Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Caught In The ACT! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The ACT! (2421 Views)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The ACT! by speed99: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
It takes courage to lie. Lying is an art, not just act. It take courage to look into the eyes of someone you care for and just lie.

Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

The above post motivated this thread. We have been caught in the act cause when can't control all the variables. Slipping away from it and leaving everyone happy is genius.

Am gonna share some of mine,

My gf came around and was fixing the apartment. Going through the clothes, she saw a female pant. she went to the kitchen, got a knife and impaled the pants, brought it to the sitting room. Dangling it in front of me menacingly with reckless abandon, she demanded an answer. I knew immediately, judging from the size of the waist.
I immediately show surprise and shot back a question. pant? where? how? You asking me? among your clothes of course. Never get angry. Now use the situation for your favour.
my reaction was simple. quietly said the only possibility would be my neighbor. Yes. she helped packing my clothes when it was about raining. Key here is supporting your assertion. I gently told her she should come along, let's ask my neighbor. and stabbing the pant with a knife doesn't look civil. At least, the knife got out of the way. we both headed to the first apartment. knock knock... plz, Trish. is this yours or your flatmate's. She helped packing my clothes from the lines... She took a cursory look at the pant and the situation, then said no. and judging by the size, hardly her mates own. why not ask Vivian? off to Vivian's apartment. sensing I was ready to comb to the whole Lagos state, she gave up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The ACT! by falconey(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
this POST is too long for my liking
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nairalander01: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
qwerty
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Mynd44: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Lmao!!
Re: Caught In The ACT! by speed99: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
this POST is too long for my liken

Good brother, choose liking instead of liken, in this sense.
Gracias.
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Enegod(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: Caught In The ACT! by djeezy(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Lol smart I must say. grin
Re: Caught In The ACT! by adanduka: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2015
No sense
Therefore nonsense undecided
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Samiceman: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
And Your message is?
Re: Caught In The ACT! by speed99: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Lying looks bad. I would prefer to call it a spin.

if your gf is smart and intelligent, use documented evidence. engage her mentally.

Last December, she came around. (Another one though). we got emotional and she demanded for a condom. we haven't seen for about 5 months. scratching my head a while, I reached out and emerged with just a piece. I took the risk cos this signal might not come in the next 6 months. I was trying to hurry the process but for where? You seem prepared. Speedy, where is the full pack? haba... dear, am not in the business of buying condoms nah. what for? but this, I got it free. Yesterday was world's Aids day. these NGOs were sharing and educating people. been in my line of work too, it was out of solidarity I accepted just this. and voilĂ .. here you are. check it yourself.
key here is balance. To switch to her emotional part, I held the condom in sync with the very aggrieved member. she had to choose whom ye would follow.
Note. when with an intelligent and educated lady, don't go kissing and touching when there is an issue to spin. Appeal to her logic and look to a meeting point with her emotions. Good thing is that they think on a straight line.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
speed99:

Gracias.
Fml.

This is funnier than the story. grin
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
adanduka:
No sense
You're too dumb to understand the narrative, maybe.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The ACT! by falconey(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
speed99:

Gracias.
thankz men LIKING noted!
Re: Caught In The ACT! by majalisa(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
adanduka:
No sense
dunce...little wonder
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Feraz(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
LMAO!!!! This is epic!!!! grin
Re: Caught In The ACT! by adanduka: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
majalisa:
dunce...little wonder

shocked Mr Brilliant, I see your overflowing intelligence
Re: Caught In The ACT! by adanduka: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
You're too dumb to understand the narrative, maybe.

I hope i've made your day, being dumb and you a smartass.
Go take yourself out kiss
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
adanduka:

I hope i've made your day, being dumb and you a smartass.
Go take yourself out kiss
You're confirming the assertion? I added "maybe"
Re: Caught In The ACT! by p2t2r(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Samiceman:
And Your message is?
. Dude seriously? Is it every time someone will have a message What kind of boring life do you even lead?
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Samiceman: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2015
p2t2r:
. Dude seriously? Is it every time someone will have a message What kind of boring life do you even lead?
undecided
Re: Caught In The ACT! by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Jesus Christ @OP I admire ur courage. I would freak out at the sight of a knife wielding angry woman. grin
Re: Caught In The ACT! by speed99: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
sometimes, ladies spin on us too. got a girl. I invigilated with my fingers and her stuff was wider than a virgin's wildest wish. bae, what happened? she gave a lucid illustration of how she jumped into the river while younger and landed on a stick inside the water and it impaled her. The operation widened her. her survival was a miracle. I felt like crying. yes, crying for joy. this is a young, beautiful with a very pointed and bouncing promising future. I only sympathized asked to see the damage, which she obliged. it got to the needful in no time. truly, a tree fell inside. later she held me close and cried, that I just deflowered her. I told her I love her as the lion love the sheep, knowing she is too lazy to think.

In this case, try not to argue with a dull girl. you wear yourself out and you lose out too. play along.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The ACT! by Les: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Now the panty stuff, it's obvious it's from a lady you banged and you claimed it's from the washed clothes Is that girl too dumb not to differentiate a worn panty and a washed one
Re: Caught In The ACT! by speed99: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Les:
Now the panty stuff, it's obvious it's from a lady you banged and you claimed it's from the washed clothes Is that girl too dumb not to differentiate a worn panty and a washed one

Some girls are mischievous. they wanna leave footprint. since she stayed over, she might have washed it and "forgot" it with my clothes she helped with too. Maybe my gf's anger issue got in her way, or the owner don't know how to wash. but no matter what, I Can't know its Owner and have never seen panty lately.
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol@Speed. Your intellectual alacrity just earned my followership.

Pun intended. grin
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Les:
A girl going to a dude's house will always put on a neat pant incase fvcking takes place..... don't tell me u re always putting on dirty pants when visiting a dude angry
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Les: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
speed99:

Some girls are mischievous. they wanna leave footprint. since she stayed over, she might have washed it and "forgot" it with my clothes she helped with too. Maybe my gf's anger issue got in her way, or the owner don't know how to wash. but no matter what, I Can't know its Owner and have never seen panty lately.
now that's it, unless she stayed over and washed it, if not, i won't buy that lie...
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Les: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

A girl going to a dude's house will always put on a neat pant incase fvcking takes place..... don't tell me u re always putting on dirty pants when visiting a dude angry
once a panty been worn, sweats and v.odour takes control, so it got to smell no matter how long or short it been worn!
Re: Caught In The ACT! by speed99: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yeah good people. sometimes, you so caught in the act, that what you need is damage control.
Meet this gal in a class while at school. She asked me a crazy question, after some serious scoping. Speedy, can you fvck? I gather liver and replied that these things are not talk inclined. Told her I will do my best. D day, I got implements and told AY to stand guard, in case its a setup. Yours sincerely did his best. A week later, hanging out in school, AY came with one dude, we all got hosting and later asked... Nne nko? I smiled and gave little hint. The guy was seriously laughing too and AY burst the bubble... Tony, na your Nne he bang so. shey I tell you say that babe na okpo. you dey waste money and time, still she no let you enter. Embarrassing. very embarrassing. I looked at the niggah's face and felt like shooting AY.
walking away was best, I can't be friends with Tony but for AY, he is still my guy.
Lesson. don't give details of your sexcapades. simple yes and no is OK for confirmation.
Re: Caught In The ACT! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Les:
once a panty been worn, sweats and v.odour takes control, so it got to smell no matter how long or short it been worn!
well, u re a lady... i can't argue with you coz i don't know about the v.odour...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isn't There A Mr Nairaland Contest Too? / Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo) / Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.