Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My View On TB Joshua And Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On TB Joshua And Boko Haram. (565 Views)

Lagos High Court Faults Coroner On TB Joshua Building Collapse Case / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On TB Joshua And Boko Haram. by bcomputer101: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Recently after the collapse of TB Joshua church(SCOAN),

TB Joshua said the church was hit by Boko Haram.

TB Joshua promise that BH as done the greatest mistake by hitting his church.

He said he will pray on his prayer mountain and God will intervene by bringing BH down.

NOTE this links:
www.nairaland.com/1921161/boko-haram-fight-among-themselves

www.nairaland.com/1920702/fed-govt-rehabilitate-surrendered-boko

www.nairaland.com/1331276/8-boko-haram-members-captured-maiduguri

www.nairaland.com/1918571/nigerian-army-confirms-shekau-dead

www.nairaland.com/1920170/top-b-h-commander-arrested

NOTE: dear nairalanders,
i notice from that very day, BH have been losing the battle.

Just my view!

1 Like

Re: My View On TB Joshua And Boko Haram. by blexxonmak(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gbam.He even prophesied that BH commander was going to be captured and killed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day To My Fellow Compatriots / How I Escaped Forceful Recruitement By Bokoharam - Student / Fun Facts About Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.