Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8020 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Have you ever shed tears bcux a lady turned down your proposal?...have you ever cried bcux a girl refused to reciprocate your feelings.. It still remain fresh in my memory on that fateful black Friday when we held each other's hand outside the cinema after watching a nollywood movie titled,"champions of our time"..I expressed my unfeigned love toward her but she quietly turned it down...that night,I wept sore like weeping Jeremiah of old lamenting over Judah...lolxxx...she later apologized over her naughtiness but I was through with her..I cry over what I cannot lay my hands upon..even when it comes,I consider it as common.. So who amongst you guys have shed a tear over a lady...let the story be told...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am still cryinh cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
SORRY BRO... I LOVE MYSELF COS I KNOW HOW TO POLICE MY FEELINGS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
ehya doo
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by LaurelP(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tufiakwa!
Say wetin happen nah
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by chidekings(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: SORRY BRO... I LOVE MYSELF COS I KNOW HOW TO POLICE MY FEELINGS...

This is the official first post am sharing.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by chimerase2: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
I wept wen she told me it was over btw us cry
I tot de world was coming to an end cus she was the world I saw den
Dat was ma first luv

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Neldrizzy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP: Tufiakwa!
Say wetin happen nah
Maybe you have not fallen in love...real men cry also.dtz what make men real...when emotions are real,tears is inevitable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Pdizzle(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
a long time ago..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Jarchi(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hissed
Film
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by MykLANNY(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yes.. For the woman with the issue of blood.. But i later laughed sha knowing she was healed

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
No? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Crocz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yeah, I've cried for a lady before...it was a very sad day for me, lots of emotions running "when my cousin sister stole and ate my meat!" grin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Tallesty1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Unto say nah gold dey inside her bra abi nah diamond she carry under her pantiesundecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by rafeelly(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
u gotta be kidding me bro shocked who told u to stop crying
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by 1one: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Black Friday?... Did you use black crayon to colour it on your calendar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Chukkasy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
tales by moonlight
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nope sir,
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Exjoker(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
I ever cried with tears wen i once withness a gal givin birth...chai e no easy!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by churchboy004(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
There are diference between crying and sheding tears.

Cry. Yes yes
Shed tears. No no. For me

Real men cry inSide
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by oluwaAERO(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
I had always cry for the ones I love...... So I had decide to not get involve in a relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok because u cry u expect me to cry too mbaa
ßig boys don't cry they only shed tears of sadness or joy tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by missdebs(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
c dem, formin unshakable...shior

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by justmag(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Only when she chops up alot of onions in the kitchen, other than that, no tears around here.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by argon500: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why should I cry when nobody beat me?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yea I once cried.

You know what she did to me?... Oh Boy I don't want the memories back.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by jmoore(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dey craze? Mba nu.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by 100Cents: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
If you phuck her first, there will be no chance to cry.

Telling a woman that you love her with an emotion laden voice brings out the wicked monster in her...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one: Black Friday?... Did you use black crayon to colour it on your calendar?
I no sabi for the guy o
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by ebolablast: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
yeah I once did,sorry, I twice did,d first time was wen my first live broke my heart and d second was wen my present love accepted my proposal, actually, didn't cry 4 ha but 4 my grand mum who I lost some days back b4 she accepted
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by AfricanApple(f): 2:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Unto say nah gold dey inside her bra abi nah diamond she carry under her pantiesundecided
must everything be about punny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Caught Red Handed Cheating With A Pastor / What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) / She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.