow quite cheap.... cheesy
seriously speaking. grin
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyoracle:
seriously speaking. grin
dats y it's a suspect.... Ddn't say it committed any crime oo lol but I'd make research for weeks/months before I buy it.... Hmm Hugh mah+awoof money=China.. And China is a suspect for substandard goods grin grin.... My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2014
luvlyoracle:

Are you a seller ? if you can send me a unit..I ll review it for you
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by luvlyoracle(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2014
dastranger:

Are you a seller ? if you can send me a unit..I ll review it for you
location?
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2014
luvlyoracle:
location?

Ibadan
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE QUALITY LIES....

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:48am On Oct 28, 2014
slye:
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE QUALITY LIES....
But ur shipment hasn't arrived now cry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by slye(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
But ur shipment hasn't arrived now cry

Yes its on transit. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by amaboy06(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
I need dis bank i stay in port harcourt
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by dastranger(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
amaboy06:
I need dis bank i stay in port harcourt

contact slye
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by luvlyoracle(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: A Nairalander’s Experience With Power Banks by amaboy06(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2014
slye where are thoi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / Thai Teenager Ordered Cheap Iphone Online, But He Got This Instead (Photos) / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.