Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? (2413 Views)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle: HMmmmm
Niqqa you use to be (f)
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Hibiscuss(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
lagcity:

what r u trying to tell us? grin grin

What am trying to tel you is that the question is meant to be answered by the ladies and not me.

Do you now understand or you want more?
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissSlimbody:

List of what??
Confidential
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
aaronson: Niqqa you use to be (f)
Something is growing inbetween my legs undecided
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle:
Something is growing inbetween my legs undecided
That's bizarre!
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by clemz85(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax: Well done grin

OP, which kine question be dis? My guy, ALL mature ladies have cried or will cry because of a guy.

It's worse when she'll be crying in his presence and he's clueless about the reason she turned on her tap. Then her friend will come and embrace her and look at you with one bad eye angry even though you don't know anything undecided

I remember the first time a lady cried because of me. I was utterly confused. "Sorry" would only make it worse. I tried to be logical but na lie.

Smh. They just like crying.

I hate it when women cry, they will always cry in a way that will render you clueless.

Next time it I will sit beside very closeher and wait patiently till she finish
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by TerpeOjorobaby: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Of cos my Ex made me cry so badly very wicked guy but the day I made up my mind I told myslf dis isn't rght dat day we cald it up.I thot I will b unable to stand the hrtbrk bt I dd.he cald sme feels days ago tryin to chk up on me I respnded in a very matured way lke no tme he felt so ashamed.sme men just act like dre is no 2moro.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by jennylove7575(f): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes of course crying is good..it helps releases tension particularly when u are very upset..I feel good after I cried when he upsets me...
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Osarieme415(m): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2014
ivyy:

And if its a guy making you angry and confused

Almost all women have at some point in their lives cried because of a man
Hope that doesn't include you
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2014
cry
For every relationship I have walked away from, I cried before ending it.
That's my perfect remedy of forgetting the person.
No amount of juju will mk me look back once my tears dry up. That will be the last I will ever think of that person.

Crying is a therapy for me.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Sunbellar: 2:04am On Sep 27, 2014
chidyhels: cry
No amount of juju will mk me look back once my tears dry up. That will be the last I will ever think of that person.

Touching!
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Have done that only once....

Wont try that sh*t again!!!.....Guys are not worth it, even one drop of my precious tears.....
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by amakufrancis(m): 2:53am On Sep 27, 2014
98% of the ladies do that.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2014
3cycle:
I cry when I'm angry or depressed.
Cry because of a man? A dust? Mere mortal?
Godforbid
Are you a Guy or Girl sir?
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2014
ivyy:

And if its a guy making you angry and confused

Almost all women have at some point in their lives cried because of a man

Nah, when a guy makes me angry I also make him angry or walk away.
The only man that makes me cry is my dad, each time I think about him I cry. Been 2yrs but I just can't Forget him.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Tymax:
Abegi!! Stories that touch grin

So you never cry because of your guy?
No.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tymax(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2014
3cycle:
No.
Hmmm interesting. You go wicked o. grin
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm interesting. You go wicked o. grin
Lol...
I think I'm too strong, things don't get to me easily. Somedays I feel I was created to be a man but someone changed my organs before I was born angry
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tymax(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2014
3cycle:
Lol...
I think I'm too strong, things don't get to me easily. Somedays I feel I was created to be a man but someone changed my organs before I was born angry
Lol.
Hard babe. How many hearts have you crushed? Ehn? grin
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by IBOGIRL1: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2014
@ op anytime he turns on my tap,i cry! The further he turns it,d harder i cry. If he finally turnS it oFf,i dry my tears.well if he forgets to turn it off,i cry foreva till am rememberd! grin
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by ivyy(f): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
3cycle:

The only man that makes me cry is my dad, each time I think about him I cry. Been 2yrs but I just can't Forget him.

Aww am sorry 4 ur loss dear
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by onstelly(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Of cos countless tImes before but not any more again, I have learnt not to take anything to heart again
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
TerpeOjorobaby: Of cos my Ex made me cry so badly very wicked guy but the day I made up my mind I told myslf dis isn't rght dat day we cald it up.I thot I will b unable to stand the hrtbrk bt I dd.he cald sme feels days ago tryin to chk up on me I respnded in a very matured way lke no tme he felt so ashamed.sme men just act like dre is no 2moro.
you served him right..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes of course crying is good..it helps releases tension particularly when u are very upset..I feel good after I cried when he upsets me...
o yea...
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
chidyhels: cry

same with me,sweet heart...
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: Have done that only once....

Wont try that sh*t again!!!.....Guys are not worth it, even one drop of my precious tears.....
some are,some aren't..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2014
3cycle:

hard luck,accept my condolences..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
IBOGIRL1: @ op anytime he turns on my tap,i cry! The further he turns it,d harder i cry. If he finally turnS it oFf,i dry my tears.well if he forgets to turn it off,i cry foreva till am rememberd! grin
waoh cutie,accept your fate..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly: Of cos countless tImes before but not any more again, I have learnt not to take anything to heart again
mastering your emotion,that is was i call it...
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by onstelly(f): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Daninya1:
mastering your emotion,that is was i call it...
You think
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Ruthia(f): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
I have severally! 4 1 person. He does nt like 2 c me cry though! He s almost in tears himself weneva i do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
aaronson: Niqqa you use to be (f)
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? / Test For The Gals / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.