Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,124 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man (790 Views)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Do You Have Preference In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by Willyesq(f): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2008
For the ladies:between good education, wealth and gorgeous body, which would you prefer more in a man and why
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by chika98: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2008
Which one of the above do you have?
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by sistawoman: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2008
Good education

I cant stand a dumb ass dude.
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by kokoye(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2008
Wait, where's the location : the western world or a poor / corrupt african nation?  cos the answer might depend on the location o.

A lady in a western world might go for items other than wealth but a lady in a poor nation needs to eat first and so will go for wealth first of all. dont blame her
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by tope2000(f): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
All of the above, why do i have to chose cool
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2008
Just thank God that oko mii has all of the above cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by kokoye(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2008
ibkaye:

Just thank God that oko mii has all of the above cool

ibkaye you have started again o! Please put ami on the 'oko' for clarification purposes. grin
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
kokoye:

ibkaye you have started again o! Please put ami on the 'oko' for clarification purposes. grin
lool, am serious jor

1 Like

Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by marhd: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hmmm, before you can say your really wealthy, u gas get good education, and with money, i believe an ugly man can become fine (plastic surgery and all) so i believe the main thing is actually WEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by aAK1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
@marhd. U do not hav to go to school to be educated.Education is not the same as going to school.Geting wealth too,has noting to do with the class room.All u need to do to get wealt is geting educated in the art of making money.What i am trying to say is, it's more than math's and chemistry.
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by Emperoh(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2008
But wait ooh, does all there guarantee happiness in the affair? Be it marriage or dating?
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by Emperoh(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
But if it does, let me have all. Else there's no need for all the wahala. Your motive is actually a big factor to determining what you want.
Re: Good Education, Wealth And Gorgeous Body:which Is Your Preference In A Man by origina9ja(f): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2008
a bit of everything
coz education is not everything and i aint no manager either lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Should He Do? / One Sentence Answer / Time To Rename Valentine's Day As Hiv Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.